Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (32954 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by blackbeau1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
I used to date someone like that. It's terrible. You try to hide how off putting it is and fail miserably
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nwaohafia1: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
That is one thing i love in my spouse. No mouth odour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by thorpido(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by vivypretty(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ask them or you can experiment with your girlfriend by not brushing for a week or so.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by pat1612(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buy listerine
Or treat cause of smell as u are husband and wife just talk about it healthy mouth doesn’t smell it smell due to build of plague grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by obowunmi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kolanuts works.

Only if you don't have tonsillitis or oral clamydia

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by wristbangle: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:
Instead of letting the mouth go to waste, he can kiss and eat my nunu grin

U no well grin
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Simplestone(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
imiski:
How do you expect them to comment, you think they would be alive to comment on this thread grin
Jesus!!! You funny die.Lol
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Follygunners: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
They should just learn how to thoroughly brush their tongues.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by wristbangle: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
sisisioge:

For where! I've got near perfect mouth situation o and I totally love perfumes... Plus no body crevices that fresh air can't blow here tongue. Na one of the perks of being a lepa.

Doesn't matter o. I know of a lepacious beautiful babe with body odour. I only speak to her from afar. I hear am more the day whey she shit inside oour office toilet as I wan go wee-wee. Body odour plus poo stench stinks like dead rat. God dey sha

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by shollyBi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:

You are cute. I like ur physic

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
OboOlora:
I remember my colleague when I was in KPMG, E.Momoh. Dude had a terrible halitosis.

The day he sent me his wedding invite and I saw his profile pic and his beautiful wife, I almost asked him if they are gonna kiss.

Well maybe they both have MO wink
Well. Means some ppl understand d word love deeply than some. She might as well have told him and corrected him

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
OboOlora:
I remember my colleague when I was in KPMG, E.Momoh. Dude had a terrible halitosis.

The day he sent me his wedding invite and I saw his profile pic and his beautiful wife, I almost asked him if they are gonna kiss.

You wicked
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by AxceX(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
That moment you've been dieing to talk to that pretty girl n she finally talks to you n you're like cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Follygunners: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
OboOlora:

Some pple lack simple courtesy? Do you have to put his name to prove ur point? undecided Privacy no dey ur dico?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by terrezo2002(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
bad breath is sometimes caused by bad stomach. When you eat rubbish and you don't drink enough water, your mouth may smell.
When you have a spouse with smelly mouth, identify the cause and deal with it.
It may be the person does not brush well.
it may be as a result of what the person eats like onions, garlic, groundnuts etc.
it may be that once a day brushing is not enough.
It could also be as a result of indigestion.

11 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Peterpanny: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:
baby la baby
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Bitterleafsoup: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Donald3d:
You wan cause gbege with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks .
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies
Good one!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by MissRaine69(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
crunchyg:
Husbands with wife that has mouth odour or wife with a husband with mouth odour how do you cope with them when you want to have intimate time with each other, when kissing or when having heart to heart talk with each other in the bedroom. Please share how you handle the unbearable stench that oozes out of their mouth.
I know of such a person even with their mouth shut you can smell their breath. I knew it was halitosis but all advice given was ignored their mantra was God made me this way, that person is still single ...5 years later

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Bitterleafsoup: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Most odour is from dirty tongue. Buy tongue scrapper and brush tongue too.
Lemon and ginger drinking can clear that dirty stomach.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Iphran6: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sweetopia:
Come lemme eat it for you
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Awoo88: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Husband or wife with mouth odour!! How can you be asking this kind of thing. A spouse that can not tell his or her partner to the truth is an idiot and does not deserve the partnership
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Ola2much: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
So my ex girl, very beautiful but ds mouth is something.i will av to gather 5 dayscourage befr kissing. At some point I will just go for d nunu house, suck dry. At the end I gave up. So terrible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by 360command: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
My wife is the only one I can tolerate her breath when she wakes up in the morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
blackbeau1:
I used to date someone like that. It's terrible. You try to hide how off putting it is and fail miserably
lol.
Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by crunchyg: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

I know of such a person even with their mouth shut you can smell their breath. I knew it was halitosis but all advice given was ignored their mantra was God made me this way, that person is still single ...5 years later
Wow, I have met someone like that too, who you can perceive their breath even with their mouth closed and I was confused how can one perceive so much odour even without the mouth open, just by breathing. Please what was the advise that was given to the person?

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Donald3d:
You wan cause gbege with this your question abi ? grin grin grin
Take lime and ginger every day.Morning , afternoon and night .
To make it more effective, use warm water.
Always have ginger, i no get mouth odour, but that ginger na miracle worker.
I chew it raw some times just for fun
It can treat so many ailments, and even help boost libido for the married folks .
Put ginger in everything, your food, your drinks everywhere !!!
Don't forget lime/Lemon
#TeamNaturalRecipies
Ginger o ginger eh
Ginger o ginger eh
The way you dance, e dey make me dey ginger
The way you roll e dey make me dey ginger o

1 Like

Re: Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? by fucklikant101(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is better than stanking pusssay odoriferous stanky dead fish skunk stink cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.