Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61379 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Asowari:
the guy is frm Zimbabwe
Can't you see how he keeps making fool of himself shocked

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
failed ritualist.undecided

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahahah grin

Crazy meme.

We all know why you ladies hate him, we sure do cheesy
If only you can make it crazier tongue

Same way we all know his hubby is to bash ladies cool

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

I swear,lemme see him type shiit again.
he has done more harm than good.
the way he insults his fellow guys on here,but his fellow f00ls will keep applauding him making him feel like he has arrived with that his miseducation nonsense.
Weak ass man paraded as god by weaker and dumb Nigerian guys!

Fools everywhere! Let me catch him one more time...Omo ale jatijati cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

what business do I have with hungry broke gay demonslight and darkness like you and your gayass niggas have nothing in common,you have nothing on me.stop parading this section with your loose watery ass,it's regurgitated me.

39+1=40 bottom feeders. grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bwuhahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Weak ass man paraded as god by weaker and dumb Nigerian guys!

Fools everywhere! Let me catch him one more time...Omo ale jatijati cheesy
hahaha,,abiioo sis.
he should spill his normal balderdash one more time.cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:

39+1=40 bottom feeders. grin
gringrin.
he should parade his hermaphrodite self here again,castigating his fellow guys and all whatnot.cheesy.
old short man devil like that.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
But this ubunja guy doesn't mention ur monikers when he do creates all these his miseducation threads, Why such hate on the dude??

What do I know sef....Lemme focus jare cool

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha,,abiioo sis.
meanwhile 42 ubunja threads await that you cant even dispute. dont worry. another Miseducation is due tomorrow. come debete it dont hide in other threads.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
ekwensu odu ogologo.undecided
lemme comman be going.undecided

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Sterope(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is rare? Was your mum.a full-time housewife? What about your mum's friends? Your aunties? Your grandma?

You are a disappointment to your mum!

Luukasz:
They rarely speak up because its rare to see women supporting their male partners financially, especially in our society where women love to be on the receiving end rather than give.
85-90% of commitment/investment in a relationship, especially a Nigerian relationship is done by men.. the only minute thing most women offer in relationships is sex & sex can't fuel a relationship unless its "friends with benefits"

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Can't you see how he keeps making fool of himself shocked
don't know oooo wat I do know is dat, the guy is frm Zimbabwe and not Nigerian.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

hahaha,,abiioo sis.
highqueen:

hahaha,,abiioo sis.
See him hide behind Donstan to sign a peace form cheesy. If he thinks we are bargaining,babe he is on the lonnnnnnnnnggggggg thing.

*carries leaves*

We no go gree o /*2

Ubunja must go.We no go gree

Nairaland belongs to us

We no go gree cheesy

Sing along! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by LeHMaR(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
They only keep quiet on the outside but open up a bit on the inside..... ladies will do what ever it takes to save their marriage... While men won't hesitate to use every kobo they spend on you and call you names.... how I feed you,clothed you,buy you with my money undecided,I picked you from the street sad blah blah blah blah blah Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww I wish we can have a free world without men it will definitely be a wonderful place to stay cause 99% of the problems humans are facing today are been created by men..... sad
Now you see why men will always be smarter, no matter what women do... No man would wish for a world without them... Feminism shaa
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
if you over 22 and not a virgin just know you're disqualified. hate, insult, diss and cry that clock cant turn back and that virginity cant reverse. too bad. we want your young sisters. move along bitter fossils.

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
meanwhile 42 ubunja threads await that you cant even dispute. dont worry. another Miseducation is due tomorrow. come debete it dont hide in other threads.
oh shut it.you gay man. how many times will I loud it to your hearing that I don't open or try commenting on that bullshiit you sit your loosed ass to write,the energy you dissipate in writing those hogwash should have been channelled into something productive that will atleast,help you feed yourself and send money to your poor mum you left in Zimbabwe to come hunt for pussy in the local streets of SA,Shameless excuse of a man.whoever told you I will be opening those your miseducation nonsense must be filled with self inflated delusions cheesy.
ekwensu micha gi onu.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Detest is a strong word Bro.

I dislike his hypocrisy! How can you call out your fellow guys insult them when your own existence on Nl centers around the same thing you insult them for-Pussy.

How can one be so shallow to educate people on wickedness and still expect what you preach to elude your daughter?

How can you insult 9ja ladies when you haven't even been fortunate to visit the country?

Now how can a Zimbabwean call Nigeria shiithole? seriously?

I think the problem with ubunja is that he is over welcomed ,and too comfortable , else he wouldn't be spewing thrash everywhere. He is becoming a nuisance!

