Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG (19628 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / But Why Professor Wole Soyinka Support Biafra & Ibb Support Restructure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by GMbuharii: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Olril18:

you guys have issues...if Muric did not talk,you will call them supporter of terrorism, if they talk,you will still have issues with them...
nonsense

kindly shut up. Today is Friday,go and slam ur head on the ground.
grin

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by buhariguy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

And for the record the person I quoted earlier was "sirjamo"...how come you are the one responding on his behalf..... �������....i can't stop laughing at ur mediocrity..... It's like u just like jumping on pples page to drop bomb.... I can see where that is coming from... Keep it up...... There are virgins waiting for u in heaven......

From henceforth I will stop responding to ur quote... Naw that I know where you are coming from... Good luck Mr Ollah2���
don't run, respond,

Because my Jesus will not allowed me to suffer.

If the girl is a true Christian, she will not die, but all to the glory of God.

Through her ordeal, many will repeat.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Did Charles and other militants bomb to promote any religious movement.

You probably didn't know that there are Muslims amoung the militants.

Or will you call Kanu A Christian terrorist.

So you faith should be ignored when you carry out a terrorist attack? The innocent lives that lost during the attack meant nothing since he is a christian

N.K isn't a Christian
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nixiepie:
dumb

Very dumb but it would have been great if the names were Arabic right
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

No need for that...... I know right that religion is nonsense... Man made
And Infact, Religion is not about what a man believes ,it is about how a man lives, how he relates to other people, his conduct towards others and ones relationship to one's conception of God
...infact with the way religion is nowadays... I believe it is not important to convert or join any religion, what is more Important is improving one's way of life and conduct by absorbing ideas from any source and any religion......

On a concluding note ....i wont say because I am a Christian..... All non Christian will go to hell (What about all those non Christian who serve GOD open-mindedly with morals and better humanity )or because I m a Muslim... All non Muslim will go to hell(what about all those non Muslim who are far devoted)
I believe God knows best
...We as human just need to recognize there is nothing we can gain with the cut throat religious struggle we engage in...... SHALOM

Where are you taking me to next weekend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by crimeboss: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

Are these from the Quran too

[/quote]
this verse alone i will speak for, for those that accepted the teachings of Christ in conflict of the Pharisee's translated teachings of torah and also a future prophecy of what's happening now, meaning those accept the teachings of Jesus which contradictions their beliefs are condemned like what islamic terrorists are doing now.
Also the old testament u quote was meant for the Israelites then, not Christians so get a Google and do ur research well, my radical islamic terr friend.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Psoul(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
fucktoto:

very good observation. i told my colleague the same thing yesterday.

but one good thing is that booohari has unwittingly unveiled his strong connection with boko haram.

before now, he has proclaimed that any attack on boko haram is attack against the north.

he has urged states to reserve space for killer herdsmen (who are boko haram in disguise) to breed their cows.

he has released many on the ground of "repentance".

before the end of 2018 he will have released the rest and equipped them for his re-run.

God save us!

My brother, ur brain dey am. God will disappoint his foolish wisdom
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by HITTED(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

You choose to believe what you want. Being a fact is different from coast to coast. You labelled Hezbollah a terrorist group but ignored CIA. The CIA havs done worst things to earth than all the group you mentioned combined.

I gave you names of Christian terrorists and screenshot of HILARY Clinton email then asked you to hit Google for more informations.

It's not new when media quickly label any attacker that has an Arabic name terrorist while labelling a Christian a lone wolf, mental disorder, etc

The recent Austin bomber, Mark Anthony Conditt carried our series of bomb attacks in Austin since early this year. The media and Trump labelled him "Very sick individual" and yes, the terrorist belonged to a terrorist group called Christian survivalist group.

Rebrand Mark to Musa, his face to Arab and his faith to Islam. The media would have shouted about it every second and Trump would kept his Twitter account busy talking attacking Muslims and Islam.

