Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (32967 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by pussyeater(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:
Instead of letting the mouth go to waste, he can kiss and eat my nunu grin
What is nunu?

Please Discuss lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Udomajesty: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2018
They'll be communicating in bedroom via phone call grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by coputa(m): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2018
Eeverybody has mouth odour,it's the severity that differs.Real mouth odour is a mouth disease call halitosis,it is internal,no matter how much you wash your mouth/tongue,the smell still remains.one of the home remedy is chewing ginger daily and also using lemon juice as mouth wash everyday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by softwhispers: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by softwhispers: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

For where! I've got near perfect mouth situation o and I totally love perfumes... Plus no body crevices that fresh air can't blow here tongue. Na one of the perks of being a lepa.
Continue lying o, you hear?

You wee still come back and meet me in this house undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Coldfeets: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2018
internationalman:

It's used to them.

Same thing happens when you are being released from a jail cell; people will almost be running from you coz of your smell. .

meanwhile, your cell mates never even perceived any smell on.

You're right.

I once read a report that stated that as a defensive mechanism, our nostrils with the help of our brains are only tuned to detect 'new smells'.

That is why once you move into a room, you may easily detect a new smell instantly meanwhile others who were already in the room may not be aware of the smell most probably because they are already used to that smell.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by kwajahafiz(m): 1:25am On Mar 23, 2018
I believe this woman has an unbearable smell in her nunu...I pity man who enter there, na fumigation after.

Sweetopia:
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Unitedabby(m): 1:50am On Mar 23, 2018
flokii:
Buy mouth wash, mouth spray, mouth floss etc. when you go shopping.

Get a good toothpaste too and brush twice daily, morning and night before sleep

If it doesn't help, then your case is not ordinary
abeg no kill peson with laff!hehehehhee
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Jethrolite(m): 1:52am On Mar 23, 2018
internationalman:

It's used to them.

Same thing happens when you are being released from a jail cell; people will almost be running from you coz of your smell. .

meanwhile, your cell mates never even perceived any smell on.
Ah, you can't get used to mouth odour abeg. Cell smell is normal from not bathing in a long time depending on how long the person spent there but mouth odour na steady decaying dead rat. Your reflexes even stop you from breathing when the odour hits you.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Unitedabby(m): 1:52am On Mar 23, 2018
northvietnam:
cant cope abeg
then cope cant

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Brush twice daily.
Use a good mouthwash.

I discovered that most Nigerians do not even know what a dental floss is let alone using it.
Invest in these and have a 24/7 fresh breath. You would even kiss before brushing in the morning and no obnoxious odour.

It all boils down to personal and oral hygiene. People with ulcer and severe cases of indigestion should see a physician. These conditions could also trigger foul breath.

Take your bath regularly and have a rub of good roll-on in your armpits and you are so confident of your self..

Invest in magazines like Men's health and you'll be abreast with grooming tips.

Most people wear fragrances only when they are going out. Smell good for him/her even while at home and you'll get your mojo back.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Naijageak(m): 2:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Find a solution with them
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by KingMicky3286: 2:46am On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Husbands with wife that has mouth odour or wife with a husband with mouth odour how do you cope with them when you want to have intimate time with each other, when kissing or when having heart to heart talk with each other in the bedroom. Please share how you handle the unbearable stench that oozes out of their mouth.

they wears mouth condoms.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by TTLegacy: 2:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Donald3d:
You wan cause gbege with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks .
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies
And Colgate toothpaste.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by blazerinno(m): 3:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:
Nunu koor nunu milk ni

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Gracess: 3:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Contact me for two organic products; a Toothpaste and Mouth freshener that will cost you
less than N3500 and thank me later.

I've gone through the entire comments and no real solutions to help, save for ginger and lime therapy.

I recommended same products to a Ghanaian evangelist who came across my and contacted me. He's been so grateful since then. He informed me he had gone through a throat surgery to solve his halitosis issues to no avail. He told me he "...now have confidence to speak with people ..." as goes out evangelizing.

I'm not after anyone's money - they can be bought from virtually any state in Nigeria.

