Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27112 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Its afternoon here, Its fun smashing all these flat heads. Nedu is angry and crying everywhere, the shameless mofo is even denying his name. Lmaooooo

Smashing...when all you do is to talk out of point...You are utterly childish...

You talked about erosion region, we posted pics, so you can compare...the two regions. You lost.

You talked about dirty...we posted statement from UN and other agencies...You lost.

You talked about cannibals...we posted pic of your 21st century images with maximum cruelty...You lost.

Now, ogbeni, could you explain how you have smashed any heads...?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

With this bolded, you just proved you are an idiot. A first class AFONJA idiot.

You think i will waste my time and correct you. Take it that i dont know the correction, thats your own goddamn business.

I should help your life and correct you.

Go and ask your suffersticated AFONJA father that voted Buhari in this last election.

Useless animal
Prof, no change goal post na. Correct your students, we are waiting. E pain the imp.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
See them

Lazy jobless AFONJA illiterates jumping around and quoting themselves to feel special.

Una no get argument again.

The other idiot was commenting on a grammatical error with grammatical errors and also telling me to show him the correction with grammatical errors.

Please go and drink shekpe this night and prepare for your usual lazy weekend.

Cowardly, useless, dirty, bastard children of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Prof, no change goal post na. Correct your students, we are waiting. E pain the imp.

This guy has no shame.

So you think in my life i will correct you.

Stupidity just like madness is felt mostly by the well wishers of the victim. You dont even feel embarrassed for posting 3 grammatical errors and you are posting meme pictures.

AFONJA get shame small.

AFONJA get sense small

It will help your life

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin
See pain and frustration unlimited..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Smashing...when all you do is to talk out of point...You are utterly childish...

You talked about erosion region, we posted pics, so you can compare...the two regions. You lost.

You talked about dirty...we posted statement from UN and other agencies...You lost.

You talked about cannibals...we posted pic of your 21st century images with maximum cruelty...You lost.

Dont mind the idiots quoting themselves. It sucks to be them. It really sucks.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

[/s]

You are weak like your forefathers, posting tribal mark pictures is proving of point to a lunatic like you. Stick to your photography and let me keep pummel your cursed parents.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:

Wetin I do you nah undecided grin grin
I dey pity you ni na, the kind prof you don get here tonight grin cheesy
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
totit:
grin grin
See pain and frustration unlimited..

grin grin grin
I dey tell you. The party must not end now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:

Realling cheesy cheesy cheesy I told you to keep posting your weak pictures while i continue to smash your empty flat head in my own way. Crying on my neck won't change anything, you are doomed just like your late father. cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you see an abobaku afonja using magnifying glasses to correct spellings than he has nothing else to offer...

He is just holding on weak debris to remain afloat.

This afonja is the loser...

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

When you see an abobaku afonja using magnifying glasses to correct spellings than he has nothing else to offer...

[/s]

Human eating Osu Ibo, are you tired of posting your useless pics?

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

This guy has no shame.

So you think in my life i will correct you.

Stupidity just like madness is felt mostly by the well wishers of the victim. You dont even feel embarrassed for posting 3 grammatical errors and you are posting meme pictures.

AFONJA get shame small.

AFONJA get sense small

It will help your life
Oga prof, this epistle holds no ground. We your loyal students are patiently waiting for your correction. Don't disgrace your professorship. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

You are weak like your forefathers, posting tribal mark pictures is proving of point to a lunatic like you. Stick to your photography and let me keep pummel your cursed parents.

Just image how daft you have been...lame.

More pain is on the way...

Cursed...Lets see whose children are cursed!

According to UNICEF, statistics showed that 37 per cent of children representing over six million are malnourished.
She disclosed that the 17.2 million figure represents 43.6 per cent of an estimated 40 million Nigerian children under the age of five years, adding that 19.4 per cent children in the South-west are stunted resulting from malnourishment.
“This is worse than the South-east and South-south but better than the North. And we must do more as agenda setters to keep this issue on national discourse and help reverse the ugly trend,” she said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/17-2m-nigerian-children-suffer-from-stunted-growth-unicef-says/

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Oga realling, how far na cheesy grin
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Human eating Osu Ibo, are you tired of posting your useless pics?

I can see maximum pain....

Human skull mining abobaku, I hope you have assembled many glasses for correction.. cool

More are on their way...

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Cursed...

