Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (7435 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nasareth..please bring this savagery to an end grin grin

Wishing you a joyous Good Friday, Jace smiley
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wishing you a joyous Good Friday, Jace smiley
Thanks,I wish the same for you too.I see the mods have granted you amnesty grin

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
Thanks,I wish the same for you too.I see the mods have granted you amnesty grin

What are you doing with your bad self on this good Friday?

Yes, I served my time like a G grin

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What are you doing with your bad self on this good Friday?

Yes, I served my time like a G grin
Lol I'll be watching Cricket the whole day,I don't have plans.how's yours looking?

You're a tough cookie tongue.but I think I seen your alternative wink

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol I'll be watching Cricket the whole day,I don't have plans.how's yours looking?

You're a tough cookie tongue.but I think I seen your alternative wink

Who is playing? I'll be home all day doing absolutely nothing lol.

Yes, I did use it but I didn't enjoy it tongue
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who is playing? I'll be home all day doing absolutely nothing lol.

Yes, I did use it but I didn't enjoy it tongue
SA vs Australia.Okay smiley Good Friday is boring anyway
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
SA vs Australia.Okay smiley Good Friday is boring anyway

So is cricket lol. Cricket & golf are the most boring sports to watch on TV. I don't even bother. I skip the channel.

I imagined you'd be more into things like basketball. You keep surprising me, Jace smiley
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So is cricket lol. Cricket & golf are the most boring sports to watch on TV. I don't even bother. I skip the channel.

I imagined you'd be more into things like basketball. You keep surprising me, Jace smiley
LOL I used to see it that way until it grew on me.Golf is a lazy sport,I wouldn't watch it either.They even built a golf cart for them grin

I used to play basketball for fun back in 2005 even though I was never interested in the sport like that,tho I know almost all the names of NBA players...I guess I'm a hard guy to figure out cheesy

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
LOL I used to see it that way until it grew on me.Golf is a lazy sport,I wouldn't watch it either.They even built a golf cart for them grin

I used to play basketball for fun back in 2005 even though I was never interested in the sport like that,tho I know almost all the names of NBA players...I guess I'm a hard guy to figure out cheesy

Interesting smiley So, how are the Proteas doing so far? There's a rivalry there, right?

You truly are a b-b-bag of tricks tongue
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Interesting smiley So, how are the Proteas doing so far? There's a rivalry there, right?

You truly are a b-b-bag of tricks tongue
They not doing bad.Yup there is always this weird beef between SA answer Aus

I'm always told that,tbh I love it when people keep guessing my personality cool

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
They not doing bad.Yup there is always this weird beef between SA answer Aus

I'm always told that,tbh I love it when people keep guessing my personality cool

Lol, you wanna be an enigma?
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you wanna be an enigma?
I didn’t "wanna be", I was constructed that way from the very beginning

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
I didn’t "wanna be", I was constructed that way from the very beginning

Looool. Ek sê! Hola!

Throw shade on us, papa, we're your albinos grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Looool. Ek sê! Hola!

Throw shade on us, papa, we're your albinos grin
In layman terms,the translation would be??...... grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by XhosaNostra(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jayceon:
In layman terms,the translation would be??...... grin

Lol, I'm simply hyping you. I'm your Dj Khalid grin
Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm simply hyping you. I'm your Dj Khalid grin
Lol okay

1 Like

Re: 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k by Kimcutie: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
I think it's high time we throw some NL accounts into the trash bin which will never be released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. / Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) / What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.