Check my profile for my contact.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by dasparrow: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2018
I have no clue. I don't have that problem.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Marriage is for better or worst. enjoy it husband
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Fortissimo502: 4:14am On Mar 23, 2018
I'm sure most of the people commenting have either MO, BO or MABO shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by cooltola(m): 4:47am On Mar 23, 2018
anyone that does not brush properly will have a mouth odor regardless, brush regularly , floss your teeth, change your toothpaste/ toothbrush often if you can to a stronger one. use a minted chew gum or drink water often can help, use bitterleaf stick or native mouth cleaner if you do not trust toothpaste/toothbrush. brush your tongue yes please do. A lot of people tend to forget to brush their tongue rinse your mouth with mouthwash , rinse your mouth after you eat, see a dentist if you have gingivitis , tooth decay and hard to reach corner
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by pussyeater(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2018
blazerinno:

Nunu koor nunu milk ni
Nunu kor, Kunnu ni. grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by treasurevee9(f): 5:45am On Mar 23, 2018
OboOlora:
I remember my colleague when I was in KPMG, E.Momoh. Dude had a terrible halitosis.

The day he sent me his wedding invite and I saw his profile pic and his beautiful wife, I almost asked him if they are gonna kiss.

Well maybe they both have MO wink

Please remove the name, it's not cool. I know the person you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by 41lady(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Based on research, either of the party don't perceive or feel that odour, because love have blind the smelling board or organ of each of them, it is base on density that they can coup with each other. Is only intruder that will smell that odour.
For example, you meet a chick or guy that have mouth or body odour, if you are predetermined to be with her, you will not feel the smell but if you are not, the moment she or he say hello, you think and be looking around as if there is a pit toilet close by.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by pedrilo: 6:07am On Mar 23, 2018
My guy mouth smells for africa, dnt know hw to tell him cos it's hard, and he is even getting married soon. I wonder how d babe dey cope really cos d stench no be here

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by AreaFada2: 6:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Every one claims not to have it. Is it ghosts who have it? grin cheesy

But the really big issue is hardly anybody will tell you directly. Same with BO.

The people you perceive theirs may also be perceiving "yours" without telling you. Just like you did not tell them.

The "flavour" may become normal to long term partner/spouse. For example it baffles you how a lady will not know she has a very bad VJ smell that fills the room during/after sex. They do not because they have become used to that pungent smell.

There are many people who are pretty clean & normal but have a certain body flavour related to a certain spice/cooking ingredient that I just cannot stand. Especially among ethnic groups & others that use that spice in majority of their cuisine.

Fact is 200 years ago most people didn't use ogbonge perfumes & dentifrice. We have all become VERY sensitive to odour.

The more chemical compounds we use in hygiene products the more we disrupt our normal commensal flora.

People keep mentioning Listerine. It not only kills odour causing bacteria but also good bacterial in the buccal cavity.

Finding a balance is key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by gustav25: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2018
sisisioge:

For where! I've got near perfect mouth situation o and I totally love perfumes... Plus no body crevices that fresh air can't blow here tongue. Na one of the perks of being a lepa.
if I let you know the amount of slim girls with mouth odour ,body odour and the combo of both I met in school ,you will pity for me .
Also the guys ,they will just come to your face and open the buccal cavity

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by LEAFLET(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2018
it's a bad thing I must say
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by creamylicious(f): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Donald3d:
You wan cause gbege with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks .
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies this one would cause a person to lose weight while trying to battle mouth odour na
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by gistsky: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Take dis advise:
If it's d normal one, ask him or her to brush last thing in d night and every morning, giving attention to d tongue.
Couple should be friendly enuf to tell each other things like dis.
You can put it dis way; i think u need to brush again.
Or more "caringly" (subtly): Darling do u hv a fever? While rubbing ur hand on his neck. If he says no and why did u ask? Tell him his breath though.
The same thing goes to his nicker or pant.
Just feel free. But make sure he is in d mood otherwise, u might earn a slap.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Acidosis:
What's the purpose of dating if you can't correct the anomalies in your better half? If your husband/wife has mouth/body odour, then it means you've failed in your responsibility.

The cheapest and easiest way to curb some kind of mouth odour is by cleaning, not just your teeth, but your tongue.

Wake up one morning and initiate a toothbrushing game: clean her teeth and let her clean yours. Concentrate effort on her tongue without putting too much pressure, and watch how she handles yours. That way, you will see what she's doing wrongly. Attempt kissing her later in the day to know whether improvements have been made.

Now isn't that fun and effective? Life is simple bro.

too many people take too many things in this forum for levity and are foolish and childish.. apparently, you are not one of them...kudos to this comment!
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Doctor
Hhhmm, be serious jor
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by cutieme(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2018
blackbeau1:
I used to date someone like that. It's terrible. You try to hide how off putting it is and fail miserably
so u dated some dude with mouth adour hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.