Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (41357 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon / Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by revolt(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
uyiekpenn:
you're very very stupid. Typical nigger with a low self-esteem
you're a dullard if u couldn't see the sarcasm in his post

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by extyme: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
hallelujah!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by GavelSlam: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Your last paragraph is my life presently though I was a Christian before. Most people are simply unaware of the Jewish peril. I have read so much on the Jews ehn and my phone is full of books on the Jews. Please download and read 'Tell The Truth and Shame the Devil' by Gérard Menuhin son of the internationally renowned Jewish violinist Yehudi Menuhin.

Yehudi menuhin has a lot of quotes.

Was also a philosopher of some sort.

I'll look up the book.

Thanks.

Was born into a Christian home myself but being one who questions everything, I got to realise most of the stories are fables.

Watch the documentary - Zeigeist and get to see how Christianity borrowed many myths and cultures proceeding it.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Cardozzo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank god am Not black...... Am Yellow.... Or Brown
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by kayfra: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed!

grin grin grin

The Sarcasm in this post!

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by lalo128: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship thee. I give the black race to Israel as a peace offering.
God will punish the fool called rabbi abi rabbit God himself has already abandon them.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by crafteck(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

You deserve curse

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Aaronsrod: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
crafteck:

You deserve curse

You are not a Christian otherwise you would know your Bible well.

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Be warned! The curse is already heavy upon those like you who do not bless Israel.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Masterclass32: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is just one man.
His opinion shouldn't be the yardstick to judge all Jews.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by normaljenny(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

AND WHO IS THIS PERSON?

THIS IS JUST THE EXTENT RELIGION HAS EATEN DEEP DOWN INTO THE MINDS MANY CHRISTIANS. HOW COULD ANY LETTERED CHRISTIAN SAY THAT IT IS A BLESSING TO CALLED A MONKEY AND BE BEHEADED IN ISRAEL. THAT'S TOTAL MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by uyiekpenn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
revolt:
you're a dullard if u couldn't see the sarcasm in his post
you're a bigger slowpoke. Scallywag
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by shallysgirl: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
fk002:
Lol cheesy

Where are those people hailing Israel when Jerusalem was declared Israel's capital by that slowpoke...

IPOB Jews how market na? You think say Israel loves you....

Israel doesn't give a fvck about blacks as long as you are not a White Jew you are on you own..

You guys are now like a bats you are not here you are not there

I am sure you live in the delusion that Arabs love you or the white people love you. SMH.
When they say blacks, they mean all blacks religion aside.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Champele(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship thee. I give the black race to Israel as a peace offering.
Nice one wink
MEILYN:

Nice one. Black people was colonised in every form. we sold our soul and our stupidity. we bought everything from them then lost our self. we lost our culture, we lost everything of us. then became a stuff for mockery and pejorative jokes. we are just lost I'm wise less to know the way to freedom for my people.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by shallysgirl: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
mmb:
...And some flat head Igbos are busy associating themselves with the Israelis.
Your slammed cone head doesn't seem to know you are a monkey to the Arab, Israeli and any white man. Keep living in deciet.
He said blacks are monkeys, you are included. Stop trying to make it a tribal thing.Foolish tribalists everywhere.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Mujtahida: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'll look up the book.

Thanks.

Was born into a Christian home myself but being one who questions everything, I got to realise most of the stories are fables.

Watch the documentary - Zeigeist and get to see how Christianity borrowed many myths and cultures proceeding it.
Thanks Bro. The amazing thing is that the fables are of the lowest quality but people call it the word of God. Even God will be amazed at the incredulity of people in believing such puerile junk. We go dey relate. Stay awake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by fk002: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
I am sure you live in the delusion that Arabs love you or the white people love you. SMH.
When they say blacks, they mean all blacks religion aside.

I already know where i kept Arabs...

They are also racists and i never claimed that they loved me, but IPOB thinks that the Jew loves them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by fk002: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'll look up the book.

Thanks.

Wow are you a Yoruba or a Northerner

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Are you crazy?

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
MEILYN:

Are you a slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Blue3k(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
davidif:

Are you crazy?

You know that was funny. It's the funniest of satire on level of A Modest Proposal if you read that before.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
zlantanfan:
The islamist jihadists would run here to cry forgetting the world problems today are from islam.

How people's entitled opinion becomes their global headache is puzzling.

God has called Israel unto his own not for their righteousness but for the covenant with Abraham and every Christian must respect that and not allow the evil propaganda from islam to ultimately wipe out Gods people

Are you people so brainwashed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Thank God Igbos are not blacks

Hahaha in your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
davidif:

Hahaha in your dreams.

With this my comment, I've come to understand a lot of people don't understand sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Blue3k:

You know that was funny. It's the funniest of satire on level of A Modest Proposal if you read that before.

I thought so. I just didn't think Nigerians could be that sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by davidif: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

With this my comment, I've come to understand a lot of people don't understand sarcasm

I am sorry I just didn't think Nigerians used a lot of sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
davidif:

I am sorry I just didn't think Nigerians used a lot of sarcasm.

No wahala, I enjoyed the funny mentions I got from different people.

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by abduljabbar4(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
[b]I used to be a monkey like you [/b]when I hid behind my faux patriotism by wading off the truth,but since i've been well informed and exposed i've gotten to know how much Africa lags behind not because of our laziness but because of our mindset and until that changes we'll remain the dark ages,drop the "ape mentality" and liberate your mind it's not too late for AFRICA

the hypocrite is now stylishly pulling himself out of it. As long as your skin is black and have accepted that you are a monkey, you and your family will forever be babboons but count Africans out of it. Come and chop bananacheesy
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by crafteck(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

You are not a Christian otherwise you would know your Bible well.

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Be warned! The curse is already heavy upon those like you who do not bless Israel.

I was wrong, you deserve more than a curse
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Chyxki: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kush means black... I think it was used in the old testament

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Aaronsrod: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
crafteck:

I was wrong, you deserve more than a curse

I was right. You are an unbeliever. The curse is already upon you.

So it has been written. So it shall be done in the name of the Lord God of Israel!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by crafteck(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I was right. You are an unbeliever. The curse is already upon you.

So it has been written. So it shall be done in the name of the Lord God of Israel!

Lol, c me c trouble... I beleive in God not in man. I rethink everything im thought, and doubt the questionable ones, do you ever rethink what you are told?

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by CioAngels(f): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.
My brother Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo,
The First Lady called politicians hyenas,
Folks here on NL call Igbo people Pigs.

So if a world-renowned rabbi calls us monkeys.
It is the truth, because MONKEYS are our closest relatives.
If you doubt this, then study Olusegun Obasanjo's pictures.
President Buhari refereed to Nigerians as baboons and monkeys so he gave other Nations visa to call Nigerians including him anything they feel like, so we should not be angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.