Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39296 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amberon11: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pavore9: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

Which kain cold? When has trousers become sweaters?

Wearing of trousers by men and women is social and nothing religious about it.

Where trousers originated from which is of Persian, was worn by men and women, the European who brought Christianity to Africa historically had their men wearing gowns and skirts. So nothing religious about trousers being a male clothing. The Irish and Scot males feel proud showing off their kilts but some will tag them gays for being proud of their heritage!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CecyAdrian(f): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

Lol, clap for yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just see reasoning na cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HigherEd: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by uyplus(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

So MFM Jos, Plateau should be wearing trousers right?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sinkhole: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

Ha! Bros e no add rara

What did the women in the UK and US wear in centuries when there was no trousers? It was colder then because earth is getting hotter

Modified

Sin is sin irrespective of geographical location
Are you realy a female? Females do not really have this kain brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
So why don't they permit wearing of bikini here, since here is very hot? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by maestro2000(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

let's agree your assertion is right. so if my wife wears trouser to this church during the harmattan season or after a very long rain fall, will she be allowed into the congregation? ....

obviously, you're the only person without Brain here.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Double standards

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Herdsmen: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Daddy freeze making sense..

But haters and pretenders go come dey abuse this man of God... For saying the truth.

Preach on pastor Freeze.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sinkhole: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
uyplus:

Baaadest response grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
funny quote indeed.....attimes the way religion is being practice in the country makes me feel or wonder if Nigeria is not is real, the birthplace of Jesus christ...everything appears to be so religious in this country yet we pretend alot...its not about God of naira or dollar but may God guide our conscience ...

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Queenslary(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

because of what? cold? lol please delete this, don't let the younger generations see this lol they will be ashamed I swear.

it doesn't make any sense

10 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Xisnin(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Local Champs.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
uyplus:

Don't mind the yeye ppl.
Bikini n bum shorts should be allowed in their kano n kaduna branches if so na.
Yeye dey smell! angry

8 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
sinkhole:
Are you realy a female? Females do not really have this kain brain cheesy

I do not condone any form insult to the female gender

We are intelligent

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:

What happened to wearing a wide, and long skirt over the trousers?

Me just asking o...

I no look for trouble...

lipsrsealed
Don't mind the YeYe People.....
Poverty is a SIN
God of pound is obviously different from that of the naira, its always been about the money, heaven and hell is becoming a myth, what a shame to discover after all these years that these men of God held in high esteem are just conmen.

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by FarahAideed: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

What happened to wearing thermal under pant to warm them and them a long decent skirt to cover up

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sinkhole: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

I do not condone any form insult to the female gender

We are intelligent
Sorry ma lady wink Only say na dem females dey carry church plenty for head pass cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Go to the nearest court to you, tens would be judged today alone, I wish Oyedepo slapped that girl in the US, religious slaves everywhere, judge not ko judge Binta ni

chriskosherbal:
The great JUDGE of all is JEHOVAH ..

Who am I to judge.

Thier way ....thier life.

Am outta here.

4 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by LordBuchi(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Chai!!! Wonder how some people reason. In fall, summer, spring and winter they wear trousers...how about allowing Nigerians wear same in rainy and hamarttan season because it's cold here these seasons too.
I think you are the person that need to use your brain!

8 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Only1mi:

How is it a sin for women to wear trousers?

I’m not saying it’s a sin, I wear trousers

I was trying to say that since it’s preached here as sin it should be a sin there too... Fornication is a sin even in countries where prostitution is legal. Why should this be different?

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sweetkev(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

So why don't they permit wearing of bikini here, since here is very hot? undecided
You hit it hard lol

3 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Queenslary:

because of what? cold? lol please delete this, don't let the younger generations see this lol they will be ashamed I swear.

it doesn't make any sense
U too fine kiss
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by SuperBlack: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam. Adeboye is a fraudster. Oyedepo is a yahoo boy. Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..
If you're God or gods nobody will be save. Do not judge.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lovine: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
What about Youth Copers ?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Nutase:
Man made rules are bound to have double standards.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iceadonis(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

Are you kidding us.... You should be the one using ur brain effectively naw
I get that cold is super piercing there
Buh come to think of it.. What did the Bible say abt it
If the Bible is really against it as we claim... Don't you think we need to obey it without complaining......

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by akoaki(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..

Your head is correct. Too much hypocrisy and corruption in religion.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sureprince01(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2018
jameyjaggs:
den big,long skirts ar allowd in nigeria bcaus of d heat okk, now i undestand i jst used my brain

They should be wearing short skirt here then, because of the heat lol �

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mediclife1987(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

What a senseless explanation...

Don't lose it next time...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.