Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) (7740 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Chai!!!! Romacelanders, How Far? I Hail Thee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by olisaEze(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Don't understand why someone will be carrying another person's matter on his head like gala in hold-up. Irrespective of her former life, she's now someone's wife and a potential mother, kindly respect that. No 4get, ur own turn dey come for front. cool

4 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
mikky4764:
Hmmm na wa, but is it really necessary now, it wld hv bin before the marriage

Yes it iz, some ladies think they can just fvck around anytime they want, all the way disrespecting their husband to be without any consequences while the poor guy is busy working hard for the unknown wife, only for him to unluckily meet one Abuja hoe and marry her out of ignorance. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by kissenger: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pictures i didnt see...Nawa o But ashawos are allowed to get married nau. its not a crime poster the way your sounding sef. She meet someone that overlooked her shortcomings so its true love. Kee yourself like this--->>>http:///2hCWqL8
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think Seun should start working on creating a Dislike button for comments like those opposing the op angry
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

They can marry, but they should not start saying God has done it for me after like a million people have smashed their kpekus angry
So devil did it for them?

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Yes it iz, some ladies think they can just fvck around anytime they want, all the way disrespecting their husband to be without any consequences while the poor guy is busy working hard for the unknown wife, only for him to unluckily meet one Abuja hoe and marry her out of ignorance. God forbid.
Are u sure d guy wasn't screwing different girls?
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:
Are you stupid? Are you a virgin? Is your girlfriend a virgin? Did your mother get married as a virgin? Are your sisters Virgin?.... Many non virgins get married daily. Many prostitutes get married daily.

What will you gain in shaming her? She's married already. Rant all you can, as long as her husband loves her that way. You are just disturbing yourself.
Spot on but I kinda understand what the OP is saying. It's not just this girl, Nigerians use every possible means to get what they want and then go to church to thank God for giving them what he may not even know that they have.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:
you are very stupid and mad at the same time,really??prostitutes can't get married but the whor'e of a man that sleeps with thousands of prostitutes nation wide can get marriedyou see why black can never move forward..if ladies start cussing you now,you will bring up the tag of olosho whatever but I don't care..you can decide to mention me if you want but I just told you how idiotic you are.stupid lots everywhere.

Wallahi me i go download all ya olosho files and wait for ya engagement announcement - dare you announce getting married to an innocent nigga and see wha we gonna do to protect a brother

2 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:
you are very stupid and mad at the same time,really??prostitutes can't get married but the whor'e of a man that sleeps with thousands of prostitutes nation wide can get marriedyou see why black can never move forward..if ladies start cussing you now,you will bring up the tag of olosho whatever but I don't care..you can decide to mention me if you want but I just told you how idiotic you are.stupid lots everywhere.
You that is different from the OP,(who according to you is the reason blacks are backwards) what have you done differently to move the black forward?

Those who moved their race forward had no time to waste insulting total strangers online and if you were close to being one of them you would have read the article over and over to get his point.............but you chose to throw insults all over the place like a spoil brat. I can infer from your reaction that the article stroke nerves but fear not for whatever did it for her will do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hoes always stay winning. Even that ashawo you thoroughly fuckèd will end up with a good man that loves her silly. Op you’re nothing but a pained, salty,angry, vile, bitter and asinine hater. She don marry, she might have been community product but she found a man to call ozzband. Your story doesn’t change shît. So go on and kill yasef.smiley

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
What is you saying?? Whether you like it or not, God gave her a husband. You might judge her but guess what, God loves and cares for her with the same intensity as he loves and cares for a good, religious virgin girl cheesy when it comes to husband giving, he won’t discriminate. Thank God say God no be man cheesy
Tallesty1:
Spot on but I kinda understand what the OP is saying. It's not just this girl, Nigerians use every possible means to get what they want and then go to church to thank God for giving them what he may not even know that they have.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Men will always be men.
Leaking mouth, kiss and tell, always quick to slutshame.
Sometimes true, other times false.

Yet one was on a thread talking of bro-code, bro-code indeed.
Trust these niggas at your own risk.

Ladies should do their best to live a chaste life, there is always that one guy...waiting to spill.
I don't think this is about kissing and telling. I also don't think it is about s*** shaming. I think the guys point is this, don't thank God for what he didn't do for you.

Nigerians are very fond of that, someone will kill his brother for money ritual and when he finally hit it, he will go to church to thank God for blessing his hustles.

