Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (7423 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Proudly SA and I don't condone nonsense. Limpopo ke gae( Khaya Limpopo). Ngi hlala e Limpopo. Ek kom by die Limpopo. vuurstan?

Then why are you lying?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Now I'm sure you're not a South African. You just exposed yourself with the lies.
Proudly SA and I don't condone nonsense. Limpopo ke gae( Khaya Limpopo). Ngi hlala eLimpopo. Ek kom by die Limpopo. vuurstan?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then why are you lying?
Truth is bitter.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Truth is bitter.

Which truth? No wonder some people call you guys foreigners grin You must have gone to school in Mozambique, not South Africa. Never did we stop the morning prayers or offer bible studies as a subject at schools. That's a bold faced lie. Blame your witch teachers for that, but don't you dare accuse the govt. for their actions.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Which truth? No wonder some people call you guys foreigners grin You must have gone to school in Mozambique, not South Africa. Never did we stop the morning prayers or offer bible studies as a subject at schools. That's a bold faced lie. Blame your witch teachers for that, but don't you dare accuse the govt. for their actions.
Msebenzini ngisebenza na amaxhoza and I know they are stubborn. they think the are the only South Africans. Most of them are not educated and so much stubborn. They believe in solving every with strike. Stupid tribe.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by obonujoker(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Accursed people... these gays
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Msebenzini ngisebenza na amaxhoza and I know they are stubborn. they think the are the only South Africans. Most of them are not educated and so much stubborn. They believe in solving every with strike. Stupid tribe.

I'm not gonna stoop so low as to insult your insignificant tribe. Without amaXhosa in the forefront of umzabalazo, you'd still be stuck in Gazankulu, sbhanxa. We lead, you follow.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not gonna stoop so low as to insult your insignificant tribe. Without amaXhosa in the forefront of umzabalazo, you'd still be stuck in Gazankulu, sbhanxa.
They still stuck in history.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
They still stuck in history.

Doesn't change the facts. You're insignificant in the past & the present. Your languages are not even in the national anthem for goodness sake grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Doesn't change the facts. You're insignificant in the past & the present. Your languages are not even in the national anthem grin
at least we produced the most intelligent president(Cyril).
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Doesn't change the facts. You're insignificant in the past & the present. Your languages are not even in the national anthem for goodness sake grin
amaXhosas time to rule SA is gone and now is history.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
at least we produced the most intelligent president(Cyril).

Your only contribution to South Africa after Muvhango grin He'll never achieve the iconic status of Madiba.

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
amaXhosas time to rule SA is gone and now is history.

They're still the pioneers whether you like it or not. It's immortalized in history. It happened before, it'll definitely happen again, because we can't help but rise head & shoulders above the dark ones from the north grin

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your only contribution to South Africa after Muvhango grin He'll never achieve the iconic status of Madiba.
talk the presence Mandela is history now.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

talk the presence Mandela is history, let him rest wherever he is.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
talk the presence Mandela is history now.

He's on our money, he's very much relevant still.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Neimar: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

enuff jare...dunno y u support gays...it's disgusting
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Jan van riebeek was on money since 1652(more than 350 years), Mandela is on money for just 8 years and you are now starting to praise him. nonsense.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

I'm entitled to my choice just like you're entitled to yours. It's a free world after all.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

thanks.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm entitled to my choice just like you're entitled to yours. It's a free world after all.
you grew up in the sick part of the world.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Jan van riebeek was on money since 1652(more than 350 years), Mandela is on money for just 8 years and you are now starting to praise him. nonsense.

It's never too late to celebrate grin 342 more years to go for Madiba. Chyeah!!!!!
Cyril's face will never even be printed on monopoly money. I feel your pain. Kikikiki.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
you grew up in the sick part of the world.

The same one you're also part of, lest we forget. Or are you no longer part of South Africa now?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Neimar: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

it's free doesn't mean it's supposed to be misused....South Africa is the only African country that endorsed this shit
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's never too late to celebrate grin 342 more years to go for Madiba. Chyeah!!!!!
Cyril's face will never even be printed on monopoly money. I feel your pain. Kikikiki.
it won't take that long before we forget that athentist.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

it's free doesn't mean it's supposed to be misused....South Africa is the only African country that endorsed this shit

Says who?

Is the fact that your country is not supporting it, stopping the likes of Bobrisky from being openly gay?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

my dear, all the poo was caused by our latest messiah.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
it won't take that long before we forget that athentist.

You & your village people perhaps, but not the world or the South Africans who did like him. If only wishes were horses grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Neimar: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Says who?

Is the fact that your country is not supporting it, stopping the likes of Bobrisky from being openly gay?

he's not gay...I remembered wen I saw caster semenya I wept for africa
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Neimar: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
my dear, all the poo was caused by our latest messiah.

zooma?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

my dear, all the poo was caused by our latest messiah. I'm ashamed to be a South African and that's why I spend most of my time with you guys here on nairaland because you welcome everyone. Here in South Africa foreigners are called names and there is too much xenophobia.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:

zooma?
not that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies / General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / How To Break Up Nicely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.