Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (41347 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon / Chief Rabbi Calls Black People ‘monkeys’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by gbajeboy: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset. My brother Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, The First Lady called politicians hyenas, Folks here on NL call Igbo people Pigs.
So if a world-renowned rabbi calls us monkeys. It is the truth, because MONKEYS are our closest relatives. If you doubt this, then study Olusegun Obasanjo's pictures.
Hahaha. NwaAmaikpe. u again!!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by GavelSlam: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2018
fk002:

Wow are you a Yoruba or a Northerner

Just asking

I'm itsekiri.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed!

You are a mor.on and a troll. Those people are not God's anointed, they are the Synagog of Satan. They don't live by the Torah but by the Talmud. In their Talmud, it teaches the creation of the African. This is how the story goes. On Noah's ark, they were forbidden to have sex which included the animals not having sex. Ham and the dog were really horney and couldn't resist each other. Ham Screwed the dog the dog became pregnant and gave birth to the Africans. As we Americans like to say, "Ain't that a bytch", pun intended.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Aaronsrod:
We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

If they call us monkeys and cut our throats then we must think ourselves blessed.

I can't believe you got over 100 likes for this crap. Those evil white devils in Israel are not the seed of Abraham. They hate you and you want to bow down to them and call yourselves blessed for being hated by the sons and daughters of Satan. Your self-hatred is absolutely mind-blowing.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:19am On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not upset.
My brother Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo,
The First Lady called politicians hyenas,
Folks here on NL call Igbo people Pigs.

So if a world-renowned rabbi calls us monkeys.
It is the truth, because MONKEYS are our closest relatives.
If you doubt this, then study Olusegun Obasanjo's pictures.

Do you know that scientist have done studies linking the caucasian DNA to the Neanderthals (Ape-humans) and they found that Africans are the only true humans on the planet with absolutely 0 Neanderthal DNA? You are the blessed ones not those devils in Israel.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:29am On Mar 26, 2018
MEILYN:
They are the chosen people of God. They have all the rights in the world to kill and insult black people anyhow they like. We should worship them, serve their God and protect them by all means.

Anyone who insults this Rabbi wouldn't make heaven. I repeat, leave God's people alone, they are allowed to do anything they want to the inferior black race. God brought them to this earth to judge us, the Bible says Israel will judge the world. We are lucky to still be alive, we are descendants of Cain in the Bible and we don't deserve anything good. Ohh, God of Israel, I worship thee. I give the black race to Israel as a peace offering.

You are insane. Israel is the black race not those devil worshiping imposter in Israel. you better get your bible and read all about the Synagog of Satan or you won't make it to Heaven.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:37am On Mar 26, 2018
zlantanfan:
The islamist jihadists would run here to cry forgetting the world problems today are from islam.

How people's entitled opinion becomes their global headache is puzzling.

God has called Israel unto his own not for their righteousness but for the covenant with Abraham and every Christian must respect that and not allow the evil propaganda from islam to ultimately wipe out Gods people

That Israel in the so-called Middle East is not the true Israel but an imposter. When God brings the sons and daughters of Abraham to their homeland of Israel there will be no wars only peace, has there been peace in fake Israel since those imposters were given the land by the Rothschilds, not God?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2018
gypsey:
Good! They will all go to heaven, my chicken went to heaven too when it died.

My chicken and I went to heaven when we died 2 years ago.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Mar 26, 2018
klax:
His entire family are monkey. Those are the one my people are forcefully and stupidly claimed they came from.

Where are those bloody Jew fake descendant? They are jew but I'm not and I will never be. Isreal is among the most racist and wicked people on earth let the Ethiopians tell their stories in the hands of these wicked jews and yet some fools still want to die being tag as jews.

I'm not surprise I have encountered them in Belgium and in US they are like that very racist.

Mr Rabbi or Rabit your fada is a monkey and pig join may early Sunday morning thunder fire you and your entire family. Rabbi my foot.

You have to realize that those devils in Israel are not God's anointed, they are imposters, they are the synagog of satan. They worship the Talmud, which teaches them to hate black people. They are not of God but Satan.
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by rhektor(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2018
benjsniper33:

Which chosen people, if God, who is the All in All created us equal in love, Justice and freedom for his glory and image, and regards to us all as Humans then who is Yosef to regard black people as monkeys?
And why will I open my eyes and watch while these so-called jews slit my throat and consider is a blessing?

Go and read the following books-

THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE by Arthur Koestler
THE 13TH TRIBE by Schlomo Sand.

You need a 360 degree enlightenment.

That useless reconstruction of history that was pure work of politics? You need to read more and stop spreading lies

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by fk002: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm itsekiri.

Nice one wink

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Aliyeous(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Tell me where the black race has not been insulted?, in international sports, in global politics, in religion, even Arabs see blacks as subhumans(the Muslims already jerking off are ignorant) , this is not just a religious thing. But do you know my pain in all this?, the black race has refused to wake up.we have refused to learn. We hate ourselves more than other race hate themselves, we are more divided than any other race on earth.

If you have blacks and other races in the same organization, the black man will be more comfortable that someone from another race is promoted than see a fellow black man promoted.
The average black man has this "tear him down " mentality.