I get your argument but you will still not be making sense if you can't give us an example of any Christian terrorist group just like ISIS and Boko Haram, both of whom have sworn to fight, kill and defend the name of Islam with their kidneys.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by HITTED(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
don't run, respond,

Illiterate zombie!
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Kolanist(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lukgaf:
I bet after reading below, you will think twice before you quote this Ayah again:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

Are these from the Quran too

The Lord Jesus has modified the law of Moses(old testament), Moses(old testament) said "an eye for an eye....." Jesus says "resist no evil" ,Moses said "hate ur enemies" Jesus says "love ur enemies" read MATTHEW 5:38-48.
The LUKE 19:26-27 u quoted that says ".....slay them......." is totaly out of context ,it is just a PARABLE that The Lord Jesus was telling on His way to Jerusalem read that same LUKE 19:11.
You are not ashamed of ur religion. muhamad the founder of islam did many atrocities but tell me one atrocity The Lord Jesus Christ the founder of Christianity did
References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50),
— Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘Reproduction interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
HITTED:

I get your argument but you will still not be making sense if you can't give us an example of any Christian terrorist group just like ISIS and Boko Haram, both of whom have sworn to fight, kill and defend the name of Islam with their kidneys.

Go and read more about international politics from anti western media then you will know how you have been brain washed about ISIS.

Don't forget to read on Yinon plan and 7 countries in 5 years

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by HITTED(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Go and read more about international politics from anti western media then you will know how you have been brain washed about ISIS.

Don't forget to read on Yinon plan and 7 countries in 5 years

ISIS always make it clear that they're Jihadists, and their main targets are Christians and anti-Islam governments like America and Britain. Even if it has a political undertone, the main drivers are the Wahhabis of the Sunni sect, who pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda.

And what is ISIS/ISIL BTW? Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The name of their leader is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Google will help you know the rest. Just stop trying to paint what is black with white.

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
HITTED:

ISIS always make it clear that they're Jihadists, and their main targets are Christians and anti-Islam governments like America and Britain. Even if it has a political undertone, the main drivers are the Wahhabis of the Sunni sect, who pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda.

And what is ISIS/ISIL BTW? Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The name of their leader is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Google will help you know the rest. Just stop trying to paint what is black with white.

Lol

How did you expect them recruit people if they don't toast them with what they wanna hear. If they are against Christians, why attack their fellow Muslims in their countries? There is nothing j will tell you to cleanse your head but you might so yourself a great good if you can read up on 7 countries in 5 years and Yinon plan

Below is a mail from the desk of Clinton.

What would you say about this ?

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by iceadonis(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
don't run, respond,

Psoul post=66092601:

My brother, ur brain dey am. God will disappoint his foolish wisdom
I don't get you
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by HITTED(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Lol

How did you expect them recruit people if they don't toast them with what they wanna hear. If they are against Christians, why attack their fellow Muslims in their countries? There is nothing j will tell you to cleanse your head but you might so yourself a great good if you can read up on 7 countries in 5 years and Yinon plan

Below is a mail from the desk of Clinton.

What would you say about this ?

You're ridiculous.

So, you mean to tell me that Muslim citizens of a country can be so daft to allow themselves be manipulated by foreign politicians to do harm to their own people? Why are Christians not manipulated the same way?

If ISIS was created to harm their fellow Muslims why are they at war with America and Britain?

You can't just admit that you're from the worst religion on earth, I know. But stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Blackfire(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

When was the last time CAN and Christians like you fought and passed Fatwa on Christian terrorists?

When BH blow up mosques and gruesomely kill Muslims, are they killing Muslims because they are Muslims and they love to kill Muslims?

Evil doesn't subscribe to any religion and their bombs and bullets doesn't have religious GPS to locate or identify who is or not a christian or Muslim, they kill both.

Have you ever heard of the blood letting between shia and sunnis.

Which muslim sect are you?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Psoul(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
iceadonis:

I don't get you

God will disappoint his foolish wisdom.

