Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

"Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG (19636 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by SamuelTurner(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
yomi96:
They are more Muslims than he can ever be this fool sits in Lagos and says rubbish, he should go to borno and tell them they are not Muslims.
the Quran says and I quote

9:29 - Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

4:89 - They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

lalasticlala front page abeg make people hear this man again
You need to be investigated.......mumu boy
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

You have comprehension issue.

I ask

Name the Christian terrorists in Nigerian?

You probably dont know that Charles Okah is a Niger Delta militant like Asari Dokubo.

What faith is Charles Okah?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ogatboy(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

When was the last time CAN and Christians like you fought and passed Fatwa on Christian terrorists?

When BH blow up mosques and gruesomely kill Muslims, are they killing Muslims because they are Muslims and they love to kill Muslims?

Evil doesn't subscribe to any religion and their bombs and bullets doesn't have religious GPS to locate or identify who is or not a christian or Muslim, they kill both.

Muslim killing Muslim is fight between shittes and suni. So call a spade a spade. The mosque attacked are ....
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Nice one! U see the problem of Nigeria and most 3rd world countries isn't Islam, it's religion. Most religions have violent past and promote violence as a way of passing their message. Islam, Christianity and Judaism I think are concocted religions by some people to keep other people in perpetual fear, slavery and control. I believe there is a God the maker of the universe and the source of all life forms, which I think is different from or has been replaced by the Gods in these religions. OK lemme give an example from the old testament (Judaism & Christianity). According to them, the world had one language, but then men gathered to build a tall tower known as the tower of Babel, we know the story. Now, no matter how tall or strong a building is cast, it can never reach a particular height bcoz gravity will bring it crumbling down. Also thanks to advancement in technology, we now know that heaven is not in the clouds or even outer space so how come the bible said that their building were getting closer to heaven and then had to scatter them with various languages so that the project will be abandoned.
Wouldn't the aim have been defeated now, since there are sky scrappers everywhere?
What about the people who built the pyramids? Archeological evidence has shown that it wasn't built by slaves but by paid labor, in fact the builders were the most respected and highly paid kinda like the doctors of today.
Now these religions paint God as a destructive element with human feelings such as jealousy and anger. If u have 6 children and two say they want go their way in terms of religion are u going to kill them?
If u spend ur time building something would you just destroy it simply bcoz it has a minor defect? Won't u improve on the defect in other to make it perfect?
U see guys its not just Islam, what about the dark ages ? Where churches killed people simply bcoz they had contrasting views to the "establishments"
The Europeans and Americans have moved way past religious intolerance bcoz many things don't make sense to them and they have witnessed first hand the destructive nature of religious intolerance. For Africa to develop, religion will have to take a seat in ur homes not in politics or governance.

Well nice write up generally.... Religion is man-made.... Most of the doctrines were written and formulated by men

Irrespective of how nice ur write up is.... I will like to modify few things.....
Christians are followers of Christ.... They practice his preaching that is mostly found in the New Testament...... This is not to say that Christians don't take to the teachings of Old Testaments and laws of Moses..... Infact they do.... And Jesus Christ also made mention of fulfilling the laws (as he said he did not come to destroy them).... However Jesus in most of his preaching modified many of the laws perceived to be far from God's bidding (buh merely a human biddings....)

WHAT IS MY PIONT HERE
..REFERENCE HAD BEEN MADE TO SOME OLD TESTAMENT EXTEREMISM BY THE ISLAMIC BIBLE READER, MOST ESPECIALLY THE SLAYING OF UNBELIEVERS... TO MAKE THE ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN TEACHING ABOUT TREATMENT OF UNBELIEVERS A TIE

I say here today that Jesus and Christianity dont support that... Infact Christ came to set things right by preaching love during his entire life....
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

So you have to shout something before you are called a terrorist? Wow!!

the issue is about moooslim terrorist groups against their christian counterparts and you mentioned okah, who has a niger delta affiliation, not religion. if moooslim terrorists shout "allaaauwabaaaa!", why shouldn't Christian terrorists shout "praise the Lord!"?

stop beating about the bush and answer the question. how many do you know?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

the issue is about moooslim terrorist groups against their christian counterparts and you mentioned okah, who has a niger delta affiliation, not religion. if moooslim terrorists shout "allaaauwabaaaa!", why shouldn't Christian terrorists shout "praise the Lord!"?

stop beating about the bush and answer the question. how many do you know?

You are blabbing, if those groups are against the Christians then why have they limited their attacks to locations with more Muslims.

What faith is Charles Okay?

Alexandre bisonnette is still on Google for a read up
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
If your Christianity was 500 years older than Islam and your Jesus allowed it adherents to be raped and plundered as you claim, isn't it time for you to know that you are serving a weak god?

