Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

"Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG (19635 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If Jesus u serve is so mighty, when then does he allow his followers die Like chickens in churches while worshipping him, or on the road while leaving their respective churches etc. Jesus must be very very weak

And for the record the person I quoted earlier was "sirjamo"...how come you are the one responding on his behalf..... �������....i can't stop laughing at ur mediocrity..... It's like u just like jumping on pples page to drop bomb.... I can see where that is coming from... Keep it up...... There are virgins waiting for u in heaven......

From henceforth I will stop responding to ur quote... Naw that I know where you are coming from... Good luck Mr Ollah2���
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

...you need to start using ur brain...... I just told u that Christians are followers of Jesus Christ
Does it had up if Jesus is also a follower of Jesus Christ

You case is different.... And for the record Jesus was not practicing Judaism during his time

I wasn't wrong when I said you have comprehension problems.
If being a Christian means you are followers of christ then you should do so in its entirety .

Why should a Christian be a Christian when Jesus wasn't a Christian?

Why should you call yourself a follower of Christ when Jesus prayed while placing his head on the ground and you don't do so? You even blast and attack Muslims for praying in such manner and call them names like head slammer not knowing you Jesus prayed in such manner too.

The hate and hypocrisy in most of you has blinded you completely
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Psoul:
Don't worry. They will soon release her to score another political goal.

They will use it to prove to the Zombies that PMB is devoid of religious partiality. They will say that he negotiated strongly for the release of a Christian not minding it is not his religion.

Chaii.....this country is one hell of theatre.

very good observation. i told my colleague the same thing yesterday.

but one good thing is that booohari has unwittingly unveiled his strong connection with boko haram.

before now, he has proclaimed that any attack on boko haram is attack against the north.

he has urged states to reserve space for killer herdsmen (who are boko haram in disguise) to breed their cows.

he has released many on the ground of "repentance".

before the end of 2018 he will have released the rest and equipped them for his re-run.

God save us!
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

And for the record the person I quoted earlier was "sirjamo"...how come you are the one responding on his behalf..... �������....i can't stop laughing at ur mediocrity..... It's like u just like jumping on pples page to drop bomb.... I can see where that is coming from... Keep it up...... There are virgins waiting for u in heaven......

From henceforth I will stop responding to ur quote... Naw that I know where you are coming from... Good luck Mr Ollah2���

If you are angry I quoted you with facts, then you should continue shedding the tears. Secondly, you quoted someone but you don't wanna be quoted. Isn't that the height of foolishness and stupidity?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

LMAO! grin

i have finally struck the terrorist cord in you. all moohamed worshipers are potential terrorists and they have a flaring temper - you did well concealing yours for a long time. anyway...eat shït. i care less.

it's true that some terrorist groups are not religious but the ones i mentioned earlier all are. they're all moooslims. i have seen many disturbing videos from these groups where an imam would read a verse from the cursed qur'an and what follows next is either beheading, headshot or pelting of rocks, following with a chorus of "allaaauwabaaaa!!!" by onlookers. how many of similar video clips have you seen concerning christians. just shut up and go slam your forehead on the floor if you have no answer for this.

your wikileak screenshot is fabricated, by the way. there's no solid evidence to prove that hillary is connected with terrorism. and if there is, fûck her. she's never claimed to be a christian herself.

Loads of emotional jargons. Suddenly Al Qaeda isn't a terrorist group because Clinton is involved while others are. Then Clinton isn't a Christian and the screenshot is fabricated.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Loads of emotional jargons. Suddenly Al Qaeda isn't a terrorist group because Clinton is involved while others are. Then Clinton isn't a Christian and the screenshot is fabricated.

stop deluding yourself and be reasonable for once. so any name that doesn't sound islamic is christian to you? you have mentioned okah, alexandre and blah blah blah, but have failed to show evidence that they're christians. the hate you preach in your mosque has eaten you up completely.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ademigos: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is only in dis goddanmn country kids would be kidnapped and forced to denounce their religion

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

stop deluding yourself and be reasonable for once. so any name that doesn't sound islamic is christian to you? you have mentioned okah, alexandre and blah blah blah, but have failed to show evidence that they're christians. the hate you preach in your mosque has eaten you up completely.