The foolish wisdom of that man using those innocent kids to play politics will be disappointed by our great God
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Lukgaf(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Try and be asking what is not clear to you next time

Kolanist:

The Lord Jesus has modified the law of Moses(old testament), Moses(old testament) said "an eye for an eye....." Jesus says "resist no evil" ,Moses said "hate ur enemies" Jesus says "love ur enemies" read MATTHEW 5:38-48.
The LUKE 19:26-27 u quoted that says ".....slay them......." is totaly out of context ,it is just a PARABLE that The Lord Jesus was telling on His way to Jerusalem read that same LUKE 19:11.
You are not ashamed of ur religion. muhamad the founder of islam did many atrocities but tell me one atrocity The Lord Jesus Christ the founder of Christianity did
References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50),
— Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘Reproduction interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DeeMain(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Bros why are u talking like this now? Is Jesus not the son of God of both old and New Testament?
Look at what Jesus said in the new testament
Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Wonder what you guys ate learning in church these days.

My guy this one pass you o. Christ fulfilled all the requirements of the law when he finally died on the cross and redeemed us sinners so that we who accept Him can no longer be condemned by the laws of the old testament. It's why we say he paid the price.

His death on the cross abolished the old covenant and enthroned a new one(the new testament).

Hope you understand now.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by femidejulius(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
That Muslims are the majority of the victims do not change the fact that they are and remain Muslims. Like I pointed out,there are bad Muslims and these idiots called boko haram are.It is like saying because a brother kill his biological brother, that means he is not a true member of the family. Members of the same family kill each other. We've read lots like that on pages of newspapers.

realone2012:

If you want to use this logic, don't also forget majority of their victims have been Muslims.
Or who kills the people they are fighting for?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
HITTED:

You're ridiculous.

So, you mean to tell me that Muslim citizens of a country can be so daft to allow themselves be manipulated by foreign politicians to do harm to their own people? Why are Christians not manipulated the same way?

If ISIS was created to harm their fellow Muslims why are they at war with America and Britain?

You can't just admit that you're from the worst religion on earth, I know. But stop deceiving yourself.

Like I said earlier, you are utterly brain washed and I can't help you of you don't help yourself.

1. If foreign politicians wanna usurp a leader and great chaos in the country, who will be the instruments that will be used? Aint it the citizens by telling them what they wanna hear.

2. Sarkozy is presently in police custody for collecting money from Gaddafi which he used for his election. France orchestrated the move whike USA backed them up. After the whole thing, Hillary Clinton said "we came, we saw and he (Gaddafi) died". Who were the instruments used, the citizens? Who are the citizens Muslims

3. The West wants to oust Assad by all means in Syria, what did they do. Use propaganda to brainwash the citizens, so they can fight for them. It's same tactics that was used in Afganistan and Iraq.

4. You have a close mind and not objective. You have vowed not to read and learn more. You have also vowed to hate anything that has to do withmuskims and islam
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
HITTED:

You're ridiculous.

Like I said earlier, you are utterly brainwashed and I can't help you if you don't help yourself.

1. If foreign politicians wanna usurp a leader and create chaos in the country, who will be the instruments that will be used? Aint it the citizens by telling them what they wanna hear.

2. Sarkozy is presently in police custody for collecting money from Gaddafi which he used for his election. France orchestrated the move to oust him in Libya and USA backed them up. After the whole thing, Hillary Clinton said "we came, we saw and he (Gaddafi) died". Who were the instruments used, the citizens? Who are the citizens Muslims

3. The West wants to oust Assad by all means in Syria, what did they do. Use propaganda to brainwash the citizens, so they can fight for them. It's same tactics that was used in Afganistan and Iraq.

4. You have a close mind and not objective. You have vowed not to read and learn more. You have also vowed to hate anything that has to do with Muslims and islam.

