Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (86631 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by revontuli(f): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
which country are u from? undecided

Reporting from Finland! But I moved here from the States, I lived in the Hispanic majority cities most of my life.
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by BlackAdam55(m): 1:46am On Mar 24, 2018
revontuli:

Reporting from Finland! But I moved here from the States, I lived in the Hispanic majority cities most of my life.
oh sorry embarassed I didn't known, ok actually the Lady do like Igbo people, Igbo's in Nigerian naturally have this light skin features,(both male and female).

they are also black in complexion but they are few,back in those days in Nigerian every light skin person can be identity as Igbo's because they are the only tribes in Nigerian that have such features.

sorry again don't take wat you see here especially the trollings personal,so are u African American?
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by ohem007(m): 2:22am On Mar 24, 2018
littlewonders:
I would have commented beautifully not until i saw the reflection of the camera man with no shirt on the first pic.

abeg no vex o....where you see am cos i am not sure if we are looking at the same pics

1 Like

Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Jsucre(m): 4:28am On Mar 24, 2018
class pix.
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by tbliss22(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2018
If they both love each other, then HML to them jawe!!
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by ossyla(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
DonPiiko:
If you no get money, hide your face
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by xtervaganza(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Guy get bar. Leave story.

Na money de talk
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by wumi2017(f): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2018
rawpadgin:
Groom look really responsible & cool. Can't say same for the bride though lipsrsealed
hun, enemy of progress
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by ossyla(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2018
ashmanpolo:
The girl fine pass all the girls I've ever dated put together

That means you have been dating gorillas... grin grin grin
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by ossyla(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
xtervaganza:
Guy get bar. Leave story.

Na money de talk

The bae might be older than him sef cool cool
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by xtervaganza(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2018
ossyla:
[color=#990000][/color]

The bae might be older than him sef cool cool
maybe. Women kinda look older though
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Buffalowings3(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Blushing
So black woman dey blush too
Continue grin
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by rawpadgin(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2018
wumi2017:
hun, enemy of progress
lol
So u will dress like this wen ur time comes?
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Diso60090(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Coming from Aba
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Ellabae(f): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
When I see love stories like this. Am impressed.
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by olowobaba10: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
AND THIS IS A WIFE TO BE ?

Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Bundaweber: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
oh sorry embarassed I didn't known, ok actually the Lady do like Igbo people, Igbo's in Nigerian naturally have this light skin features,(both male and female).

they are also black in complexion but they are few,back in those days in Nigerian every light skin person can be identity as Igbo's because they are the only tribes in Nigerian that have such features.

sorry again don't take wat you see here especially the trollings personal,so are u African American?

dude stop giving people wrong information. so the Fulani are not light skinned abi , what about some tribes of delta state abi, what about some bayelsans ,what about ishans, okay what about the subgroup of Bini people called the potoki's. oga it is good to be proud of one's tribe, but to be proud of it to the point of ignoring common knowledge of other tribe and ascribing it to your tribe alone is very, very bad.
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by BlackAdam55(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Bundaweber:

dude stop giving people wrong information. so the Fulani are not light skinned abi , what about some tribes of delta state abi, what about some bayelsans ,what about ishans, okay what about the subgroup of Bini people called the potoki's. oga it is good to be proud of one's tribe, but to be proud of it to the point of ignoring common knowledge of other tribe and ascribing it to your tribe alone is very, very bad.
I said be4 the word was "be4" and the light skins Fulani's do not look llike Nigerians they have this Arab kinda of look. am not frm Igbo am from the south south part, sorry mate those people u are talking about I have not meet dem.
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by labelle123(f): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by jclassiq(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2018
littlewonders:
I would have commented beautifully not until i saw the reflection of the camera man with no shirt on the first pic.

What are you talking about?
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Bundaweber: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I said be4 the word was "be4" and the light skins Fulani's do not look llike Nigerians they have this Arab kinda of look. am not frm Igbo am from the south south part, sorry mate those people u are talking about I have not meet dem.

stop saying b4. just becos u have not left ur comfort zone does not give you the right to say things authoritatively. so the Fulani are not an ethnic group in Nigeria abi, or the ishans who consistently have people of light skin since the "before" u mentioned are not Nigerians. I still say you have not left ur comfort zone becos if not u will know of a sub group of the Bini people with light skin called potoki's. Just because you have yet to meet them does not mean they do not exist. Absence of proof does not mean proof of absence, so please stop making categorical statements of "before"
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by ashmanpolo: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=ossyla post=66107527]

That means you have been dating gorillas... grin grin grin[/quote

No. More like, the girl is fine
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Rose666(f): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
To know her real face na....na problem
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Rose666(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
To know her real face na....na problem [color=#006600][/color]
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by gwama: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hmm, she is generous in her forms, I also hope she is generous in her heart grin grin
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by chubinwa(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
When there is money, any act can spark reaction
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by BlackAdam55(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bundaweber:

stop saying b4. just becos u have not left ur comfort zone does not give you the right to say things authoritatively. so the Fulani are not an ethnic group in Nigeria abi, or the ishans who consistently have people of light skin since the "before" u mentioned are not Nigerians. I still say you have not left ur comfort zone becos if not u will know of a sub group of the Bini people with light skin called potoki's. Just because you have yet to meet them does not mean they do not exist. Absence of proof does not mean proof of absence, so please stop making categorical statements of "before"
ok man
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by hooged: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Whatever

Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
the car did the trick

end of story
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by sweetilicious(f): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
Enjoy
Lovely
Re: This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why by DaRuud(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2018
is he her houseboy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.