Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

"Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG (19562 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Egein(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Of course, they're a Buddhists.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by davidodiba(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
Yes Bokoharam are fvcking terrorists and infidel's.

Islam teaches peace and Love.

They are not and they will never be one.

It seems lying is truth to you people. How can you say that bokoharam is not Islamic? Chai! What am doing here in Nigeria sef?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by TheKingIsHere: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

When was the last time CAN and Christians like you fought and passed Fatwa on Christian terrorists?

When BH blow up mosques and gruesomely kill Muslims, are they killing Muslims because they are Muslims and they love to kill Muslims?

Evil doesn't subscribe to any religion and their bombs and bullets doesn't have religious GPS to locate or identify who is or not a christian or Muslim, they kill both.

Stupid logic.

Don't muslims kill other Muslim people who are of different domination?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by carinmom(f): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
I bet after reading below, you will think twice before you quote this Ayah again:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

Are these from the Quran too

Bro you are just wasting your precious time and energy trying to educate the unrepentant bigot, he is full of hate and a good example of summun bukmun umyun fahum la ya'qilun

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

They blew up mosque because they were cursed by Adeboye and other top men of God after a special prayer session against them. Since that day till date, those Jihadists have gotten the road to a church.

Is your stupidity genetic or acquired??

If it’s genetic, pls change your moniker and stop associating yourself with SouthEast. It’s an abomination to call yourself Southeastfacts.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2018
They are not Muslims but apologised for kidnapping Muslims and refused to release the only non-Muslim among the girls.
They must be under the payroll of Muslims then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Clean2016: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Why didn't the Muslims pass fathawu on them and also mobilize fighters to destroy those spoiling their name.

If you can pass fathawu on the cartoonist in Denmark...why not fight these people killing muslims too

Thank you for this and God bless you
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by LeOstrich: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Muslims have no problem killing fellow Muslims.

Muslims have been killing themselves since the death of their Prophet and a sectarian civil war within Islam has been raging for 1,300 yrs now non-stop.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that Buhari as a Muslim sent his Sunni army to wipe out the Shiites in Kaduna?

Or are we to believe that the Shiites are NOT Muslims and so deserve to be massacred? I say this because it is well documented in Islam that the so called believers must continue to wage an unrelentless war on the so called Kafir.

So which is it? That is between Buhari and the Shiites , who is the real Muslim? Is Buhari also NOT a true Muslim for waging war and destruction on his fellow Muslim or are the shiites deserving of death for not being Muslims as your religion and prophet proscribed?

This same Zaria massacre that was ordered by the President himself with an R.O.E. of "eliminate with extreme vengeance" was never condemned by the majority Sunni Muslims in Nigeria but on the contrary had their full support and backing!

So it wasnt shocking to see Muslims right here on Nairaland defending the massacre of their fellow Muslims by the terrorist Sunni Nigerian army.

Also consider residents of Dapchi community who cheered Boko Haram when they rode into town. If Boko Haram are NOT true Muslims then how come the non-Boko Haram Muslims of Dapchi cheered them on?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that El Rufai is persecuting the Shiites?

How about your ISIS that does not bat an eye in killing Shiites in Syria and Iraq?

How about the brutal and savage bombing campaign that the Sunni Saudis are metting out on Shia Houthis in Yemen?

You muslims will do well to stop this weak ass taqiyya about Boko Haram not being Muslim over the flimsy excuse that they have killed Muslims.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
Islam preaches peace. Boko Haram are not Muslim. Beware of propaganda

ISLAM PREACHES WHAT? ABEG STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. MANY THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Paradigm777: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
They are Hindus
Be serious for once pls! grin
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Mad dog professor.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

When was the last time CAN and Christians like you fought and passed Fatwa on Christian terrorists?

When BH blow up mosques and gruesomely kill Muslims, are they killing Muslims because they are Muslims and they love to kill Muslims?

Evil doesn't subscribe to any religion and their bombs and bullets doesn't have religious GPS to locate or identify who is or not a christian or Muslim, they kill both.

collateral damage
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by AAinEqGuinea: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
femidejulius:
Not Muslim,yet released all Muslim girls except only one christian girl who they forced to become Muslim but refused.

What will you have said if over hundred girls were kidnapped by a terrorist group and all those who are Christian are released while the Muslim girl who refused to become Christian was held back?

There are bad Christians and Muslims. Boko haram is a group of bad Muslims. To say they are not Muslim is outright lie. Not all Muslims are bad but boko haram definitely is.

Exactly.
Muslims like Buhari are Sleepers, they'll sit back and reap the rewards from efforts of their extremists. SEE THEIR TRUE ACTIONS BY THEIR INACTIONS, ie defend Muslims while they're killing more ppl in Nigeria than Ipob/MASSOB and Deltans who never killed anyone.

They've never tried to distance themselves from terrorist herdsmen or the Quit Notice extremists who were ready to kill anyone come October 1st. Continue seeing through their thin smoke disguised to ultimately make Buhari and his efforts appear as if he's worthy of another term. Omg, that man should be hung, why does he still exist? ? ?

Maybe Islam is the cure for black Africa, while they AGAIN remain silent while your ppl remain enslaved in their middle eastern muslim meccas.