5. ISIS are at war with America and Britain. Lol
6. I have said it times without number.

GO AND READ ABOUT YINON PLAN AND 7 COUNTRIES IN 5 YEARS

Cc
scully95
Zoharariel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DeeMain(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

It becomes old testament when it doesn't suit your narrative but you willingly quote Pslam, Isaiah, Proverb, Deuteronomy , Malachi et al which aren't old testament right? You are only phooling yourself

Christ fulfilled all the requirements of the law when he finally died on the cross and redeemed us sinners so that we who accept Him can no longer be condemned by the laws, rules and curses of the old testament. It's why we say he paid the price.

All those laws he abolished them and gave us a new law: to love our neighbours as we love ourselves.

Going deeper will confuse you. Hope I've helped you understand.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeeMain:

Christ fulfilled all the requirements of the law when he finally died on the cross and redeemed us sinners so that we who accept Him can no longer be condemned by the laws, rules and curses of the old testament. It's why we say he paid the price.

All those laws he abolished them and gave us a new law: to love our neighbours as we love ourselves.

Going deeper will confuse you. Hope I've helped you understand.

If that's true why do you still quote, pray, colect tithe et al with Psalm, Proverbs, Deuteronomy, Malachi, Isaiah?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DeeMain(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If that's true why do you still quote, pray, colect tithe et al with Psalm, Proverbs, Deuteronomy, Malachi, Isaiah?

Reading the old will make you understand the new. You can use the psalms of David and the blessings of the old testament to understand the love of God Christ talks about in the new. You can use the stories of the Ark of God in the old testament to understand what Christ means when he says we are now the temple of God or "Christ in you the hope of glory". We use the stories of the old testament priests to know what it means to be a Priest and King in Christ in the new.

Do you get it now?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by HajimeSaito(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
If your Christianity was 500 years older than Islam and your Jesus allowed it adherents to be raped and plundered as you claim, isn't it time for you to know that you are serving a weak god?

Tell me more about this imaginary Jesus you are talking about. Why does he sound more like an imitation of MOOhaMAD?

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Kolanist(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
pstjoga:

So which of the above two quotes is Boko Haram practicing by forcing the girl to accept Islam? I need an answer.

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by ollah2: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeeMain:

Reading the old will make you understand the new. You can use the psalms of David and the blessings of the old testament to understand the love of God Christ talks about in the new. You can use the stories of the Ark of God in the old testament to understand what Christ means when he says we are now the temple of God or "Christ in you the hope of glory". We use the stories of the old testament priests to know what it means to be a Priest and King in Christ in the new.

Do you get it now?

More like cherry picking the verses that suits us while neglecting the others. That is super great
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Kolanist(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

If Jesus u serve is so mighty, when then does he allow his followers die Like chickens in churches while worshipping him, or on the road while leaving their respective churches etc. Jesus must be very very weak

If u understand ETERNITY you would understand why Jesus is that "weak"

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Kolanist(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Oscar Morel, Stephen W, the recent Austin bomber, etc. are christian terrorists

They do it in disobedience to Jesus but islamic terorrists do it in obedience to muhammad.
do they do it in Jesus name as islamic terrorists do it in allahs name?
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by DeeMain(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

More like cherry picking the verses that suits us while neglecting the others. That is super great

People that follow the old testament practice Judaism.

People that follow the new testament are called Christians. From the name you can decode that they are followers of Christ. The new testament is about Christ.

We follow the new testament bro but you can't understand the new unless you know the old.

Enough. I am done. Good bye.
Re: "Boko Haram Members Are Not Muslims, See Why" - Professor Akintola, MURIC DG by Kingspin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
femidejulius:
Not Muslim,yet released all Muslim girls except only one christian girl who they forced to become Muslim but refused.

What will you have said if over hundred girls were kidnapped by a terrorist group and all those who are Christian are released while the Muslim girl who refused to become Christian was held back?

There are bad Christians and Muslims. Boko haram is a group of bad Muslims. To say they are not Muslim is outright lie. Not all Muslims are bad but boko haram definitely is.
To make matter worst the good Muslims often sympathize and support the bad ones. in the North you either get killed because of your religion or tribe. They all behave like potential terrorists. SAD!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.