Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (27107 Views)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, dem full Orile and Okokomaiko. And that is because Alaba market is not too far away from those places.

Exactly... those places are slums for all I care. The same with Ajegunle and Festac! All we ask from this savages is to be civilized and humble in their quest to feed their families back in their jungles. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

Lagos doesn't belong to the Yorubas......? shocked That ogogoro you have been imbibing, must be really strong. Anyway, you are right. Lagos belongs to the Japanese! sad

Look at this one from Oshogbo ranting...

Aminu from Borno will also claim Abuja as theirs...

Why are you lazy clowns not proud of Ibadan your brown roof capital of SW?

9 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

Ogbeni vulcaniser Akeemradeen...We are one Nigeria, courtesy of Gen A.e Obasanjo and children killer Awolowo, who killed millions in 1966 to make sure we are tied to Lagos forever...to make sure we are greet citizens of one Nigeria...Deal with it...

If you increase charges we will increase cost of goods and services...

Na una go tire....

Filthy brown roof dwellers every where...

Exactly don't mind them. Any tax increases will eventually trickle down to them one way or the other. They think they are doing us... una never seen anything yet.

Kwontinue

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by mabea: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

This has actually been the downfall of previous Igbo generations that sacrificed everything in the alter of one Nigeria. They never looked out for Igbo interest. They tried to be more Nigerian than the real Nigerians.

But thank God for this upcoming young and wise generation that has truely seen Nigeria and Nigerians for what they truely are and the level of hatred they habor for us.

From now on it's igboland and Igbo people's interest first.

Unapologetically.
You are correct. It is about time all the igbo town unions across the cities started to drum it into the ears of their members that ana esi n'uno adi nma.....

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Exactly... those places are slums for all I care. The same with Ajegunle and Festac! All we ask from this savages is to be civilized and humble in their quest to feed their families back in their jungles. shocked

Look at a babarian mentioning jungle...

Who else can do this in this century?

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Espada10: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
educhigo:
yes,asaba okpanam area near airport i have buy the land but i'm afraid because i use to read some nairaland news and see some writers who saying that asaba is not part of igbo
Asaba is a cool place to buy land..I have like 2 plots around that asaba airport..it is developing quite well but not as fast as inner asaba .but all is good

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Who lives more in Makoko Yaba...the biggest slum in Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

No we are not going home. We are here to stay to build our Land while dominating yours.

After all, you all celebrated python dance. Let's continue dancing our one fraudgeria dance rhythm.

@ the bolded.

That's why Gen. Obasanjo and co. killed and maimed millions of you people back in 1966.

Stubbornness, chest-beating, arrogance and pride are your hall-mark! You've seen nothing yet... Keeping crying, OK? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

Ogbeni vulcaniser Akeemradeen...We are one Nigeria, courtesy of Gen A.e Obasanjo and children killer Awolowo, who killed millions in 1966 to make sure we are tied to Lagos forever...to make sure we are greet citizens of one Nigeria...Deal with it...

If you increase charges we will increase cost of goods and services...

Na una go tire....

Filthy brown roof dwellers every where...

What goods and services be dat, abeg? HAHAHHA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

@ the bolded.

That's why Gen. Obasanjo and co. killed and maimed millions of you people back in 1966.

Stubbornness, chest-beating, arrogance and pride are your hall-mark! You've seen nothing yet... Keeping crying, OK? grin grin

Liar, that's not why... He killed millions so we are tied to you forever grin grin grin

So why are you crying...?

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

@ the bolded.

I have earned every right to beat my chest. I am a proud son of the great Igbo race.

I will always unapologetically beat my chest as a proud Igbo man whom his people survived the unsurvivable.

Igbo amaka!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

What goods and services be dat, abeg? HAHAHHA grin grin

Jedi jedi goods..that will service all your system... cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

I have earned every right to beat my chest. I am a proud son of the great Igbo race.

I will always unapologetically beat my chest as a proud Igbo man whom his people survived the unsurvivable.

Igbo amaka!!!

Kontinui... Ahmadu Bello was right afterall.

A people with no value, culture, norm.... dem go dey begin dey claim jew.. grin grin Even after dem don reject and denounce you all. hahaha.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Follygunners: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

Jedi jedi goods..the will service all your system... cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is exactly why you all run away from that savage jungle... I understand!

https://www.nairaland.com/4407228/man-kidnapped-unknown-gunmen-owerri

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

A people with no value, culture, norm.... dem go dey begin dey claim jew.. grin grin Even after dem don reject and denounce you all. hahaha.. grin grin

Blame Obasanjo, Awolowo for killing millions who would have just gone away for good...

