Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (7427 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
nonsense.

Cool. Gays are here to stay.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Amarabae(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
$100,000 a money that will transform the lives of 1000 romanceland guys
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
lol take it easy
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Cool. Gays are here to stay.
Anti-gays are here to stay. Twisted mind.

2 Likes

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Anti-gays are here to stay. Twisted mind.

Yeah, very far from South Africa. This is a South African issue, it doesn't involve you. Crusade your anti-gay agenda in your midst.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, very far from South Africa. This is a South African issue, it doesn't involve you. Crusade your anti-gay agenda in your midst.
Hey wena for your info I'm a south african. ngi ya thetha isixhoza if I like. I'm living in Gauteng, Atteridgeville. Limpopo is my province of origin. for your info As I'm typing I'm in pta and on Thursday I will be heading home for festive season to be with my family.

2 Likes

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
Hey wena for your info I'm a south african. ngi ya thetha isixhoza if I like. I'm living in Gauteng, Atteridgeville. Limpopo is my province of origin. for your info As I'm typing I'm in pta and on Thursday I will be heading home for festive season to be with my family.

Good for you. You'll still have to live with it here in South Africa ke or you can move to Zambia. As a South African you have 1st hand experience of how it feels to be discriminated against, gays deserve the same freedom people of this country shed blood & tears for.

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good for you. You'll still have to live with it here in South Africa ke or you can move to Zambia. As a South African you have 1st hand experience of how it feels to be discriminated against, gays deserve the same freedom people of this country shed blood & tears for.
you are promoting nonsense and you know very well that amaxhoza(abaThembu, amaPhondo or xhozas) culture don't allow same-sex marriage. what kind of xhoza are you? Or maybe you were born in Gauteng and you lost all your roots and culture. nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
you are promoting nonsense and you know very well that amaxhoza(abaThembu, amaPhondo or xhozas) culture don't allow same-sex marriage. what kind of xhoza are you? Or maybe you were born in Gauteng and you lost all your roots and culture. nonsense.

What do you know about amaXhosa? Didn't you say you're from Limpopo? Xhosa people are open-minded, I don't know about the people from wherever you're from. It is a Xhosa man who made sure that gays enjoy the same privileges as the rest of us. You didn't spend years in prison fighting for the freedom of this country, so your opinion is worth as much as a flake of dandruff. Deal with it. You might as well pack & move elsewhere if you have a problem with certain individuals enjoying the same rights you're also enjoying.

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I don't see what the big deal is here. Everybody here in South Africa knows that Somizi is gay. Meaning that, everyone that looks up to him must either be gay themselves or they must be idolizing him for a completely different reason. Not everything is about sexuality. There's more to him than his sexual orientation, he's actually a self-made man. I don't know why anyone would choose to look past what he has achieved as an individual & only focus on who he is sleeping with instead. Foolishness.

I love Somgaga . Don't know who died and made people God. At the end of the day we are all sinners

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nomfanelo99:

I love Somgaga . Don't know who died and made people God. At the end of the day we are all sinners

Me too, although he can be a bit extra for me sometimes lol. I still love his upbeat & hardworking nature though.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What do you know about amaXhosa? Didn't you say you're from Limpopo? Xhosa people are open-minded, I don't know about the people from wherever you're from. It is a Xhosa man who made sure that gays enjoy the same privileges as the rest of us. You didn't spend years in prison fighting for the freedom of this country, so your opinion is worth as much as a flake of dandruff. Deal with it. You might as well pack & move elsewhere if you have a problem with certain individuals enjoying the same rights you're also enjoying.
I wish I know where you are now so that I can come and do ukuthwala and introduce you to womanhood by force. people like you who do a woman to woman are dangerous to the mankind.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Me too, although he can be a bit extra for me sometimes lol. I still love his upbeat & hardworking nature though.

lol a true definition of a diva .

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
I wish I know where you are now so that I can come and do ukuthwala and introduce you to womanhood by force. people like you who do a woman to woman are dangerous to the mankind.

Now you're being a fool. Because I expect everyone to be treated equal that makes me a lesbian? Mandela must be gay too going by your cat lady logic.

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nomfanelo99:

lol a true definition of a diva .

Very true smiley
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Now you're being a fool. Because I expect everyone to be treated equal that makes me a lesbian? Mandela must be gay too going by your cat lady logic.
hey young girl, respect the dead man because we don't know what he is facing now. The damage he caused is too much to bear. How old are you? Stop relying me now, I can see that you are underage. I don't have time for children. bye
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
hey young girl, respect the dead man because you don't know what he is facing now. How old are you? Stop relying me now, I can see that you are underage. I don't have time for children. bye

He is sitting beside God grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

he never believed in God if you don't know. he made himself another Messiah. he was not a Christian.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He introduced man to man marriage.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

XhosaNostra:

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

he took somebody's wife ( Gracia mashele was Samora Mashele's wife)
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:

So?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He demolished Bible studies and morning prayers at schools.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
he never believed in God if you don't know. he made himself another Messiah. he was not a Christian.

And yet they sang his favourite HYMNS at the funeral. People made him a messiah, not the other way around. Stop talking rubbish to score invalid points.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So?
find out yourself.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
He demolished Bible studies and morning prayers at schools.

You're a liar. Which schools? You seem to forget that some of us were in school during his tenure.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by luminouz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
$100,000 a money that will transform the lives of 1000 romanceland guys
Lmaooooo!!
Is it romance section or are u naturally this SAVAGE?? grin cheesy

They r coming for u o!!
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

don't make me.....
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
What's with the SA folks fighting upandan here naaaaaaa!! undecided

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
marunga:
don't make me.....

Now I'm sure you're not a South African. You just exposed yourself with the lies.
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by marunga(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Now I'm sure you're not a South African. You just exposed yourself with the lies.
Proudly SA and I don't condone nonsense. Limpopo ke gae( Khaya Limpopo). Ngi hlala e Limpopo. Ek kom by die Limpopo. vuurstan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / What Can A Man Do To Make A Woman Happy? / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.