Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (32962 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by enelongjohn5: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Serious
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Stanleyville(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:
Instead of letting the mouth go to waste, he can kiss and eat my nunu grin

Jesuz!! shocked

Msg me Asap
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Evince(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Girls don't don't mind kissing odoriferous mouth as far pocket is stuffed with money.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by DonBobes(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
imiski:
How do you expect them to comment, you think they would be alive to comment on this thread grin

I tak GOD beg u, no KEE pesin wit laff
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by enelongjohn5: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
coalcoal1:
j
Haaaaa
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Dearlord(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
I met this lady with a terrible mouth odour on my way back from work and decided to say HELLO and give her a lift.
Could you believe that I almost fainted on my steering wheel as she uttered her first word and I decided turn off the ignition to pretend that my car just developed a fault and I gave her an unwarranted T-fair to excuse my presence.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sorry I can't even dare it body odor or mouth odour, I can't bear it at all cos I won't even be able to breathe properly and l'll be like "help, l'ma gonna die" hahahahaha
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
crunchyg:

Wow, I have met someone like that too, who you can perceive their breath even with their mouth closed and I was confused how can one perceive so much odour even without the mouth open, just by breathing. Please what was the advise that was given to the person?
Smoking does not help and very peppery food
But flossing ..you will not believe the amount of debris that someone can have beween their teeth this is the main one .
Removing plaque -with baking soda mix baking soda and salt and use to brush teeth
And togue scraping
It’s not that someone does not brush their teeth but it’s stepping things up a bit
Mouth wash only masks the smell for a bit

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by bummyla(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
4 very nice men around me have mouth odour! Some days I perceive it, some days I don't and they are all happily married.

2 have holes in their mouth/teeth, these contributed to their mouth odour!

1 has rotten red teeth- due to childhood medication & negligent!!

The last one wears a wire across his teeth, which traps rotten food particles around and within the wire.

Since they are wonderful personalities & their wives (not to my knowledge have complained) I chose to ignore the smell and enjoy their companies.

But as a human being, once is a purple moon, I will gently point it out to them in private, none has taken offence till date. Maybe they know I am a friend.

https://www.bummyla.com

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Apawicked: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dearlord:
I met this lady with a terrible mouth odour on my way back from work and decided to say HELLO and give her a lift.
Could you believe that I almost fainted on my steering wheel as she uttered her first word and I decided turn off the ignition to pretend that my car just developed a fault and I gave her an unwarranted T-fair to excuse my presence.
This is sooo funny but I know your lying

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Evince(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stanleyville:

Jesuz!! shocked

Msg me Asap

So u mean u have mouth odour and now giving ur number to be relegated to nunu sucking. I am suspecting u
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by frikpus: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
I've the cure to mouth odour. I'll treat whoever that has it free of charge.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Apawicked: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dearlord:
The excuse my presence got me rolling

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Dearlord(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Apawicked:
This is sooo funny but I know your lying

Do you think that at my age I still have the need to lie?

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Acidosis:
What's the purpose of dating if you can't correct the anomalies in your better half? If your husband/wife has mouth/body odour, then it means you've failed in your responsibility.

The cheapest and easiest way to curb some kind of mouth odour is by cleaning, not just your teeth, but your tongue.

Wake up one morning and initiate a toothbrushing game: clean her teeth and let her clean yours. Concentrate effort on her tongue without putting too much pressure, and watch how she handles yours. That way, you will see what she's doing wrongly. Attempt kissing her later in the day to know whether improvements have been made.

Now isn't that fun and effective? Life is simple bro.

Nice suggestion.

Hole in the teeth: major cause.

Also go and see a dentist, pay close to 20k to cover that hole in the teeth. Shikena. Hole in teeth store up food particles thereby develope bacteria. The hole becomes a cave or store house for bacteria.

Always rinse your mouth very well after each meal.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Dearlord(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Apawicked:
The excuse my presence got me rolling

I can really see you rolling Mr roller. lol
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2018
jashar:
i'm interested in the answer too...

There's nothing Intresting yet cos it's a redundant question. How did dey date b4 marrying? Same way dey coped then is same way they gona cope now. Unless they arranged the marriage. If not up needs to restructure or rephrase his question.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by wyzoe: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:

LMAO

You're funny. Wouldn't you be scared of infection? grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Smoking does not help and very peppery food
But flossing ..you will not believe the amount of debris that someone can have beween their teeth this is the main one .
Removing plaque -with baking soda mix baking soda and salt and use to brush teeth
And togue scraping
It’s not that someone does not brush their teeth but it’s stepping things up a bit
Mouth wash only masks the smell for a bit
Wow you are really a genius, are a a nurse or a doctor?
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by MissRaine69(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:

Wow you are really a genius, are a a nurse or a doctor?
Doctor
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by SpikenardSlim(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Omo! i no go fit kiss oh i detest bad breath like sh*t
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by obowunmi(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Evince:
Girls don't don't mind kissing odoriferous mouth as far pocket is stuffed with money.

#truth
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by MissRaine69(f): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Acidosis:
What's the purpose of dating if you can't correct the anomalies in your better half? If your husband/wife has mouth/body odour, then it means you've failed in your responsibility.

The cheapest and easiest way to curb some kind of mouth odour is by cleaning, not just your teeth, but your tongue.

Wake up one morning and initiate a toothbrushing game: clean her teeth and let her clean yours. Concentrate effort on her tongue without putting too much pressure, and watch how she handles yours. That way, you will see what she's doing wrongly. Attempt kissing her later in the day to know whether improvements have been made.

Now isn't that fun and effective? Life is simple bro.
Brushing might not be enough even brushing the tongue
Tonsillitis (chronic)?
Tongue Stones ?
Metabolic disorder
GERD
Post nasal drip?
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by coputa(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2018
pat1612:
Buy listerine
Or treat cause of smell as u are husband and wife just talk about it healthy mouth doesn’t smell it smell due to build of plague grin

it's not plague that causes mouth odour,mouth odour is internal.It is called halitosis.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nate187: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:
+2348126052066 let's talk
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2018
I don't know, can't you just tell them their mouth smells, they might be embarrassed the first time, but after that you won't notice the smell ever again

After all as husband & wife I see no reason why you should not point out each other's flaws

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by santricedupas(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2018
I can't cope with smelly pussy, cause I like good pussy
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by SirBunky85(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Husbands with wife that has mouth odour or wife with a husband with mouth odour how do you cope with them when you want to have intimate time with each other, when kissing or when having heart to heart talk with each other in the bedroom. Please share how you handle the unbearable stench that oozes out of their mouth.
and u expect anyone with such a case to tell u how he or.she copes abi?abeg use ur head nah
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Interested in this topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.