Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27366 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

The truth about this two state capitals...Oshogbo and Awka...Your Oshogbo even have six lanes...congratsgrin

I didn't see you come back to that?

I have lots of dirty and brown roof Alaigbo pics but don't have the time to post it, however your cursed siblings will rather die in Osogbo than return to your barren land. They can only come to Alaigbo once in a year and some don't even come at all cos of kidnapping. Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

This reminds of the good old terrible days on NL so many ipods virtual millionaires were exposed, and we found that most of them were actually less than church rats.

Ain't surprise no more hence I use then play except the few logical ones. grin grin

Reason I don't even take osu people serious. Do you know the number of times they deactivate their accounts and register under a new name cos of shame. Why should i be arguing with a road side gala seller who claim to own mansion on nairaland. Nedu Amechi is even making nouth too, shameless people cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

The truth about this two state capitals...Oshogbo and Awka...Your Oshogbo even have six lanes...congratsgrin

I didn't see you come back to that?

Thats how on one thread, one AFONJA idiot was saying that their brown roof is ancient architecture and was comparing it to europe and ancient architecture.

Very foolish people, please when did rusted roofing sheets become ancient?

Their very mannerisms are careless, they set low standards for themselves.

Even the lowest igbo man that wants to build will ensure he uses modern building materials and roofs, while those lazy cretins will leave rusted zinc sheets for over 50 years and they are happy.

They dont even know its an environmental hazard. Such ugly backward architecture.

Their buildings are ugly and backward,
Their cuisines are ugly, taste bland and are unhygienic
Their young girls are ugly, classless and unhygienic
Their lifestyles are myopic

I keep telling them to thank AWO for free education, if not they would have been like untouched tribes in the north

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

I have lots of dirty and brown roof Alaigbo pics but don't have the time to post it, however your cursed siblings will rather die in Osogbo than return to your barren land. They can only come to Alaigbo once in a year and some don't even come at all cos of kidnapping. Pathetic

Stale...

There is no place in Alai embarassedgbo where you have six lane marked streets with such decaying properties...Deal with the truth... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%).
The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017

cheesy
http://oraclenews.ng/public-health-unicef-seeks-eradication-open-defecation-anambra/
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Dont worry, there are millions of him in lagos and they see you just how he sees you. Imagine being surrounded by people that detest you. You might consider ending your own life.

AFONJA

Nedu of cursed memory, I have no problem with osu eboes in SW, they are hustling. I only have problem with cursed vermin like you that come to nairaland to deceive your useless self. You hate me, same way I hate you. You are the one crying about the zoo but cant leave the SW and North. You see why you should end your life just like your pathetic father cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Reason I don't even take osu people serious. Do you know the number of times they deactivate their accounts and register under a new name cos of shame. Why should i be arguing with a road side gala seller who claim to own mansion on nairaland. Nedu Amechi is even making nouth too, shameless people cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Nothing new here shocked

Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
First bolded, I can only agree to WHO grin cheesy
Secondly bolded, so you even recognize part of awo's achievements. Wow
What can we say about ojukwu's achievements. Is it death and pain that he gave your stupid zombies ancestors or what?

Ojukwu was a military leader of eastern region for the period of the war.

You can call the likes of Zik and Michael Okpara if thats what you want to compare.

I dont even care abt Zik or Okpara, if they had to ensure that a progressive and ambitious people would share their destinies with backward, illiterate northerners and with lazy, complacent, dirty and wicked westerners then i dont care for them.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
cheesy
http://oraclenews.ng/public-health-unicef-seeks-eradication-open-defecation-anambra/

More pain will come to you and your friend Killimadu1...

Ibadan can be a great place to live and work. It isn’t the dirtiest city in Nigeria anymore and that is very sure. At the moment, I estimate we collect 60 percent of the waste generated in Ibadan while the remaining 40 percent gets thrown into rivers and canals or get burnt...(Paul O’Callaghan is the Chief Executive Officer of WestAfrica ENRG, the company responsible for waste management in Oyo and Lagos states)

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ibadan-not-dirtiest-city-anymore-ocallaghan/

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Stale...

There is no place in Alai embarassedgbo where you have six lane marked streets with such decaying properties...Deal with the truth... shocked

Having brown roof is decaying to worthless osu like you, yet your pathetic brothers will rather in Osogbo than return to your erosion ravaged land. Buhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

A hard sucker punch can be boring...I agree...But learn to discuss methodologically...keep ypur eye on the ball instead of beating about the bush like a raving crass man.