I don't want to say this buh I have to

If the Arabic god (not GOD) u serve is so mighty....why then is he allowing the Islamic terrorists kill and waste his believing Muslims every where around the globe.... Infact why did he make his followers so blind and dumb to many despicable and there evil doing.... He must be twice as weak
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Well nice write up generally.... Religion is man-made.... Most of the doctrines were written and formulated by men

Irrespective of how nice ur write up is.... I will like to modify few things.....
Christians are followers of Christ.... They practice his preaching that is mostly found in the New Testament...... This is not to say that Christians don't take to the teachings of Old Testaments and laws of Moses..... Infact they do.... And Jesus Christ also made mention of fulfilling the laws (as he said he did not come to destroy them).... However Jesus in most of his preaching modified many of the laws perceived to be far from God's bidding (buh merely a human biddings....)

WHAT IS MY PIONT HERE
..REFERENCE HAD BEEN MADE TO SOME OLD TESTAMENT EXTEREMISM BY THE ISLAMIC BIBLE READER, MOST ESPECIALLY THE SLAYING OF UNBELIEVERS... TO MAKE THE ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN TEACHING ABOUT TREATMENT OF UNBELIEVERS A TIE

I say here today that Jesus and Christianity dont support that... Infact Christ came to set things right by preaching love during his entire life....

Was Jesus a Christian?
Why would you follow some parts of OT and ignore some?
Why would you quote Isiah, Proverbs, Malachi, Deuteronomy, Pslam when you need them and ignore others ?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

I don't want to say this buh I have to

If the Arabic god (not GOD) u serve is so mighty....why then is he allowing the Islamic terrorists kill and waste his believing Muslims every where around the globe.... Infact why did he make his followers so blind and dumb to many despicable and there evil doing.... He must be twice as weak

If Jesus u serve is so mighty, when then does he allow his followers die Like chickens in churches while worshipping him, or on the road while leaving their respective churches etc. Jesus must be very very weak
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

You are blabbing, if those groups are against the Christians then why have they limited their attacks to locations with more Muslims.

What faith is Charles Okay?

Alexandre bisonnette is still on Google for a read up

ok, let's just assume that okah and alexandre are terrorists; but that's just two single individuals against hundreds of other groups with millions of followers, all having mohammed, allah, dagger and blood on their minds. and, laughably, they claim to be a religion of peace. grin
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

R
If Jesus u serve is so mighty, when then does he allow his followers die Like chickens in churches while worshipping him, or on the road while leaving their respective churches etc. Jesus must be very very weak

Just as much as I will like to tell you how unintelligent and unrealistic and unreasonable you are...... I remember u r just one brainwashed bigot and you need yourself more........ Buh i will tell you that God the most high don't allow his people to die..... Buh evil perpetrators like you do..
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by darqly(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

When was the last time CAN and Christians like you fought and passed Fatwa on Christian terrorists?

Er, Christians don't issue Fatwas and there's an acute shortage of Christian terrorists.

BH, whatever faction, urges the nation and it's victims to embrace the true religion or face destruction. They seek to establish a caliphate. What religion do they consider to be one and true?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

ok, let's just assume that okah and alexandre are terrorists; but that's just two single individuals against hundreds of other groups with mohammed, allah, dagger and blood on their minds. and, laughably, they claim to be a religion of peace. grin

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Oscar Morel, Stephen W, the recent Austin bomber, etc. are christian terrorists
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Was Jesus a Christian?
Why would you follow some parts of OT and ignore some?
Why would you quote Isiah, Proverbs, Malachi, Deuteronomy, Pslam when you need them and ignore others ?

Do you know the meaning of A Christian...
And what are those things we ignore

And like I said earlier... We don't ignore some.... Only some dehumanizing laws were modified and Ofcourse by Jesus
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Just as much as I will like to tell you how unintelligent and unrealistic and unreasonable you are...... I remember u r just one brainwashed bigot and you need yourself more........ Buh i will tell you that God the most high don't allow his people to die..... Buh evil perpetrators like you do..

You sound so pained and emotional. I only reversed what you wrote, why are you now crying like a baby? Lol, I'm now an evil perpetrator because I dished your your own meal. Wow!!
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Do you know the meaning of A Christian...
And what are those things we ignore

What's the meaning of a Christian?
Part of the things you ignore is what the other guy quoted which triggered you to have written jargons
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

You sound so pained and emotional. I only reversed what you wrote, why are you now crying like a baby?

Now I see where you are.... Before I quoted you.... What did you write.... I know people like you...
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Now I see where you are.... Before I quoted you.... What did you write.... I know people like you...