FCK BUHARI 2019
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by kdon0000: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
I bet after reading below, you will think twice before you quote this Ayah again:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

I DO NOT GET IT. IS ALL THESE IN THE BIBLE? IF SO, I THINK BOTH RELIGIONS HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. Hatred,sentiments and religious bigotry and fanatism would do us more harm than we can ever know as a country. Lets live in peace and lets try to support tolerance and religious freedom without threading on each others religion beliefs or rules

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Where is Abba Kyari? They call him the super cop. I had expected that he or someone like him in the Nigeria police force or the security intelligence would’ve cracked this case by now.
He could track and solve the case of a man who robs or kidnaps people but haven’t been able to get a lead on a group of people terrorising us??

It’s interesting that these group of people could kidnap and take hostage hundreds of people but the Nigeria police could not get a single lead on them!
These girls just like the Chibok girls were accommodated for a long time but no one knew or had any idea where they were sheltered or held hostage!

The so called Boko Haram even drove into town like the new sheriff that they are, dropped off hundreds of girls, passed their warnings and left left town or disappeared majestically!

Nigeria, what a country!!

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Benoxvals(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
Islam preaches peace. Boko Haram are not Muslim. Beware of propaganda

Even you do not believe that bull you’ve just posted..
Islam preaches peace
I wonder what happens to PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH cos it seems to me that u guys action are contrary to what u claim to be preaching.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by indigenous234(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
This is madness,

This is the hight of foolishness,

A place where pedophiles seat in the high tables of morality,

A clique that must fight and spill blood for the same God it claims protects her,

Yes, a place where women become an object,

If religion is the opium of the plenty, then this is the opium of the poor as its intoxicating allures seems to exempt the rich.

This is stupid,, Yes,, to the non believers, this is madness.
But,, this is the other side of the coin of morality,humanity and rationality, Yes....

THIS IS ISLAM..

Salaam walaikhun

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by MistadeRegal(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Boko Haram wil always got the back of Boko Haram.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:

....Dude did you even know what u are quoting.... U just want to come up with a Jesus preaching of killing so badly that u forgot to confirm

...luke 19 vrs 11-27 is a parable,. THE PARABLE OF THE MINAS....The master in the parable Was The one that ordered the slaying of the enemies and servants that failed to acknowledge him

....BRO CALM DOWN... THANKS IN ADVANCCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by AAinEqGuinea: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
kdon0000:

I DO NOT GET IT. IS ALL THESE IN THE BIBLE? IF SO, I THINK BOTH RELIGIONS HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. Hatred,sentiments and religious bigotry and fanatism would do us more harm than we can ever known as a country. Lets live in peace and lets try to support tolerance and religious freedom without threading on each others religion beliefs or rules

Its extremely rare to see a black Christian extremist on any continent. They're too busy trying to summons gifts and a better life from God. No worries, at least no one dies in their crosshairs unlike Allah orthos

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Dandanlowo: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

They blew up mosque because they were cursed by Adeboye and other top men of God after a special prayer session against them. Since that day till date, those Jihadists have gotten the road to a church.
Go buy sense nah
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by breakeven: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2018
That is what they always say, but they support their attrocities and call them jihad fighters. Smh
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DaBillionnaire: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Cooly100:

Why didn't the Muslims pass fathawu on them and also mobilize fighters to destroy those spoiling their name.

If you can pass fathawu on the cartoonist in Denmark...why not fight these people killing muslims too

abeg which one be fathawu?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2018
kdon0000:

I DO NOT GET IT. IS ALL THESE IN THE BIBLE? IF SO, I THINK BOTH RELIGIONS HAVE A LOT IN COMMON. Hatred,sentiments and religious bigotry and fanatism would do us more harm than we can ever known as a country. Lets live in peace and lets try to support tolerance and religious freedom without threading on each others religion beliefs or rules

Hell no.... That bros just brought out a verse to quote... Without knowing what was written in actual fact

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Awoleesu(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Fair thinking MURIC... Even though your concerns are for muslims.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Good quote, but how many groups go about violently converting people in this day and age besides muslims?

Lukgaf:

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Olril18:

you guys have issues...if Muric did not talk,you will call them supporter of terrorism, if they talk,you will still have issues with them...
nonsense

Have you heard of this ( what worth doing at all, worth doing well...). If he can't open his mouth without being sentimental... He can as well continue to remain mute.... Not going back and forth
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Igba123: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
Yes Bokoharam are fvcking terrorists and infidel's.

Islam teaches peace and Love.

They are not and they will never be one.
Delusion!
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by skyblue4real(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2018
The idea to Islamize this country is showing up... Christian need to be watchful and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2018
gratiaeo:
All terrorist are Muslim. Muslim are the only religion that have a way of promoting evil.
Muslim seems to be political movement than religious movements
“Islam is not even a religion; it is a political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest,” said John Bennett, a Republican lawmaker in the Oklahoma state legislature, in 2014
Egzaktli
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DeeMain(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
kdon0000:

Here is my response to that post:

Guy, what you quoted is mostly the old testament. The old testament is Judaism. Christians are the followers of Christ and so follow the new testament. Christ made all the laws and rules and doctrines of the old testament null and void. Christ preached grace and love only and lived his whole life as an example of such.

The Matthew you quoted was a metaphor for the sacrifice Christianity entails. There is no evidence in the whole of the new testament where violence or hate was encouraged overtly or covertly.

Again, I repeat, Christians are the followers of Christ not the old testament.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List / Enugu Suspends Monarch Over Demolition Of Visually Impaired Man's Building / Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.