Stop describing your father to us, we are less concerned he died a mad man. No one cares abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Why are you denying your name? Shame wont let you cos you look ugly and malnourished with that your empty compressed head. However, MKO died for his own belief and mandate, he didnt run away like your god, Ojukwu of cursed memory who fled to Abidjan after losing 3m worthless Iboes. You cannibals have no shame. Spits
Why reminding them about sisi na hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Having brown roof is decaying to worthless osu like you, yet your pathetic brothers will rather in Osogbo than return to your erosion ravaged land. Buhahahahahah

They go everywhere even your brown roof and earth tremor ravaged region and you can't do anything about it...filthy abobaku. Blame it on the greedy Awolowo and Obsanjo.

Pic- Alaigbo region

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Why are you denying your name? Shame wont let you cos you look ugly and malnourished with that your empty compressed head. However, MKO died for his own belief and mandate, he didnt run away like your god, Ojukwu of cursed memory who fled to Abidjan after losing 3m worthless Iboes. You cannibals have no shame. Spits

I am sooo glad I refused to stoop so low with that troll,poor boy level. grin

I reject the spirit of poverty and ugliness by fire!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

More pain will come to you and your friend Killimadu1...

Ibadan can be a great place to live and work. It isn’t the dirtiest city in Nigeria anymore and that is very sure. At the moment, I estimate we collect 60 percent of the waste generated in Ibadan while the remaining 40 percent gets thrown into rivers and canals or get burnt...(Paul O’Callaghan is the Chief Executive Officer of WestAfrica ENRG, the company responsible for waste management in Oyo and Lagos states)

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ibadan-not-dirtiest-city-anymore-ocallaghan/
Lol, so the dirtiest city in Nigeria is more dirties than the ones in the world. WHO no do well o.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Nedu of cursed memory, I have no problem with osu eboes in SW, they are hustling. I only have problem with cursed vermin like you that come to nairaland to deceive your useless self. You hate me, same way I hate you. You are the one crying about the zoo but cant leave the SW and North. You see why you should end your life just like your pathetic father cheesy cheesy

This Nedu dey sweet you today hehehehe

Oh i like the fact that you like the hustlers in SW

I also like your owoda people, your lying mechanics, omonile, agbo jedi sellers and all that sh*t

Am not an IPOB oh, i like the zoo. Your leader AWO ensured we stay in this zoo together, so i hope you enjoy it.

Am not leaving the SW anytime soon, why should i? Let me share your economic space and compete with you in your turf. Millions of igbos are occupying opportunities that your useless SW brethren would have loved. That is your punishment and bad karma.

As i keep saying, enjoy it cause its gonna be a long ride.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Stop describing your father to us, we are less concerned he died a mad man. No one cares abeg.

Everything can be forgotten and healed but not...

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, so the dirtiest city in Nigeria is more dirties than the ones in the world. WHO no do well o.

Brown roof Ibadan can only improve...It has no further movement in filth index

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

I am sooo glad I refused to stoop so low with that troll,poor boy level. grin

I reject the spirit of poverty and ugliness by fire!!!!!!!! grin

I like you guys confidence oh.
Things that every body clearly sees, you guys use some form of mental defense mechanism to believe the opposite.

If it helps you then keep it up.

But if ever want to look at things objectively then i dont think it takes you being a genius to figure that YORUBAS are ugly and thats a fact.

But dont worry about me. And please dont stoop down to my level. Just continue believing you guys lead in everything, have the most handsome men and the most beautiful women, also the most sophisticated.

Any thing that lets you feel good about yourself man. i honestly dont care

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
LiberaDeus:

This Nedu dey sweet you today hehehehe

Oh i like the fact that you like the hustlers in SW

I also like your owoda people, your lying mechanics, omonile, agbo jedi sellers and all that sh*t

Am not an IPOB oh, i like the zoo. Your leader AWO ensured we stay in this zoo together, so i hope you enjoy it.

Am not leaving the SW anytime soon, why should i? Let me share your economic space and compete with you in your turf. Millions of igbos are occupying opportunities that your useless SW brethren would have loved. That is your punishment and bad karma.

As i keep saying, enjoy it cause its gonna be a long ride.
[/s]

Nedu Amechi of cursed memory, Those Mechanics, carpenters are artisans and not your criminal minded siblings. The Agbo sellers go to the east to help your men suffering from premature ejaculation, reason they buy babies from baby factory, same place your late father bought you.

Since you like the zoo, why are you crying? War booty people, your region is cursed and barren reason no reasonable person will invest there. Ohaneze is even crying and begging you animals to come back home, but you will rather die in SW than go back to your cursed land. Lmaooooo. You no get sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Ojukwu was a military leader of eastern region for the period of the war.

You can call the likes of Zik and Michael Okpara if thats what you want to compare.

I dont even care abt Zik or Okpara, if they had to ensure that a progressive and ambitious people would share their destinies with backward, illiterate northerners and with lazy, complacent, dirty and wicked westerners then i dont care for them.
I didn't say he's a civilian na. He was in government, but so useless. Name his achievements as leader. Awoo is a civilian, but his achievements are still standing today. What did ojukwu achieved. A shameless man that even came back after wasting his people to contest election on their graves. Spit.
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

They go everywhere even your brown roof and earth tremor ravaged region and you can't do anything about it...filthy abobaku. Blame it on the greedy Awolowo and Obsanjo.

