Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39327 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by UncleSnr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Aarenaija:

The fact that Christianity is a way for everyone to come to God irrespective of how dirty they can be should not be taken for granted especially when it got to this point.

Can you do this with an Islamic pictures?

Our people go overboard when they have too mush freedom like Christianity offers.

This is rather too harsh and blasphemous brother. Please apply some decorum as you could be or offending the sensibility of many people. Regards.
Religious terrorist loading.
You want to chop my head off, because of a Jewish myth?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by saajus: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why do you guys think trousers don't defend cold. Trousers defend cold. With skirt, cold breeze can escape into your body and private part cos of the space in-between your legs but with trousers no way.

If you love yourself, don't try skirts in a windy, cold region. A deeper life member visited her son abroad and refused to wear trousers. she was disgraced on the street one day when wind suddenly carried her skirt. Everybody saw her under wears.

We are not talking about those Nigerian cold. Talking about -15 degree Celsius. Below freezing point.

Queenslary:

because of what? cold? lol please delete this, don't let the younger generations see this lol they will be ashamed I swear.

it doesn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afonjas: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
goldbim:
let them keep ranting!common sense is not common.they just want to pull down any church without getting their facts right..

Is the US bible is different from Nigerian?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ArinzeRaph: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
UncleSnr:
grin The mulla!
you are an idiot. You must be a piggy Muslim.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by UncleSnr(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
kiss I am an atheist, I don't give a fu_ck concerning your myth. Be ye Muslim or Christian or ATR

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ralmix(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain
see dumb talk
SMH keep talking sh*t there what happened to long gown and blouse
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
ArinzeRaph:

Not everyone who sees your religion for the nonsense that it is is a camel piss drinker
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by shallysgirl: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain
There are churches in the UK and us where,where trousers are not allowed. Cold or no cold.
We are told wearing of trousers is wrong so it should be same everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ayaomen(f): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry
SpeedndAccuracy:

What happened to wearing a wide, and long skirt over the trousers?

Me just asking o...

I no look for trouble...

lipsrsealed
ofcos they wear skirts over the trouser, google mfm international and see videos for yourself.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by PaUkwuoma22(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
goldbim:
let them keep ranting!common sense is not common.they just want to pull down any church without getting their facts right..

In other words, its a man-made law and has nothing to do with the bible ?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by millomaniac: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

Olodo !!
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

So wen it gets to the white people, things that the bible specified in Nigeria as sin becomes holy...gringringrin.....

If this is how you use your brain, I don't ever want to use brains.grin.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
See how you guys are fast to comment. Freeze in his usual method would post a video or at least a picture as a proof but he didn't do any of that. U all just accepted it hook, line and sinker. Let him show us a proof that MFM allows women to wear trousers abroad..
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by kerry57: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sick people everywhere, trying to bring down the church, that is the Antichrist spirit.I am not surprised at cos the Bible made it clear, that he will come like the Savior that have got all the solutions. You had better be wary of him, so that u don't participate in his punishment. At least you don't destroy what u can't create freeze and co.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
pzphoto:
Nawa oo

See more photos here http://www.praizeupdate.com/mfm-allows-wearing-of-trouser-in-uk-and-us-branches-daddy-freeze-react-hilariously/
Wearing of trousers is their culture over there,just wearing of wrapper,and dashiki is our culture here. It's ignorance and lack of exposure that makes us here see it as a sin. My 86 yr old grand mum wore trousers more before she died two years ago,because she spent so many years abroad.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:

What happened to wearing a wide, and long skirt over the trousers?

Me just asking o...

I no look for trouble...

lipsrsealed
Whenu I wear skirt or gown,I'm not as smart as I want to be especially if I have any reason to run for dear life.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kestolovee95(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

earrings nko? na because of cold too?