What did you read? Mind telling more about myself sweetheart?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Max24: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
yomi96:
They are more Muslims than he can ever be this fool sits in Lagos and says rubbish, he should go to borno and tell them they are not Muslims.
the Quran says and I quote

9:29 - Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

4:89 - They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

lalasticlala front page abeg make people hear this man again
Will this not qualify as an example of hate speech that this government is supposedly concerned about ?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

What did you read? Mind telling more about myself sweetheart?

Did I just quote u... Are u telling me u don't know what u posted.... Honey you know ur self better.... You don't need me to tell u..... Like I said earlier.. You only need you self
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Did I just quote u... Are u telling me u don't know what u posted.... Honey you know ur self better.... You don't need me to tell u..... Like I said earlier.. You only need you self

Do you have comprehension problems? I honestly can't help you here sweetheart
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Oscar Morel, Stephen W, the recent Austin bomber, etc. are christian terrorist

did they preach sermons like your boko haram, isis, al-shabaab, hezbollah, etc beloved brethren when they attack?

did they ever mention the name 'Christ' for once?

hitler and idi amin were also Christians, i guess.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by mu2sa2: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
I bet after reading below, you will think twice before you quote this Ayah again:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

Are these from the Quran too

Good you quoted both Old and New otherwise the hypocrites will come up with the spurious argument that the new has swept away the old.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

did they preach sermons like your boko haram, isis, al-shabaab, hezbollah, etc beloved brethren when they attack?

did they ever mention the name 'Christ' for once?

hitler and idi amin were also Christians, i guess.

It's now about what sermons they preached.
Only bigots and dead brains believe terrorist groups are religious. It's obvious you know nothing about international politics and everything to a dead brained fellow like you is religious.

Perhaps I should use your logic and conclude Al Qaeda is a christian terrorist group from this email.

Kindly explain the below leaked email from the desk of HILARY Clinton

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Psoul(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Don't worry. They will soon release her to score another political goal.

They will use it to prove to the Zombies that PMB is devoid of religious partiality. They will say that he negotiated strongly for the release of a Christian not minding it is not his religion.

Chaii.....this country is one hell of theatre.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Do you have comprehension problems? I honestly can't help you here sweetheart
When did I ever mention needing your help.... U r not in position to help anybody cognitively

About me comprehending..i think you don't know what I m talking about too... If u need to know... Just go back to where our discussion kick start
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

What's the meaning of a Christian?
Part of the things you ignore is what the other guy quoted which triggered you to have written jargons

That is why I m asking him what we ignore......
Since I have taken note of ur special default.. I will tell u Wat a Christian is
Christians are simply followers of Christ.. (so I don't see any reason why I should be asked if Jesus is a Christian)
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

When did I ever mention needing your help.... U r not in position to help anybody cognitively

About me comprehending..i think you don't know what I m talking about too... If u need to know... Just go back to where our discussion kick start

You can continue your cries like a baby. I would have wiped the tears for you but distance is a big thing. Have fun crying
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

That is why I m asking him what we ignore......
Since I have taken note of ur special default.. I will tell u Wat a Christian is
Christians are simply followers of Christ.. (so I don't see any reason why I should be asked if Jesus is a Christian)

Lol. If you are followers of christ then why aren't you practicing Judaism? Jesus wasn't a Christian.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. If you are followers of christ then why aren't you practicing Judaism? Jesus wasn't a Christian.
...you need to start using ur brain...... I just told u that Christians are followers of Jesus Christ
Does it had up if Jesus is also a follower of Jesus Christ

You case is different.... And for the record Jesus was not practicing Judaism during his time
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

It's now about what sermons they preached.
Only bigots and dead brains believe terrorist groups are religious. It's obvious you know nothing about international politics and everything to a dead brained fellow like you is religious.

[s]Perhaps I should use your logic and conclude Al Qaeda is a christian terrorist group from this email.

Kindly explain the below leaked email from the desk of HILARY Clinton[/s]

LMAO! grin

i have finally struck the terrorist cord in you. all moohamed worshipers are potential terrorists and they have a flaring temper - you did well concealing yours for a long time. anyway...eat shït. i care less.

it's true that some terrorist groups are not religious but the ones i mentioned earlier all are. they're all moooslims. i have seen many disturbing videos from these groups where an imam would read a verse from the cursed qur'an and what follows next is either beheading, headshot or pelting of rocks, following with a chorus of "allaaauwabaaaa!!!" by onlookers. how many of similar video clips have you seen concerning christians. just shut up and go slam your forehead on the floor if you have no answer for this.

your wikileak screenshot is fabricated, by the way. there's no solid evidence to prove that hillary is connected with terrorism. and if there is, fûck her. she's never claimed to be a christian herself.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
shekau, leader of boko haram, is an imam too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.