Pic- Alaigbo region

I love the fact that you keep posting recycled pictures cos of inferiority complex. Who have time to be posting roof pictures, Abeg keep posting unnecessary pics just to hide your frustration. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Everything can be forgotten and healed but not...

Not healed just like your parents here. BUhahahahaha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Oh yes 3m worthless iboes. It doesnt feel like they lost people because they are everywhere now even in your backward.

MKO was jailed, if he had the chance he would have escaped everything like AWO, but he was caught and jailed by Abacha.

MKO was always corrupt and in bed with IBB and Abacha, he was a typical naija politician, he enjoys a glorified status because we didnt get to see him rule just like Buhari before 2015 but now we know better

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

I like you guys confidence oh.
Things that every body clearly sees, you guys use some form of mental defense mechanism to believe the opposite.

If it helps you then keep it up.

But if ever want to look at things objectively then i dont think it takes you being a genius to figure that YORUBAS are ugly and thats a fact.

But dont worry about me. And please dont stoop down to my level. Just continue believing you guys lead in everything, have the most handsome men and the most beautiful women, also the most sophisticated.

Any thing that lets you feel good about yourself man. i honestly dont care

Your head is filled it fantasies.
Like I said earlier you've lost relevant...ugliness no know tribe. Your head is full of assumptions. Reason for once without emotion I can't stand an adult tears. Get a hold of yourself already. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

I love the fact that you keep posting recycled pictures cos of inferiority complex. Who have time to be posting roof pictures, Abeg keep posting unnecessary pics just to hide your frustration. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

Pictures have lasting impact than words...Gullible, weak abobaku like you, might just believe your rubbish rant about erosion ravaged bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Your head is filled it fantasies.
Like I said earlier you've lost relevant...ugliness no know tribe. Your head is full of assumptions. Reason for once without emotion I can't stand an adult tears. Get a hold of yourself already. undecided undecided

correct your english first

Ugliness exists everywhere, there are ugly igbos, hausas , yorubas, french , germans , english etc

But ugliness and beauty vary from place to place just like the weather, topography, economy and all things of life.

You guys clearly didnt get a good share of the deal. You just happen to have more ugly peeps or should i say less beautiful ones. But you do have beautiful ones, i cant generalize.

But i believe you can figure this out yourself, just be more watchful when you step out in public and you will easily reach that conclusion

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Not healed just like your parents here. BUhahahahaha cheesy cheesy

E pain am!

If I post your images of 1700, you will weep.

We are talking about today, ogbeni. I had advised you keep your eye on the ball...How more daft can you get?

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Pictures have lasting impact than words...Gullible, weak abobaku like you, might just believe your rubbish rant about erosion ravaged bullsh*t

Why should i be posting recycled pictures when its everywhere on nairaland. You are running mad already, Is that why you want to kill yourself? Cursed Osu cannibal

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Is that suppose to be your comeback or what? This is NL typo and auto corrects are inevitable.
grin

Bleep English sef. Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
LiberaDeus:

Oh yes 3m worthless iboes. It doesnt feel like they lost people because they are everywhere now even in your backward.

MKO was jailed, if he had the chance he would have escaped everything like AWO, but he was caught and jailed by Abacha.

MKO was always corrupt and in bed with IBB and Abacha, he was a typical naija politician, he enjoys a glorified status because we didnt get to see him rule just like Buhari before 2015 but now we know better
[/s]

They are everywhere selling gala and fan yogo, while some are languishing in Asia prison for smuggling drugs. War booty animal like you know nothing, reason you will rather die in Sw than return to your erosion ravaged, barren land.

MKO, a civilian died for his own belief and mandate unlike a military Ojukwu of cursed memory who ran away after losing 3 useless animals. Nedu, you deserve to be stoned to death for being foolish and proudly flaunting your foolishness. Jeeeez shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Is that suppose to be your comeback or what? This is NL typo and auto corrects are inevitable.
grin

Bleep English sef. Lool grin

No

LiberaDeus:

Ugliness exists everywhere, there are ugly igbos, hausas , yorubas, french , germans , english etc

But ugliness and beauty vary from place to place just like the weather, topography, economy and all things of life.

You guys clearly didnt get a good share of the deal. You just happen to have more ugly peeps or should i say less beautiful ones. But you do have beautiful ones, i cant generalize.

But i believe you can figure this out yourself, just be more watchful when you step out in public and you will easily reach that conclusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Christopher Abebe (Stella Obasanjo's Father) Is Dead / Adeleke, Diri 'buga Won' After PDP Governorship Primary In Yenagoa (video) / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.