If you need evidences then hit Google. But any name that is Arabic means he is a Muslim? What names does Christian Arabs bear? You are delusional. Continue exposing your folly

The person filled with hate here is you. The same hate has blindly to believe Christians are saints and ONLY MUSLIMS are the bad guys.

You reek of hypocrisy and bigotry
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by soonest(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
This people can like to live in denial. Dont they kill in the name of the so called allah? Boko haram are muslims, condemn their acts but never deny they are muslims.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

I wasn't wrong when I said you have comprehension problems.
If being a Christian means you are followers of christ then you should do so in its entirety .

Why should a Christian be a Christian when their followers wasn't a Christian?

Why should you call yourself a follower of Christ when Jesus prayed while placing his head on the ground and you don't do so? You even blast and attack Muslims for praying in such manner and call them names like head slammer not knowing you Jesus prayed in such manner too.

The hate and hypocrisy in most of you has blinded you completely

Christ taught us to pray like this....
"our father who hath in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come.................................,

I don't know where you saw Jesus teaching us to pray
Buh he sure taught us to pray by the above .....
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Christ taught us to pray like this....
"our father who hath in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come.................................,

I don't know where you saw Jesus teaching us to pray
Buh he sure taught us to pray by the above .....

Lol, he taught you what? Godammit

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." (Matthew 17:6)

Perhaps you will kill the hatred in you about Muslims that fall on their faces when they pray..
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If you are angry I quoted you with facts, then you should continue shedding the tears. Secondly, you quoted someone but you don't wanna be quoted. Isn't that the height of foolishness and stupidity?

I didn't say I hated d fact u quoted me.... I was just surprised because the person I replied to was not you....... And all along I tot u were the original poster... Infact I like getting talks from pple like you..... It helps me to know more..... Thanks for the opportunity ��

Like I said earlier... All u need is yourself......
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, he taught you what? Godammit

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." (Matthew 17:6)
Yes Christ taught us to pray like what I just told you...
Falling on his face is not what we are saying naw......Me self can fall on my face and pray

Our father
Who hath in heaven ...
That is how he taught us to pray..... Since you are an ISLAMIC BIBLE READER ..read more abt it..... The Bible is your friend and you can touch it anytime, even if you are menstruating

The Matthew 17 vrs 6 u mentioned.... Happened when Jesus transfigured on the mount...
They fell on their face and were greatly afraid.. When they heard a voice saying.... "this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear him"
They fell on there face not because they were praying buh because they were afraid

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

I didn't say I hated d fact u quoted me.... I was just surprised because the person I replied to was not you....... And all along I tot u were the original poster... Infact I like getting talks from pple like you..... It helps me to know more..... Thanks for the opportunity ��

Like I said earlier... All u need is yourself......

If you want to have a discourse with just one person on a thread then open a thread for that. Yes, you should be glad because I'm teaching you for free whilst your Pastors wouldn't since its not about Tithe, seed, offering et al. I could teach you more when I hit your town IB which should next weekend.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Yes Christ taught us to pray like what I just told you...
Falling on his face is not what we are saying naw......Me self can fall on my face and pray

Our father
Who hath in heaven ...
That is how he taught us to pray..... Since you are an ISLAMIC BIBLE READER ..read more abt it..... The Bible is your friend and you can touch it anytime, even if you are menstruating

Lol. Anybody can fall on their faces but that was the ONLY way Jesus prayed. Besides you hate muslims for doing that and you call them head slammers. But you are twisting tongue now because I have exposed ytour folly about Jesus doing exactly the same thing.

Every others were just preaches and sermons.

If I don't know the Bible, I wouldn't be quoting it. Ensure you read the Quran too but don't when you are menstruating because it's a clean book.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If you want to have a discourse with just one person on a thread then open a thread for that. Yes, you should be glad because I'm teaching you for free whilst your Pastors wouldn't since its not about Tithe, seed, offering et al. I could teach you more when I hit your town IB which should next weekend.

Just as in Christianity we have unbelievable clerics.... Also in Islam we have unbelievable clerics.... That is what religion is all about.... No religious tradition could claim a monopoly over truth and salvation

Like I said earlier.. You are not in any position to teach anybody.... You need yourself more... We all need our selves

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Just as in Christianity we have unbelievable clerics.... Also in Islam we have unbelievable clerics.... That is what religion is all about.... No religious tradition could claim a monopoly over truth and salvation

Like I said earlier.. You are not in any position to teach anybody.... You need yourself more... We all need our selves

Now let me teach you another thing for free, religion is nonsense. We shall meet next weekend for more free tutorials
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by fucktoto: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If you need evidences then hit Google. But any name that is Arabic means he is a Muslim? What names does Christian Arabs bear? You are delusional. Continue exposing your folly

The person filled with hate here is you. The same hate has blindly to believe Christians are saints and ONLY MUSLIMS are the bad guys.

