Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,065 members, 7,867,019 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (5778 Views)

Mature Ladies Are Easier To Fk / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by HARDLABOR: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
jayraster:

bro now I get where you coming from. just assure her nothing went wrong. its normal for her to have pains after sex of 30mins or more. I can relate. a girl I met sometime ago complained of such but the pain later subsided after some days. nothin to be afraid of bruh...

Thanks bro I think the pain has stopped but she wouldn't let me have her has she keep telling me how painful it was the last time
Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by marvin906(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
HARDLABOR:

What could that simply means if I may ask

You must really be a loss dog

like your father undecided undecided

Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by Donpenny(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
u better tell me d truth nw

Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by Vannlex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Its very possible .she is not lieing to you ,30 minutes of humping is a little too much abeg.she might not be lubricated again this can cause her pain.

And moreover most women enjoy pre-intimacy more.some women are not just into that humping thing considering the fact also that some in experienced men just hump away and hardly hit the right spots.

Anyway talk with her and find out exactly what the issue is.
Then some girls will start saying if you can't have sex for 4hrs you are not a man
i pity them
Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by HARDLABOR: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
marvin906:

like your father undecided undecided

You think you've make a punchline right?

You know what? you just showed how useless your father can be by disrespecting other people's dad

Omo ale jatijati
Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by marvin906(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
HARDLABOR:

You know what? you just showed how useless your father can be by disrespecting other people's dad

Omo ale jatijati

wow
that little thing hurt you so much
am so sorry
Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by heendrix(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
HARDLABOR:

Omo ale jatijati

bro you just gotta take it easy with Marvin906 you know ever since he fell down we have been.... (lemme just stop there)

we are sorry for any caused
Re: ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) by marvin906(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2018
heendrix:

bro you just gotta take it easy with Marvin906 you know ever since he fell down we have been.... (lemme just stop there)

we are sorry for any caused

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? / Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo( / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.