According to UNICEF, statistics showed that 37 per cent of children representing over six million are malnourished.
She disclosed that the 17.2 million figure represents 43.6 per cent of an estimated 40 million Nigerian children under the age of five years, adding that 19.4 per cent children in the South-west are stunted resulting from malnourishment.
“This is worse than the South-east and South-south but better than the North. And we must do more as agenda setters to keep this issue on national discourse and help reverse the ugly trend,” she said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/17-2m-nigerian-children-suffer-from-stunted-growth-unicef-says/
A report of an igbo reporter cheesy So south east has more stunted growth than a region in the north. When we all thought igbo has no stunted growth na. So you people have too grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Oga realling, how far na cheesy grin

Ogbeni, how childish...Go and get more maginfying glasses as you troll me...

Loser!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Some time I wonder where those lazy but programmed buying-and-selling woman-wrapper throw figures about.

One wrote,asked where they are more Yorubas in LAGOS. And I was like, who configured the stats?. The mofo even went as far as saying his tribe are super human, they are better bla bla but taking a gaze at the economy of SW,the poverty ratio of each region I couldn't helped but laughed at his stupidity even,while he was throwing these figures about his illiterate blolaadas were hailing him.
You call him trolls I call him master of imaginations.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Human skull mining abobaku, I hope you have assembled many glasses for correction.. cool

More are on their way...
How for emeka, you don finish that human flesh in the pot?

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Ogbeni, how childish...Go and get more maginfying glasses as you troll me...

Loser!!
Realling realler

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
A report of an igbo reporter cheesy So south east has more stunted growth than a region in the north. When we all thought igbo has no stunted growth na. So you people have too grin cheesy

Goal post shifter...an Igbo reporter...?You think they joke at UNICEF like you joke hear with your senseless and childish remarks?

That was a research work prresented to governments.

Cursed loser...

You lose again...

Why not beg...the more you bring your frustration the more you will be defeated.

Now smash you head... wink

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by LiberaDeus: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Oga prof, this epistle holds no ground. We your loyal students are patiently waiting for your correction. Don't disgrace your professorship. cheesy grin

Me correct you, continue waiting.

Do you want to reach the conclusion that i dont know the answer? Please reach the conclusion and laugh with your low life AFONJAs

But i will never correct an animal like you. Come and force correction from me. You just know how to be posting pics up and down, settle down and understand semantics you wont, read and understand logic, you won't read.

Any reasonable person that reads all our posts on this thread will definitely know who is better read and understands english more. As for correction go and ask your useless suffersticated afonja brethren.

Shameless he-goat

If you like, dont prepare for your weekend OWAMBE, continue waiting for correction.

ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don tire for these afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strikethem:
How for emeka, you don finish that human flesh in the pot?

Beautiful Ibadan home of peace and joy... wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Afonja killmadu1 has conceded defeat and has tucked his tail between his legs and moved into hiding..

Bye..we will meet another day.

I am outa here smiley

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Cursed...Lets see whose children are cursed!

[/s]

You are boring, post some sane and stop disturbing us with irrelevant bullshit. Is that why you sell your children for 100 Naira?

https://www.nairaland.com/4413216/mum-uses-four-year-old-daughter-collateral

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:
Afonja killmadu1 has conceded defeat and has tucked his tail between his legs and moved into hiding..

Bye..we will meet another day.

I am outa here smiley
[/s]

Pathetic animal, you think I don't have any other thing to do, you are jobless and reason you have the time to be online 247. Worthless son of a mad w/hore

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Killimadu1: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

More are on their way...

Worthless fool and product of baby factory. Go eat your fellow human as usual, ediotic son of a village w/hore.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by totit: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
No wonder they ran away from their barren alaigbo and rush down to SW daily.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ariesbull: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ikechuob:

Biko don't mind the children of satan. Stupidity is their bloodline

Very soon we would hear nnewi is igala land ....lol

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Strikethem: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
LiberaDeus:

Me correct you, continue waiting.

Do you want to reach the conclusion that i dont know the answer? Please reach the conclusion and laugh with your low life AFONJAs

But i will never correct an animal like you. Come and force correction from me. You just know how to be posting pics up and down, settle down and understand semantics you wont, read and understand logic, you won't read.

Any reasonable person that reads all our posts on this thread will definitely know who is better read and understands english more. As for correction go and ask your useless suffersticated afonja brethren.

Shameless he-goat

If you like, dont prepare for your weekend OWAMBE, continue waiting for correction.

ANIMAL

You mean your papa right. Wonderful. I can feel your pain. Tell us the correct English. Are you this shameless grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Boy Kissing Buhari's Photo On A Car (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.