Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (39328 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by genuinechimere(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:
We African we tend to know more and act as the righteous in most thing we do. That is why we are very religious outside but different inside.

I could remember a day when a lady wore trouser to mass on Sunday, if see the way she was rebuked in short condemned ehh especially the women.
Hmm people you will feel pity for her.

But the funny thing is that one the women that condemned her they tempting cloth to work.

Please l want to ask,is trouser prohibited in Roman Catholic Church?.

Prove it.
ifyan:
@Empredboy

Of course na,if not most especially men will be distracted from single ladies that are looking for husband.

Abi l lie?.
It's a non issue outside the shores of Nigeria
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
kevoh:
No comment, just came in to laugh grin grin grin grin at Christians ridiculing each other!

Holy spirit is in jey4all , said they allow trousers in UK and US churches because of cold

I wonder why MFM still rejects trousers during Harmattan and in places like Jos

Its all about the money money money

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dheco(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
jameyjaggs:
den big,long skirts ar allowd in nigeria bcaus of d heat okk, now i undestand i jst used my brain

Haha,,Sense no go kill u

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifyan(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
@CuteMadridista

Hey check what l typed so as to not misinform the public with my name
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
ifyan:
@CuteMadridista
Hey check what l typed so as to not misinform the public with my name
I've edited, apologies
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Peckygirl(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
You are a fool.

EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by kevoh(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Holy spirit is in jey4all , said they allow trousers in UK and US churches because of cold

I wonder why MFM still rejects trousers during Harmattan and in places like Jos

Its all about the money money money
What do you expect from glorified business centers?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifyan(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
@CuteMadridista

Apology accepted bro
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lechkan(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
The day this freeze starts reaping the rewards of blasphemy.... His end will be more gruesome than Judas.....

Mark my words...
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Lechkan:
The day this freeze starts reaping the rewards of blasphemy.... His end will be more gruesome than Judas.....

Mark my words...

what is the blasphemy he committed on this thread? why are the rules changed for the Europeans?
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by amliftedhigher: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain
You mean no body wears skirt in US and UK because of cold?
You are the first senseless human I have read his post?

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Aarenaija: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2018
UncleSnr:
grin
The mulla!

The fact that Christianity is a way for everyone to come to God irrespective of how dirty they can be should not be taken for granted especially when it got to this point.

Can you do this with an Islamic pictures?

Our people go overboard when they have too mush freedom like Christianity offers.

This is rather too harsh and blasphemous brother. Please apply some decorum as you could be or offending the sensibility of many people. Regards.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Originalsly: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Is there a problem with women wearing blouses?....which are like shirts for men? Is there a problem with women wearing panties?...which are like briefs for men? So why is there a problem with women wearing pants?....which are like slacks/trousers for men? What they are wearing are women's clothing..... what the Bible is against is women wearing men's garments/clothing.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ikemefuna44: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Trousers are allowed in the US and Uk because of the cold over there. Use your brain
Yours is the lamest comment I've ever seen on nairaland.
So trousers is used to repel cold!
Even Buhari is more intelligent than you.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by divineappo(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
so the weather condition per location is what determines church doctrine?

You need a brain reset pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by OgundeleT(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
things like this make me believe firmly that religion will die naturally in centuries to come
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by donbenie(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Abatemtem:

Wearing trousers by ladies is a sin now abi
If it is not a sin why is it then banned in Nigeria?..
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

Yours is the lamest comment I've ever seen on nairaland.
So trousers is used to repel cold!
Even Buhari is more intelligent than you.

Is Buhari now a standard for which stupidity is measured? like lowest on the scale or something? Nigerians are wicked o
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by CuteMadridista: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
OgundeleT:
things like this make me believe firmly that religion will die naturally in centuries to come

Nah, they'll soon allow Nigeria branches to do the same and everyone would forget a time when it was banned

same thing happened ro Deeper life's ban on TV
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by tjskii(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:

Oh really!! People wey come dey Maiduguri and sokoto nko,izzit allowed for dem to wear sleeveless tops and short skirt, since their own weather hot die undecided
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Abatemtem(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2018
donbenie:
If it is not a sin why is it then banned in Nigeria?..

Doctrines. It's quite different from what the holy books command

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by tjskii(f): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Lechkan:

Mark my words...

Oh puhleese the guy is stating things we Nigerians blinded by religion refuse to see. Was it not after his talk that most pastors started changing their harsh doctrine on tithing. Very soon ul see how this dressing doctrine too will change. Just know your God and stop following human doctrines cause they will all fail soone r or later
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by sinaj(f): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
bewla:
um

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Boss13: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
sweetkev:
That's Nigerian pastors for you and don't be surprised to see Deeper Life allow their female members wear trousers in church in abroad upon their strict doctrine here in Nigeria grin

Oh you don’t need to say when the cold here blow you, no one will advise you to dump some century old dogma and get proper clothings to address the weather.

Please ignore these men, they don’t have clue. I was at a Mountain of Fire church recently in London, the ladies wore trousers, though no jewelries. In fact, I don’t want to comment much on my observation

2 Likes

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by fwallex4truth: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:

What happened to wearing a wide, and long skirt over the trousers?

Me just asking o...

I no look for trouble...

lipsrsealed

Correct!!!
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by lastempero: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Thoniameek:

Ha! Bros e no add rara

What did the women in the UK and US wear in centuries when there was no trousers? It was colder then because earth is getting hotter

Modified

Sin is sin irrespective of geographical location

Don't mind them,that means our sisters here should be wearing skimpy wears because of the hot weather here.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by idu1(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
grin God of naira is weak obviously...
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Okwyjesus(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Relogin is a scam.
Adeboye is a fraudster.
Oyedepo is a yahoo boy.
Using church and sheeple formats to dupe gullible people off their money..

Your name said all about you. If not that you're an EVIL CHILD you wont be insulting those men if not for any other thing their age. Am sure your type will be beating the mother at every little provocation.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by hotwax: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Acidosis:

So before jumping into conclusion as most Nigerians do, I decided to do a little search on YouTube.

After watching two MFM services (one in Houston, and the other in North America & the Carrbeans, I discovered that majority of the posters here jumped into conclusion because of their long-held sentiments against Churches.

The women I see in these videos are largely on skirts, all covered from head to toe.

An unknown poster on Twitter/Insta concocted a statement, freeze (owing to his predestined hatred for offline Churches) retweeted, and boom! Nairaland e-warriors began to devour and not even ONE person made a search to confirm the allegation.

I'm not even a member of MFM but I have seen many MFM folks on trousers here in Nigeria. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographical location but then again, the people involved here are Nigerian youths - you can sell absolutely anything to them, including a zombie president.

I have attached the links;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNF-Mw3qz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBYT-6j1fVk

These are women. Women dont wear trouser. SHow us videos of ladies. Stop being thick.
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by xreal: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2018
obo389:

Lmao ... best meme for the day
Abeg somebody should come and carry this werey boy from here oo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Na so.

In Nigeria of today, make urself happy and live longer. Shikenah!
Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
hotwax:

These are women. Women dont wear trouser. SHow us videos of ladies. Stop being thick.

Women don't wear trousers? That's new

If I show you videos of MFM ladies on skirt or gown, you will go ahead to ask for videos of pre-teens.. If I show that of pre-teens, you will ask for videos of baby girls on pampers-skirts.

It's in the nature of man to see only what he wants to see. It doesn't matter the kind of video you watch, you will end up believing your long-held and preconceived ideas.

1 Like

Re: "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Heavance(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
jey4all:
Did you listen to yourself at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.