Una greed, na him put una for this pain...

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Bakynes24: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Igbos always make me laugh. Which Area in Lagos was a complete Bush just 5 years ago? The only area I know that wasn't fully developed 5 years ago was Ayobo area of Lagos and it is dominated by Yorubas.Keep lying to yourself Mr OP you think you are talking to fools.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by horsepower101: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Whether the Jewish ancestral claim is true or not is not my business.

I am just proud that my people admire the Jews since they have proven to be business savvy and technologically advanced.

Unlike you guys that claim sophistication but worship Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Follygunners:

This is exactly why you all run away from that savage jungle... I understand!

I no want start from that side at all...today..but... cheesy cheesy

I’ve killed over 100 people – Ade Lawyer

Thirty-nine-year old Adeola Williams, popularly known as Ade Lawyer, has confessed to killing over 100 people in the past 10 to 20 years.

Williams was arrested by the Lagos State police few weeks back.

He was the personal assistant to Azeez Adekunle Lawal, the National Union of Road Transport Workers’ chairman in Idumota, Lagos
http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/17/ive-killed-100-people-ade-lawyer/
-------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Ritchiee: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

You are most foolish to think they do less in their region...

Have you wondered how Lekki, Ajah, Surulere, Okota, Festac Satelite town would have been without the Igbos?

E.g., remove the the tall structure from the skyline in this picture...and you can see what I mean...

Igbos are peaceful and God's gift to Nigeria...but you cannot see it..
lol...
That tall structure na Igbo man get am abi GTB?

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ModsWillKillNL: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lajet:

Asaba is 100% Igbo land. Even their king Asagba of Asaba is a proud Igbo man. Forget about Afonja Muslims Propaganda

But Igbo enwe Eze. So how come Asaba and Onitsha
Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol...

Which kind brain una get self...?

So na GTB, Zenith, Access Bank, Diamond Bank and other banks get Dangote Sugar, Cement and the new refinery way he de build?

Na wa oh...

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ModsWillKillNL: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

Whether the Jewish ancestral claim is true or not is not my business.

I am just proud that my people admire the Jews since they have proven to be business savvy and technologically advanced.

Unlike you guys that claim sophistication but worship Fulanis

Ibos long to 'worship' Fulanis. But the Fulanis won't have any of it. There lies the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by CSTR2: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol...
it belongs to nestoil.

If borrowing means you don't own the asset, then dangote will have no asset.

Besides, it is probable that they have already paid what they owe.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Ibos long to 'worship' Fulanis. But the Fulanis won't have any of it. There lies the problem.
You are the most deluded I have seen this week.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ModsWillKillNL: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

Blame Obasanjo, Awolowo for killing millions who would have just gone away for good...

After killing our dear premier, disrupting our democracy and regional system of govt

You are a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

After killing our dear premier, disrupting our democracy and regional system of govt

You are a joker.

So why are you crying now?

Who killed you premier?

Did they also kill your Murtala Mohammed?

Senseless people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

Greed? From an Igbo fellow? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Yoruba4Life: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cooly100:

So why are you crying now?

Who killed you premier?

Did they also killed your Murtala Mohammed?

Senseless people everywhere

Answer the damn question... Who killed their premier?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by ModsWillKillNL: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
CSTR2:

You are the most deluded I have seen this week.

Rochas, Orji Kalu, Dave Umahi, Hope Uzodinma etc etc
All these guys are rolling over each other just to get their head deep in Buhari's assss.

Buhari is yet to declare for 2nd term but they have already declared him winner.

Asslickers!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Cooly100: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Greed? From an Igbo fellow? grin grin

You are just uncordinated...spewing saliva everywhere...

If not for Awolowo and Obasanjo...what would we be doing together now?

Ghana has electricirty you don't have.

They don't have fuel queues, you have...

Don't you see, how these people have forced us to suffer with you...

Again, it was their greed, ogbeni..

6 Likes

Re: Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lajet:

Asaba is 100% Igbo land. Even their king Asagba of Asaba is a proud Igbo man. Forget about Afonja Muslims Propaganda
have u heard of Delta IBO before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / Fake INEC Officials Busted By Security Operatives In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.