Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60936 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
embracing you mean?
Pupupuwe
I laugh in Spanish cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja the most senseless being on planet earth,imagine the riff raff insulting 9ja babez..you are lucky I'm in a good mood this morning.

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
Pupupuwe
I laugh in Spanish cheesy
greiy,goodmorning.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
It is you who need to talk to someone pot calling kirtle black shocked you claim to be an adviser why all your threads display hate for women..... like seriously sad who does that you can't give what you don't have boy it doesn't work that way...... now I see more reasons why I didn't feel bad for you the last time your ex dealt with you in Abuja cheesy
you made an accusation. now back it up. post 1 thread of mine thats about hate for women.
prove it.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
thats why many of them hate a strong azz independent rich lady because they know that she will be selective and many of them have nothing to offer her.
They start whining like "she is sleeping around "
In their backward mind "a single lady can't achieve that without riding their dumb di*k"

Exactly that mentality was what many exhibited on a topic that made FP yesterday.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
and whose fault is it that nigrian women are losers who make all nigeria look like a loser country?
Nigerian women are not losers, I understand that you don't necessarily agree with the views of Nigerian women on social media. Frankly, I don't necessarily agree with most of them either, but there is a world outside social media.

7 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
greiy,goodmorning.
Morning, how was your night?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

apart from dickundecided
And the dick it's not even long and thick cheesy men with dot dick will be spewing trash everywhere undecided

10 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Amarabae(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
The two jobless guys are online as usual,
They will be online till midnight.
Go and learn a skill, they will not.
Tufiakwa .
They know themselves.

Broke trolls.

9 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
Morning, how was your night?
great,yours?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:

you made an accusation. now back it up. post 1 thread of mine thats about hate for women.
prove it.
Take your one minute fame and move out from my mention cool

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
The two jobless guys are online as usual, They will be online till midnight. Go and learn a skill, they will not. Tufiakwa . They know themselves.
Broke trolls.
Oh lord cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
And the dick it's not even long and thick cheesy men with dot dick will be spewing trash everywhere undecided
hahahah,you mean crayon dick.

9 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

apart from dickundecided
I don't believe you are saying this.....iz your dad not d breadwinner of your family feeding and sending you to sch and you re still saying this about men I'm not surprise tho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Take your one minute fame and move out from my mention cool
post the thread dont post an excuse.
you see just how much of a loser you are?? you went through all my threads and found zero. and you cant admit it.
not that i expected a Low Life like yourself too much in love with dellusions to be honourable. never call me a woman-hater again. stupid.

15 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
thats why many of them hate a strong azz independent rich lady because they know that she will be selective and many of them have nothing to offer her.
They start whining like "she is sleeping around "
In their backward mind "a single lady can't achieve that without riding their dumb di*k"

Nigerian men are always scared of successful ladies cheesy cause they know know they won't try any shit towards her undecided cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
Tufiakwa .
They know themselves.

Broke trolls.
since you seem to love jobs so much how about getting one for yourself?

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Amarabae(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Oh lord cheesy
I really pity them.
No girl in their area agreed to date them,
What's the point of dating someone whose job is a professional nairaland troll.
They come online with their rubber tied itel phone to insult girls.

Always online.
It's terrible.
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2018
bizzy500:
I don't believe you are saying this.....iz your dad not d breadwinner of your family feeding and sending you to sch and you re still saying this about men I'm not surprise tho
you sound so emotional tongue

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:

post the thread dont post an excuse.
you see just how much of a loser you are?? you went through all my threads and found zero. and you cant admit it.
not that i expected a Low Life like yourself too much in love with dellusions to be honourable. never call me a woman-hater again. stupid.
BOY YOU'RE A WOMAN-HATER cool

14 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
BOY YOU'RE A WOMAN-HATER cool
stupid

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:
Tufiakwa .
They know themselves.

Broke trolls.
Listen up buster !

You and your likes will not tell me when to be online or what to do with my time.

Are you the one feeding me all this while, since I am broke and jobless like you claim?

By the way, how do you measure my activities online if you are gainfully employed yourself?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:

I really pity them.

Always online.
It's terrible.
grin
Someone that I'll feed for a whole year without complaining is here calling me names I laugh in spiritual powers cheesy broke trolls cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
stupid
Don't be too fast boy cause you might get bitten chio

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
undecided
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Don't be too fast boy cause you might get bitten chio
stupid

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Amarabae(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
Listen up buster !

You and your likes will not tell me when to be online or what to do with my time.

Are you the one feeding me all this while, since I am broke and jobless like you claim?

By the way, how do you measure my activities online if you are gainfully employed yourself?

Did I mention your name when I said that.
Guilty conscience.

Guilty conscience.

Go and learn how to make puff puff, it will help you a lot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
hahahah,you mean crayon dick.
OMG girl you just gave them uppercut cheesy

8 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:

I really pity them.

Always online.
It's terrible.
grin
better a rubber-tied fone than that glue-tied hair piece on your head you keep flicking like its really yours. smh.
god make it rain and we see wonders...

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
since you seem to love jobs so much how about getting one for yourself?
I am surprised bro, the buster doesn't know I am actually at my office waiting for customers as I type this.

Why will a married woman with a child have enough time to monitor my activities on social media. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
stupid
Broke boy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.