Been wondering why you suddenly disappeared, didn't know you've been around all the time.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by introvertious: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
infact i tire for this OP. u just posted shit about IMSU student that is now married and this
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
What is you saying?? Whether you like it or not, God gave her a husband. You might judge her but guess what, God loves and cares for her with the same intensity as he loves and cares for a good, religious virgin girl cheesy when it comes to husband giving, he won’t discriminate. Thank God say God no be man cheesy
Heaven's minister of love, marriage and husbandism, I greet you.

I look forward to getting married in due time but I, from the best of my knowledge will not wait on God to give me a wife because God cannot do for a man what he has already empowered him to do.

If God is the one who gives wives and husbands like you said then he's clearly doing a horrible job because marriage these days is like comedy.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by SamoaJoe: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
Heaven's minister of love, marriage and husbandism, I greet you.

I look forward to getting married in due time but I, from the best of my knowledge will not wait on God to give me a wife because God cannot do for a man what he has already empowered him to do.

If God is the one who gives wives and husbands like you said then he's clearly doing a horrible job because marriage these days is like comedy.

Leave them to continue wallowing in their evil attitude. Somebody will rob and tell us its God that blessed him. Read my other thread on the imsu girl. I will keep on exposing them.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
shocked Jesu Christi Olorun Oba... Amin oh *sign of the cross*
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
highqueen:
let him who is without sin cast the first stone angry

a lady gets pregnant not the man

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:
Are you stupid? Are you a virgin? Is your girlfriend a virgin? Did your mother get married as a virgin? Are your sisters Virgin?.... Many non virgins get married daily. Many prostitutes get married daily.

What will you gain in shaming her? She's married already. Rant all you can, as long as her husband loves her that way. You are just disturbing yourself.
You are cursed with foolishness! May your wife turn to a prostitute

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by seunadeolu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Men will always be men.

It's obvious the Op was annoyed because he was unable to test the 'kpekus' during her pass-around parade. Move on bro, her sins are not for you to judge.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by zicoraads: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Men will always be men.

Ladies should do their best to live a chaste life, there is always that one guy...waiting to spill.
Times like these, I wish Nairaland had emojis like what is obtainable on WhatsApp tongue
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Lets stop insulting the sensibilities of God and his creations.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. Whatever A Man Sows, He Will Reap.

This girl don fucck people tire both married and unmarried. Na packaged "goods" be this. I know what am saying bro. I know this lady wella.

One guy called Romeo3 opened a thread last week and was warning guys on the dangers of falling in love and getting married to bitches. This is one of them.
Nigga you ain't God to pass Judgement. Make that painment suffocate you there. Nigga singing like a rat.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by CSTR2: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunadeolu:

It's obvious the Op was annoyed because he was unable to test the 'kpekus' during her pass-around parade. Move on bro, her sins are not for you to judge.
The poor husband may not even be aware. That is how diabolical these runs -girls can be.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
I believe this guy because his description of keffi is perfect.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
And so
What's there

So prostitutes can't get married again??
this is nonsense ooooo....if a girl is a prostitute , she should go and look for pimps to marry....they all belong to same class

3 Likes

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
conductor123:

just look at the nonsense you just wrote

1 Like

Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

They can marry, but they should not start saying God has done it for me after like a million people have smashed their kpekus angry
biko na wich person op dey yarn about? Me dey try to follow d story.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by CuriousMynd: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Men will always be men.

Why did you open your leg in the first place
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by CuriousMynd: 2:57am On Mar 21, 2018
All of you defending her dey craze.

So the man should marry a hoë After the girl has been digged by 100s of men and a thousands time?

I'm 100% sure she will be doing it on a low key after marriage.
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
biko na wich person op dey yarn about? Me dey try to follow d story.

Chief Lefu he is refering to this one below smiley:

https://www.nairaland.com/4407477/nysc-hail-thee-lady-set
Re: The NYSC "I Hail Thee" Lady That Married Was A Runs Gal In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Chief Lefu he is refering to this one below smiley:

https://www.nairaland.com/4407477/nysc-hail-thee-lady-set

ohhh i saw that thread yesterday..hmm na wao. Most of these ex runz girls when their marriage get little wahala or the husband no dey give dem money as he dey give dem b4 they always go back to their prostitution ways.. One of the disadvantages of getting married to ex ashi. Prostituting inside their matrimonial homes. Anyway the way i see this matter if the husband know say im wife na ex olosho e go wise say person comot hand for d matter. Iyam very sure d husband go know cos he go don hear frm ppl mouth. There are men who don't mind getting married to ex prostitutes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore / Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.