You reek of hypocrisy and bigotry

nobody said only moooslims are terrorists, heathen. terrorism has been in existence since the beginning of man's creation. unfortunately, one fact the contemporary world has come to acknowledge is that islam is synonymous to terrorism and violence. is it my fault?

to find christian terrorists, you have asked me to hit the google. why? because you know they're non-existent or uncommon. and even the few ones your evil mind term christians are single individuals, not groups made up of head-slamming lagbajas wearing 3-quarters and waving ak-47 in the honour and adoration of an imaginary bloodthirsty allah.

shame on you!

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. Anybody can fall on their faces but that was the ONLY way Jesus prayed. Besides you hate muslims for doing that and you call them head slammers. But you are twisting tongue now because I have exposed ytour folly about Jesus doing exactly the same thing.

Every others were just preaches and sermons.

If I don't k ow the Bible, I wouldn't be quoting it. Ensure you should read the Quran too but don't when you are menstruating because it's
a clean book.
Yeah.... The Quran is clean so as the Bible..... The only difference is that Bible don't become unclean even if u touch it when menstruating.... It's very friendly

And about the prayers.... You don't have a point here.... Falling on his face at that period doesn't mean Jesus was using it as a mode of worship...... Interpretations like yours is the problem most Holy Books have.... You have just interpreted it to fit your preconceived notion

AND you can as well PIONT out where putting the head on the ground a mandated mode of prayer in the Bible... The Bible told us you can pray anytime.. Anyhow, Anywhere

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Yeah.... The Quran is clean so as the Bible..... The only difference is that Bible don't become unclean even if u touch it when menstruating.... It's very friendly

And about the prayers.... You don't have a point here.... Falling on his face at that period doesn't mean Jesus was using it as a mode of worship...... Interpretations like yours is what most Holy Books have.... You have just interpreted it to fit your preconceived notion

By your logic, the Bible can be used in dirty places, pits et al. U can also use the Bible after having sex without showering first. You need more lessons.

Great men before Jesus fell on their faces to pray and Jesus did the same thing too.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Timekeeper: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
We rather die than to denounce our faith. Wake-up call to the body of Christ. Yobe Christian girl is still in bondage bcox she wud not denounce her faith... Pls this is not a hate speech and let no muslim fire me for this. If truly Islam is a religion of peace as you all claim, pls let all the Islamic Scholars and leaders warm their people, religion is not by force.
Boko haram (islamic group ), ISIS (islamic group ), AL qadd (islamic group ), Fulani herdsmen (islamic group ). We will rather die than to denounce our faith.

Wake-up call to the body of Christ and fellow Nigerians.

Anonymous Sender.
Please share on all social media

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

By your logic, the Bible can be used in dirty places, pits et al. U can also use the Bible after having sex without showering first. You need more lessons.

That is your interpretation..... I believe you got my point

Great men before Jesus fell on their faces to pray and Jesus did the same thing too.
Yeah reference were made to people like Eli falling on there face... Buh it was never a mandated prayer mode.... They even knelt down with their hands joined together praying... Some even rolled on the floor to pray....... But it was never mentioned that we should do it in a particular way for our prayers to be meaningful
.....Buh i guess the Quran and hadith made it a compulsion for you guys.. So you should just do it well
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

nobody said only moooslims are terrorists, heathen. terrorism has been in existence since the beginning of man's creation. unfortunately, one fact the contemporary world has come to acknowledge is that islam is synonymous to terrorism and violence. is it my fault?

to find christian terrorists, you have asked me to hit the google. why? because you know they're non-existent or uncommon. and even the few ones your evil mind term christians are single individuals, not groups made up of head-slamming lagbajas wearing 3-quarters and waving ak-47 in the honour and adoration of an imaginary bloodthirsty allah.

shame on you!

You choose to believe what you want. Being a fact is different from coast to coast. You labelled Hezbollah a terrorist group but ignored CIA. The CIA havs done worst things to earth than all the group you mentioned combined.

