Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (30468 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online / Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:

What rights do you have to jump on my post to accuse me of not being different from the leaching girls who takes begging from men as an occupation? Do you know me? Have I ever asked you or any member of you family for cash in exchange for nudes? Honesty, I don't care about who you are or who you roll with. Just stop making silly hasty generalisations on someone you've never met and stop putting all females on the same pedestal as the females in your family.

eheh all this only megrin chai Na wa o problem everywheregringrin

so person nor fit play with you abi, hia you can't even play along.

well ur thoughts are not mine.

you take things so serious, I seegrin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
if only you were like this to everyone else, not just men...
so am not like this to mengrin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
all the same sha most of these girls dat insult ppl with little provocation u know most of them are under 18. No go give body to dem make dem no see u finish.u can be friendly to the reasonable ladies here thoughcheesy.

gbam
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

so am not like this to mengrin
no. you're not like this to WOMEN.
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by DCONE1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by DCONE1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0:

I will continue to protect ladies just for one reason, many hypocrites, juveniles, gullibles, don't know what is actually woman.

just last night I watched online how a lady was crying out to a guy who's calling her "my sister" simply coZ his avoiding to kpansh her, now if this kinda opportunity is given to these hypocrites (men) am sure they gonna be planing on some fucvking shittt

no woman, I repeat, no woman and again I repeat no woman should be be treated badly.

#hater's gonna bite my brown shiny ass#

your definitely right I'm here for your black ass...shebbi your body don't sweet you as queen seccubus don yarn you sweet words...fuvkin ladies ass kisser.
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
DCONE1:

your definitely right I'm here for your black ass...shebbi your body don't sweet you as queen seccubus don yarn you sweet words...fuvkin ladies ass kisser.

hia Na wa oooogrin
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Martin0(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
no. you're not like this to WOMEN.
ok
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Ijeluv82(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
That will serve as a lesson for we,ladies
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Rozaytee: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Men & their wickedness sha... These type of men shud be jailed & must cut his dicckk.. angry angry angry

So ruthless..

The lady shud file a complaint sha & let him pay for the harassment...
why should she ask for house rent money just cus he promised her marriage... not every one has good intentions..
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by sweetilicious(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
as long as women are still dumb enough to send their nakèd pics on the internet they gona continue crying. if you send me nudes im definitely blackmailing your stupid arse. until you learn the lesson.grow up!!!!!!
Thank you
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by focus7: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Criminalities abounds among the igbos like sands.
Re: Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online by Nnatuu: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
So after you sent it through android OS and International network, you still think its private?

Just being empathetic, your name is sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.