Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right (687 Views)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam / Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / โ€œWomen Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partnersโ€ โ€“ Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Actually it is wrong.

Tell me why you will support your child to do fraud.
If fraud does not pay does it mean you would support your child to do rituals
Because at that time he will not tell you.
Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by KiNg0G: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Yahoo boys are not the problems of this country. Our bad leaders are.. you and I are the ones supporting them during election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by Puss360(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
It's not right... But sadly you can't do anything as a parent... Just condemn nd scorn their lifestyle and you also move on with your life...
Since those guys are above 18, then they were already adult...

1 Like

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by Light78: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Any parents who support his/her child or children to venture or do yahoo is setting up a future Karma for his or her child or children.

As a parent, if you do that, you can even support your kids to steal, kill, and do other harmful and heinous crimes since the love of money has taken over you.

1 Like

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by Countyguy: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Who you help

1 Like

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by ddlondon(f): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
I have a customer then that the child does yahoo, the mom is the luxury type while the father is a pastor and isn't in support of them, it got to a point when he wants to enter yahoo plus so they asked him to sleep with his mom for three times, he has slept with her twice and on the third day the dad caught them and had to shout and call the attention of the neighbors, they had to send them out of the community.
Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by monsuru56(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
ddlondon:
I have a customer then that the child does yahoo, the mom is the luxury type while the father is a pastor and isn't in support of them, it got to a point when he wants to enter yahoo plus so they asked him to sleep with his mom for three times, he has slept with her twice and on the third day the dad caught them and had to shout and call the attention of the neighbors, they had to send them out of the community.

film ๐ŸŽฅ

5 Likes

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by MSN1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
I resolved not to quote individually cos; Of a truth, Nigerians deserve the leaders they have!.

A lot of people (mostly youths; are walking with dead mentality).

Thinking defrauding people and even proud of it is worst than even Covid-19!.

1 Like

Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by VinnyBaba: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Very Wrong!๐Ÿ˜Œ

The USELESS APC govt we have in Nigeria is the Cause of all these! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by Countyguy: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
monsuru56:
film ๐ŸŽฅ
The things that never happened just to make a point.
Re: Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
MSN1:
I resolved not to quote individually cos; Of a truth, Nigerians deserve the leaders they have!.

A lot of people (mostly youths; are walking with dead mentality).

Thinking defrauding people and even proud of it is worst than even Covid-19!.

Nonsense

U say all deserve but you know not all are guilty

(1) (Reply)

President Leave Me Alone. / How To Win The Love Of Your Life / Beauty In The Eyes Of The Beholder'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.