I concur with your first point, I accept that, you are right.

Your second point reeks weakness to me, apologies. When receiving lectures from a lecturer, it's left for you to ask and counter some of his/her doubtful teachings with questions if you feel uncomfortable with what is being taught, i'v severally seen you complain and crave for logical discussion, how about countering his teachings with a concrete point, how many ladies have you seen countering his thread, they don't ,rather they insult him on other threads with the reference of his miseducation thread. It's bad.

Your 3rd and fourth reasons reeks hypocrisy, no offense. Why? Because Nigerians aswell insult and bash other countries without being there. Let's be truthful.

In total, Nland should be for everybody, Maky is comfortable here, so as other members from different countries, I personally think it'll be nice for any of you to logically counter one of his miseducation thread, rather than insulting and bashing him unnecessary.

I'm a Nigerian doesn't mean I should hide the truth,.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

oh shut it.you gay man. how many times will I loud it to your hearing that I don't open or try commenting on that bullshiit you sit your loosed ass to write,the energy you dissipate in writing those hogwash should have been channelled into something productive that will atleast,help you feed yourself and send money to your poor mum you left in Zimbabwe to come hunt for pussy in the local streets of SA,Shameless excuse of a man.whoever told you I will be opening those your miseducation nonsense must be filled with self inflated delusions cheesy.
ekwensu micha gi onu.
agreed im gay. but still the Miseducation is dropping tomorrow. come debate it.dont hide.

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
See him hide behind Donstan to sign a peace form cheesy. If he thinks we are bargaining,babe he is on the lonnnnnnnnnggggggg thing.

*carries leaves*

We no go gree o /*2

Ubunja must go.We no go gree

Nairaland belongs to us

We no go gree cheesy

Sing along! cheesy
hahahaha.we no gree!!!

cheesycheesy.

he should take his stupid borehole ass to Zimbabwe site.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
neezar:
But this ubunja guy doesn't mention ur monikers when he do creates all these his miseducation threads, Why such hate on the dude??

What do I know sef....Lemme focus jare cool

That's exactly my point.

The truth hurts, you know.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

gringrin.
he should parade his hermaphrodite self here again,castigating his fellow guys and all whatnot.cheesy.
old short man devil like that.
Lawd you ladies have been savage! grin

Nigga has been disemboweled.

This thread should be named "the re-education of ogbonge"

Lmao! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
If only you can make it crazier tongue

Same way we all know his hubby is to bash ladies cool
tongue tongue tongue are you equal to the task?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

hahahaha.we no gree!!!

cheesycheesy.

he should take his stupid borehole ass to Zimbabwe site.
two bitter losers. versus hundreds who read my threads. please. i can afford 2 haters with no hymen

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
agreed im gay. but still the Miseducation is dropping tomorrow. come debate it.dont hide.
debate on your miseducation shiit !!dude, I understand you have decided to remain and die poor while waiting for sèun to pay you for those miseducation shiit.

whoever has time to visit a shiity thread.if you like drop tens of thousands of them every minute.I really don't give a flying fvck.
you know your fellow gayass worshippers,organise them and start your normal routine spewing of trash.short man devil undecided

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
if you over 22 and not a virgin just know you're disqualified. hate, insult, diss and cry that clock cant turn back and that virginity cant reverse. too bad. we want your young sisters. move along bitter fossils.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

tongue tongue tongue are you equal to the task?
Keep dreaming "action speak louder than words " cool

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
two bitter losers. versus hundreds who read my threads. please. i can afford 2 haters with no hymen
says a loosed ass dripping shiit nigga always on diapers 24/7

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:

That's exactly my point.

The truth hurts, you know.
Lol...You know once ur guilty....You can't keep it with ur self

God has a way of exposing some people cheesy cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:
Lawd you ladies have been savage! grin
Nigga has been disemboweled.
This thread should be named "the re-education of ogbonge"
Lmao! grin grin
lmao!!!grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Asowari:
don't know oooo wat I do know is dat, the guy is frm Zimbabwe and not Nigerian.
Who brought him to Nigerian forum

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

debate on your miseducation shiit !!dude, I understand you have decided to remain and die poor while waiting for sèun to pay you for those miseducation shiit.

whoever has time to visit a shiity thread.if you like drop tens of thousands of them every minute.I really don't give a flying fvck.
you know your fellow gayass worshippers,organise them and start your normal routine spewing of trash.short man devil undecided
better to be poor without money than to be rich without a hymen to give my future husband. next.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (64) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.