I gave you names of Christian terrorists and screenshot of HILARY Clinton email then asked you to hit Google for more informations.

It's not new when media quickly label any attacker that has an Arabic name terrorist while labelling a Christian a lone wolf, mental disorder, etc

The recent Austin bomber, Mark Anthony Conditt carried our series of bomb attacks in Austin since early this year. The media and Trump labelled him "Very sick individual" and yes, the terrorist belonged to a terrorist group called Christian survivalist group.

Rebrand Mark to Musa, his face to Arab and his faith to Islam. The media would have shouted about it every second and Trump would kept his Twitter account busy talking attacking Muslims and Islam.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

Yeah reference were made to people like Eli falling on there face... Buh it was never a mandated prayer mode.... They even knelt down with their hands joined together praying... Some even rolled on the floor to pray....... But it was never mentioned that we should do it in a particular way for our prayers to be meaningful
.....Buh i guess the Quran and hadith made it a compulsion for you guys.. So you should just do it well

Why did Jesus pray in ONLY ONE way but his acclaimed followers aren't praying like that? You aren't following him completely

Why do you attack Muslims for praying in that manner but ignore those that prayed like that prior to Muhammed?

Isn't that hatred and hypocrisy at its highest level
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Timekeeper:
We rather die than to denounce our faith. Wake-up call to the body of Christ. Yobe Christian girl is still in bondage bcox she wud not denounce her faith... Pls this is not a hate speech and let no muslim fire me for this. If truly Islam is a religion of peace as you all claim, pls let all the Islamic Scholars and leaders warm their people, religion is not by force.
Boko haram (islamic group ), ISIS (islamic group ), AL qadd (islamic group ), Fulani herdsmen (islamic group ). We will rather die than to denounce our faith.

Wake-up call to the body of Christ and fellow Nigerians.

Anonymous Sender.
Please share on all social media

That's the Islamic group you are taking about

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Now let me teach you another thing for free, religion is nonsense. We shall meet next weekend for more free tutorials

No need for that...... I know right that religion is nonsense... Man made
And Infact, Religion is not about what a man believes ,it is about how a man lives, how he relates to other people, his conduct towards others and ones relationship to one's conception of God
...infact with the way religion is nowadays... I believe it is not important to convert or join any religion, what is more Important is improving one's way of life and conduct by absorbing ideas from any source and any religion......

On a concluding note ....i wont say because I am a Christian..... All non Christian will go to hell (What about all those non Christian who serve GOD open-mindedly with morals and better humanity )or because I m a Muslim... All non Muslim will go to hell(what about all those non Muslim who are far devoted)
I believe God knows best
...We as human just need to recognize there is nothing we can gain with the cut throat religious struggle we engage in...... SHALOM
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by OBAGADAFFI: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

What faith is Charles Okah?

Did Charles and other militants bomb to promote any religious movement.

You probably didn't know that there are Muslims amoung the militants.

Or will you call Kanu A Christian terrorist.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Nixiepie(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Oscar Morel, Stephen W, the recent Austin bomber, etc. are christian terrorists
dumb

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Why did Jesus pray in ONLY ONE way but his acclaimed followers aren't praying like that? You aren't following him completely

Why do you attack Muslims for praying in that manner but ignore those that prayed like that prior to Muhammed?

Isn't that hatred and hypocrisy at its highest level

That is not the only way Jesus prayed honey.. Check well..... And the attack About the attacks... We know very well that attacks are synonymous to all religious sect.. In the world we are naw.. All religious sect had devised various ways to attacKk one another ... Muslims attack Christians, Christians attack Muslims.... We all got served.. May God grants us Wisdom
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by oyiboeru(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
i see no sense in you calling an old man enough to be your father fool, this is a sign of bad upbringing from the part of your parent
yomi96:
They are more Muslims than he can ever be this fool sits in Lagos and says rubbish, he should go to borno and tell them they are not Muslims.
the Quran says and I quote

9:29 - Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

4:89 - They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

lalasticlala front page abeg make people hear this man again
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Tundeobama(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
my father in heaven everybody that shares same religion with boko harm and support them online and real life deny them in the last day.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by buhariguy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
They are Hindus
they are terrorist like you, like idiotic pigs of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Passport Home Delivery Begins February 2024 — Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.