All these yoruba churches sef! grin
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lemonade01:
So the Bible made an exception of cold weather when you quote your favorite part of the Bible that say a woman shouldn't wear what belongs to a man! All this "our pastor said" people sef, your hypocrisy reeks!
But in the bible days men wore garments(like agbada/dashiki) not trouser,and women wore long ball gowns. That means women should not wear garments.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by olapink: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
so what happen to long gown
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Tastytom: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

Ha! Bros e no add rara

What did the women in the UK and US wear in centuries when there was no trousers? It was colder then because earth is getting hotter

Modified

Sin is sin irrespective of geographical location
GBAM

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by drakeli: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

Ha! Bros e no add rara

What did the women in the UK and US wear in centuries when there was no trousers? It was colder then because earth is getting hotter

Modified

Sin is sin irrespective of geographical location
Of course women were wearing trousers under their flowing gowns in those centuries because of the weather. Then it was never a thing of fashion for women hence the wearing of it under their gowns just to protect their legs against harsh weather . Was it because it’s covered under their gowns? Then you don’t know. Also do you know how many women died as a result of over exposure to cold weather back then because of what they were wearing. I stop arguing against wearing of trousers after I traveled out of Nigeria and I myself started wearing three pairs of trousers all together just to be able to get out in the cold.

So why should I force any woman to expose her legs in a skirt under an extreme weather when I myself cannot stand wearing just a pair of trousers but three pairs to protect my legs. You will not understand until you travel to regions of the world with extreme weather. So leave it to God to judge them.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
iceadonis:

Are you kidding us.... You should be the one using ur brain effectively naw
I get that cold is super piercing there
Buh come to think of it.. What did the Bible say abt it
If the Bible is really against it as we claim... Don't you think we need to obey it without complaining......
PRETTY-BAE
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Tastytom: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
uyplus:

So MFM Jos, Plateau should be wearing trousers right?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
All assertion are false.There is no prove ascertain Freeze assertion
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by joywendy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

Lmao. So what's wrong with wearing long skirts and wearing leggings inside or something?

So we don't have cold in Nigeria abi? The fact that people liked this post, just makes it hilarious. laugh wan kill me....

it's no longer about scriptures but weather.....

Mfm they are really deceiving themselves. I won't be surprised if CAC and deeper life joins them too. Hypocrites all of them. I honestly don't blame them, I blame the followers. Common sense is not common.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
drakeli:
Of course women were wearing trousers under their flowing gowns in those centuries because of the weather. Then it was never a thing of fashion for women hence the wearing of it under their gowns just to protect their legs against harsh weather . Was it because it’s covered under their gowns? Then you don’t know. Also do you know how many women died as a result of over exposure to cold weather back then because of what they were wearing. I stop arguing against wearing of trousers after I traveled out of Nigeria and I myself started wearing three pairs of trousers all together just to be able to get out in the cold.

So why should I force any woman to expose her legs in a skirt under an extreme weather when I myself cannot stand wearing just a pair of trousers but three pairs to protect my legs. You will not understand until you travel to regions of the world with extreme weather. So leave it to God to judge them.

There was a time before that time you’re talking about...

I’m not arguing against the wear of trousers

Below is an example of the type of trousers women wore in the 1830s - 1900s

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Stbobbylee: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
You reason is very poor, just got that it's their way of life. Mind you cold over there do have time and season.
First time I worship in a Catholic Church in Lagos: girl's where putting on trousers: I was like.. Shoooo.. It's this a Catholic Church!!! But come to east here they will just kick u out with your trouser.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gboom: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Show us the pictures of those churches in the US and UK.
Freeze should be very careful MFM is not what you and followers can be joking with lest you end up in deliverance ground @ the prayer city.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The great JUDGE of all is JEHOVAH ..

Who am I to judge.

Thier way ....thier life.

Am outta here.

I see your hypocrisy. But in your religion the elders can judge people and the rest of you shun the individual
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ikemefuna44: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Is Buhari now a standard for which stupidity is measured? like lowest on the scale or something? Nigerians are wicked o
Hehehehe....
Even Buhari himself knows he is not intelligent.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ihimiray(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
u dey craze.. Which stupid cold gullible ones
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by LaudableXX: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
goldbim:

Re-ea-ally? shocked So in Nigeria when MFM keeps telling women not to wear trousers, because a woman should not wear a man's clothing, as stated in the Bible, does it mean they are lying? Or is it that once they get to the UK and US, trousers suddenly stop becoming men's clothing, so women can wear them? Which one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.