Until we wake up, we will continue to be ridiculed by those that feel their skin colour is more superior. We are fast loosing our originality by wanting to be imitate other races, we even condemn our culture and life style as we believe it makes us more civilized.

Alas! There is nothing civilized about calling an entire race "monkeys ".so when I see such men, even if they have the highest title known to man, I think so little of them, because in all, if their title could not refine their thinking, then they are more like a waste of space.

Just like my signature, education doesn't make one responsible, neither does religion make one faultless.
I luv ur insight
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Aliyeous:
I luv ur insight
thanks
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by revolt(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2018
uyiekpenn:
you're a bigger slowpoke. Scallywag
taaaaaaaaa go n self-service
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by zinizta: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Aaronsrod:

the rabbi must be referring to your likes....
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by realmindz: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I was right. You are an unbeliever. The curse is already upon you.

So it has been written. So it shall be done in the name of the Lord God of Israel!
Amen! God of Israel must not be mocked!

1 Like

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Aliyeous(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
thanks
u welcome
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by realmindz: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
khiaa:

You have to realize that those devils in Israel are not God's anointed, they are imposters, they are the synagog of satan. They worship the Talmud, which teaches them to hate black people. They are not of God but Satan.

they have been racist from the onset...even the bible you read is all about racism and ethnicity. they call themselves God chosen people and the rest gentiles. They committed genocide with the help of their evil god destroying both young and old. They discriminated the samaritans.

Most annoying, they mocked the colour of skin of the black man. It is so clear in the bible but you all pretend not to see it and sometimes twist the passages to satisfy your religious delusions.

Jeremiah 13 23

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
khiaa:

My chicken and I went to heaven when we died 2 years ago.
Really? did you see Micheal Jackson in heaven? grin is he still moon walking in heaven? did you see my chicken too?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Niflheim(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON MONDAY: How dare he refer to us as monkeys?

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON TUESDAY: Those Atheists are fools

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON WEDNESDAY: Greater is he that is in me than he who is in the world

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON THURSDAY: I can do all things through christ who gives me strength

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON FRIDAY: I am wonderfully made

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON SATURDAY: I am blessed

AND AFRICAN CHRISTIANS ON SUNDAY:...............................................(A picture is worth a thousand words)

3 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by jojothaiv(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Tell me where the black race has not been insulted?, in international sports, in global politics, in religion, even Arabs see blacks as subhumans(the Muslims already jerking off are ignorant) , this is not just a religious thing. But do you know my pain in all this?, the black race has refused to wake up.we have refused to learn. We hate ourselves more than other race hate themselves, we are more divided than any other race on earth.

If you have blacks and other races in the same organization, the black man will be more comfortable that someone from another race is promoted than see a fellow black man promoted.
The average black man has this "tear him down " mentality.

Until we wake up, we will continue to be ridiculed by those that feel their skin colour is more superior. We are fast loosing our originality by wanting to be imitate other races, we even condemn our culture and life style as we believe it makes us more civilized.

Alas! There is nothing civilized about calling an entire race "monkeys ".so when I see such men, even if they have the highest title known to man, I think so little of them, because in all, if their title could not refine their thinking, then they are more like a waste of space.

Just like my signature, education doesn't make one responsible, neither does religion make one faultless.
I'm interested in that your signature...
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
jojothaiv:

I'm interested in that your signature...
ok, so what do you want to know ?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by jojothaiv(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
frenzyduchess:
ok, so what do you want to know ?
It's deep in meaning, makes one to ponder about both..
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
jojothaiv:

It's deep in meaning, makes one to ponder about both..
I coined it myself cool
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by jojothaiv(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I coined it myself cool
You must be a philosopher or a deep thinking fellow..
grin
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Rosskii: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2018
ziddy:

He is in order.

Monkeys are actually more civilized than black people. Black people treat each other worse than monkeys treat themselves.

White people killed 100 million of each other in the two last great European Wars, which they called ''World'' Wars 1 and 2.

Stalin is said to have eliminated 10 million of his own people in Russia, in his bid to enthrone communism. Read about the bombing of Dresden, Germany by the allied forces. It was terrible. Man's inhumanity to man has no racial colouring. All are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2018
jojothaiv:

You must be a philosopher or a deep thinking fellow..

grin
I guess so cheesy
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Rosskii:

White people killed 100 million of each other in the two last great European Wars, which they called ''World'' Wars 1 and 2.

Stalin is said to have eliminated 10 million of his own people in Russia, in his bid to enthrone communism. Read about the bombing of Dresden, Germany by the allied forces. It was terrible. Man's inhumanity to man has no racial colouring. All are guilty.

And what does the quality of life in all those places you've mentioned look like at the moment?

Why do the black man and his 'leaders' insist on living in barbarous and disgraceful conditions until now?
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by halibaba(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Idiot!!!!
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by halibaba(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Aaronsrod post=66104955]We must be silent before the wisdom of His Chosen people. We cannot condemn Gods anointed.

To die in Israel is a blessing indeed![/quote

Low life
Re: Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
What's strange about this is that Sephardic Jews , those from Arab lands are looked down at by the Ashkanezi Jews who came from Europe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.