Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39329 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by LaudableXX: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Acidosis:
So before jumping into conclusion as most Nigerians do, I decided to do a little search on YouTube.

After watching two MFM services (one in Houston, and the other in North America & the Carrbeans, I discovered that majority of the posters here jumped into conclusion because of their long-held sentiments against Churches.

The women I see in these videos are largely on skirts, all covered from head to toe.

An unknown poster on Twitter/Insta concocted a statement, freeze (owing to his predestined hatred for offline Churches) retweeted, and boom! Nairaland e-warriors began to devour and not even ONE person made a search to confirm the allegation.

I'm not even a member of MFM but I have seen many MFM folks on trousers here in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographical location but then again, the people involved here are Nigerian youths - you can sell absolutely anything to them, including a zombie president.

I have attached the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNF-Mw3qz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBYT-6j1fVk

Boss13:
Oh you don’t need to say when the cold here blow you, no one will advise you to dump some century old dogma and get proper clothings to address the weather.

Please ignore these men, they don’t have clue. I was at a Mountain of Fire church recently in London, the ladies wore trousers, though no jewelries. In fact, I don’t want to comment much on my observation

Please whose version of this debate, should we believe?? shocked
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by turl(m): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Former MFM member here. In London here, trousers were frowned upon to some extent but no one cut your head if you wore them.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by adelee777: 3:11am On Mar 23, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain

So God can allow a sin if it protects you from the weather? Is that what you are saying? Cos they say wearing of trousers by females is a sin.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Realhommie(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2018
profmallor:
MFM will not grace freeze with a response, shey he has evolved round Redeemed, winners now he thinks MFM has his time. He would have at least put pictures to substantiate his claims.
Freeze isn't the poster, he only commented on the post..
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the YeYe People.....
Poverty is a SIN

Not just poverty o...

Ignorance join...

sad
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by LaudableXX: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2018
turl:
Former MFM member here. In London here, trousers were frowned upon to some extent but no one cut your head if you wore them.
Yet as a woman/lady, you cannot wear trousers in any MFM church in Nigeria. They will pull you out for deliverance, then command all those demons instigating you to wear trousers, to fall down and die!
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iceadonis(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
sadt
MyFlair:
PRETTY-BAE
you are welcome
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Buhari4Hunger: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..
Which one is relogin again biko
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CtsomVarsity(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Let the light of God shine in our heart. Worship God in the beauty of His Holiness. Christ is for all nations, trousers or no trousers in fellowship

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2018
iceadonis:
sadt you are welcome
I want to meet you dear
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tolabell:
Is it not a sin to wear trousers anymore? So it's just a sin for nigeria's. Dont u people say the person won't go to heaven,according to u guys then no person abroad can make it, well even in Nigeria with the long shirt u people keep disqualifying people God has qualified by faith in christ jesus(his death for our sins) for God's sake the wages of sin is death and someone has died, yet we are still not heaven worthy because of YOUR standards.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.