Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39330 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iceadonis(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

If the heroes that fought for black human rights, simply minded their business......will you be where you are now?

Are u an historian.. �...i like dat reply.... It's exactly what I would say

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by chloride6: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

Trousers prevents cold? shocked shocked shocked

That means in summer its banned right?

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by nonix22(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
My brother, tell them.
Joemetry:

Oga use your brain first, so wearing trousers is sin and cryogenic temperatures makes wearing not to be sin right?

Analogous to:

Stealing is a sin but stealing when hungry is cool.

and just for the records, trousers are both male and female outfits same as skirts.
But the fluke that comes with religion wouldn't let you know this.

And again, wearing fur socks can prevent cold better than wearing trousers if you are still of the notion that trousers are allowed because of cold.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by nonix22(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
nice analysis
chloride6:

Trousers prevents cold? shocked shocked shocked

That means in summer its banned right?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Brightology2(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..
ur moniker said it all
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by linearity: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

Nonsense!

The cold sanctifies it and makes it unabominable? You think the the Israelites and early Christians were all living in tropical climates?

What about other churches like Deeper Life in U.K. & US, who still maintain that doctrine?

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pavore9: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:
We African we tend to know more and act as the righteous in most thing we do. That is why we are very religious outside but different inside.

I could remember a day when a lady wore trouser to mass on Sunday, if see the way she was rebuked in short condemned ehh especially the women.
Hmm people you will feel pity for her.

But the funny thing is that one the women that condemned her they tempting cloth to work.

Please l want to ask,is trouser prohibited in Roman Catholic Church?.

Prove it.

It is not prohibited. Even here in Kenya which is another African country, you will see women coming to Mass with their husbands and children wearing her jeans alongside with her husband.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mtchris(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Is it always cold over there? I thought it have season just like hamathan over here?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chuks4blu(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
This so called Daddy freeze, why dont he just short his mouth up and always mind his business 4 once. Whats his problem?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
I don't even know why they condemned women putting on trousers. Any religious leader that is against trouser am ready to challenge them, be you muslim or christian or anything you belong to. Awon hypocrites. Many of scammers like to condemn only the poor, but keep mum/quiet when it comes to the rich. Awon werey.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

Ha! Bros e no add rara

What did the women in the UK and US wear in centuries when there was no trousers? It was colder then because earth is getting hotter

Modified

Sin is sin irrespective of geographical location

Only oversabi fools will always reason along with d fridge guy ,,he asked you not to pay tithe but rather go to quilox and spend ur money on alcohol ,,what nex no be to carry olosho join,,same freeze brain insinuated jesus was once drunk ,, guess he has so much shit up ia sleeves ...what is the benefit of fridge so called eye opening sermons??
isnt it just logical to say every geographical area has its culture n mode of dressing ... as much as the nigeria pastors tend to practice religion within the confines of our culture same applies to foreign ministries.
whites have regards only for there constitutional laws ,any other unappealing regulations asides that would be term as infringement of there right of association or whatever .. you cannt force a scarf on an oyinbo woman she wonnt just walk away she fit sue for a million years ..
i am not making excuses am only saying religion is practice within the confines of cultures everywhere in the world.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Empredboy(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:
We African we tend to know more and act as the righteous in most thing we do. That is why we are very religious outside but different inside.

I could remember a day when a lady wore trouser to mass on Sunday, if see the way she was rebuked in short condemned ehh especially the women.

But the funny thing is that one the women that condemned her they tempting cloth to work.

Prove it.
shabi you see things that are prohibited in your bulletin? Clothes that are sexy is what the Catholic frown at. Like tight jeans and trouser with jump tops. Etc
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifyan(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
@Pavore9

I know but wonna c people reaction, you know how Africans behave towards religion.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mvem(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Only1mi:

How is it a sin for women to wear trousers?
...christains are confused...it is sin in many churches, is that not right?...he brough at interesting arguement...someone said it is cold in d Us/Uk thats why dey wear trousers...he now replied , women in those countries those days dont wear trousers....in essence all these are just man made rules that many defend as God words...

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifyan(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
@Empredboy

But na the way people way feel say dem sabi or go interpret am na hi l won c
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2018
So before jumping into conclusion as most Nigerians do, I decided to do a little search on YouTube.

After watching two MFM services (one in Houston, and the other in North America & the Carrbeans, I discovered that majority of the posters here jumped into conclusion because of their long-held sentiments against Churches.

The women I see in these videos are largely on skirts, all covered from head to toe.

An unknown poster on Twitter/Insta concocted a statement, freeze (owing to his predestined hatred for offline Churches) retweeted, and boom! Nairaland e-warriors began to devour and not even ONE person made a search to confirm the allegation.

