Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (7711 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Gobia: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is this madness?

Pics below

3 Likes

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Gobia: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pervs grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by xamuel17(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lai Mohammed ���

You made us waste our mb and Vaseline

Walks out of thread

3 Likes

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
The fowl get breast pass my former gf.

I sure say d fowl get sense pass her sef.

10 Likes

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by partnerbiz4: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Nawao.

Op come and collect sth....

Slap.

shocked

See below..
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Jesus! Mr. Man... You Are Heartless cry
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Jesus! Mr. Man... You Are Heartless cry
Seriously, na me date her, na me know how stuppid she is.
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by pweshdodo(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Where is my Vaseline?
You know what am up to cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Jacktheripper: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Want to earn free bitcoin? Check my signature
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by youngking22(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Brotherly why
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by philGeo(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Which kind joke be this?
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by ehrique: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Gobia:
Pervs grin
lol
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by jameyjaggs: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed Ballz or boobs My eye dey pain me..
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by jameyjaggs: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

dat ur girlfriend go small wel wel ooo,,,one person 4 here say na under-age E say highest 11-12 abi?
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by papi22(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
weyre re oo
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by roarik(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

haha....y are u wicked? dis is too much.
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
roarik:
haha....y are u wicked? dis is too much.
Babe if you know who she be, you go know say I never wicked at all. I'm still nice. She's a devil.
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by adamsbadoo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
My ribs oo grin
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by roarik(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Babe if you know who she be, you go know say I never wicked at all. I'm still nice. She's a devil.
it is well
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by damtan(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
chai....warris this
Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by agbonkamen(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

you wey date the girl you sure say the fowl sense no pass ur own grin

1 Like

Re: Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
you wey date the girl you sure say the fowl sense no pass ur own grin
I no ask you o.

Wetin no concern you just leave am.

(1) (Reply)

People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating / Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? / Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.