I'm not even a member of MFM but I have seen many MFM folks on trousers here in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographical location but then again, the people involved here are Nigerian youths - you can sell absolutely anything to them, including a zombie president.

I have attached the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNF-Mw3qz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBYT-6j1fVk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mvem(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2018
ericsmith:

Only oversabi fools will always reason along with d fridge guy ,,he asked you not to pay tithe but rather go to quilox and spend ur money on alcohol ,,what nex no be to carry olosho join,,same freeze brain insinuated jesus was once drunk ,, guess he has so much shit up ia sleeves ...what is the benefit of fridge so called eye opening sermons??
isnt it just logical to say every geographical area has its culture n mode of dressing ... as much as the nigeria pastors tend to practice religion within the confines of our culture same applies to foreign ministries.
whites have regards only for there constitutional laws ,any other unappealing regulations asides that would be term as infringement of there right of association or whatever .. you cannt force a scarf on an oyinbo woman she wonnt just walk away she fit sue for a million years ..
i am not making excuses am only saying religion is practice within the confines of cultures everywhere in the world.
...so you are saying God law is not absolute and universal...so in a country like holland where nudism is a way of life, it wont be wrong for christains there to attend church naked for its there culture...ur reason is baseless....
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chuks4blu(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Evil child, may ur name follow u in jesus name 4 castigating men of God.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Only1mi(f): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2018
mvem:
...christains are confused...it is sin in many churches, is that not right?...he brough at interesting arguement...someone said it is cold in d Us/Uk thats why dey wear trousers...he now replied , women in those countries those days dont wear trousers....in essence all these are just man made rules that many defend as God words...

A sin to who though? Absolutely man made.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by olowobaba10: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2018
FORNICATION AND ADULTERY SHOULD EQUALLY BE ALLOWED OVER THERE BECAUSE IT IS COLD .
jey4all:

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Empredboy(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:
@Empredboy

But na the way people way feel say dem sabi or go interpret am na hi l won c
what is important is that the church hate people to distract the mass by eating in the church, using your shoes to make sound , wearing sexy clothes both male and female to distract members of the congregation
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Chuks4blu:
Evil child, may ur name follow u in jesus name 4 castigating men of God.
He is right. 90% of Christian/muslim leaders in Nigeria are scammers and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by bewla(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin
God of Dollar nd Pound indeed grin
um
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Sir Dalaman, see how confused Hole-ly Spirit is grin
even money controls it haha
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by miltonchux(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..

Bro your English stinks, please go back to school. grin grin
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
ericsmith:

You can talk about fridge or freezer all you want I’m indifferent when it comes to matters concerning him...

Every other thing you said still doesn’t add up

It’s unchristian to marry more than one wife but the African culture allows it. Why aren’t we marrying more than one wife then?

I could go on with so many other examples but I know you get the drift...

The Bible decides our style and way of life and it doesn’t matter where you’re born - sin is sin!

The only reason we are even deliberating on this, is because of all the man made “perceived” sins in Christianity. And they’re plenty and only apply to the poor in most cases.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by kinkybunny(f): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam. Adeboye is a fraudster. Oyedepo is a yahoo boy. Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..
open ur own church na.. unyahoo boy
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifyan(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2018
@Empredboy

Of course na,if not most especially men will be distracted from single ladies that are looking for husband.

Abi l lie?.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Malawian(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:

Prove it.
No. only indecent dressing is prohibited
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mrkunlex(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
this does not call for argument whatsoever.we cnt compare "uk & us" with africa,they are different
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
No comment, just came in to laugh grin grin grin grin at Christians ridiculing each other!

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Trustgt(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Acidosis:

So before jumping into conclusion as most Nigerias do, I decided to do a little search on YouTube.

After watching two MFM services (one in Houston, and the other in North America & the Carrbeans, I discovered that majority of the posters here jumped into conclusion because of their long-held sentiments against Churches.

The women I see in these videos are largely on skirts, all covered from head to toe.

An unknown poster on Twitter/Insta concocted a statement, freeze (owing to his predestined hatred for offline Churches) retweeted, and boom! Nairaland e-warriors began to devour and not even ONE person made a search to confirm the allegation.

I'm not even a member of MFM but I have seen many MFM folks on trousers here in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographical location but then again, the people involved here are Nigerian youths - you can sell absolutely anything to them, including a zombie president.

I have attached the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNF-Mw3qz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBYT-6j1fVk

Just keep observing them displaying their ignorance and mediocrity.

MFM is MFM anywhere in the world. MFM doctrines do not support women putting on anything belonging to men.
However, in Europe and in America, you can fellowship with them putting on trouser as a woman, without being turned back and accosted, but you will not be allowed to minister with a trouser as a woman (as established by the church).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.