Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (38358 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2018
There are certain type of ladies any right thinking guy should avoid

Never worry yourself about girls who can't help your life and future. A relationship is meant to help each other's situation and help each other grow. Avoid any lady who is only concerned about nothing financial gain. Greedy and stingy ladies don't make good wives

Even if you are Dangote, she will still leave you for Bill Gates

9 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by showafrica(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
Ladies Why Do You Chose To Make Us Feel This Bad Na?!
I'm So Sad And Frustrated right now....

You are sad bc you are more interested on what you can't have than what have. As a sharp guy, you for use idea extort the new rich guy unto say you Wan leave meat for am and move on. You misplaced priorities by dating without having some lalas. When I was hustling, women was the last thing on my mind, but if u carry ur self come, I will knack and clean mouth. That's the guy code. Guy move on, if u see the babe hail am everybody wants a green life

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by RoyalBlak007: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
There are certain type of ladies any right thinking guy should avoid

Never not worry yourself about girls who can't help your life and future. A relationship is meant to help each other grow. Avoid any lady who is only concerned about nothing financial gain

Even if you are Dangote, she will still leave you for Bill Gates

They're coming for your
head again bro cheesy
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by kingspeter42(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Even if you are Dangote,they will still leave you and follow Jeff Bezos...
It's not about you or the rich guy...
It's about their natural inclination to prostitution(love or sex for financial benefits)
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know why people goes on date while they broke, I rather dish ashi,
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ariesbull: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2018
No lady is making you feel bad....the message is hutsle up

Women are the last
Money is the first

Make money and use women as 7up ....

It's the person with grass that the goat follows

Haha

That's women for you

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2018
1-I DON'T DATE BROKE ASS GIRLS.
2-GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY 1ST
3-YOU CAN'T HAVE BIG KOBOKO, INTELLIGENCE, WEALTH...... ALL IN ONE PERSON...... THAT'S WHY ANY GIRL CAN CHEAT TO GET IT FROM THOSE WHO POSSESS THEM
4.YOU WEREN'T BANGING HER RIGHT!
A GIRL LEFT ME FOR A RICHER GUY, BUT THE OKAFOR'S LAW AND sensations always bring her back!
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

They're coming for your head again bro cheesy
Na the truth I yarn so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:
yes yes,we don't dump broke guys to start dating broke guys again.it has never happened undecided
chai hahahahaha...
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by franchasng: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2018
henryhemon:
Its pretty normal, don't worry yourself over a woman,time will come when you will have many of them trying to get your attention,you will even be shocked the same girl will run after you. Just hussle n pray for open doors.

There is difference between ordinary girl and girls with values. It is not about being rich and even rich guys are dumped for another richer guy,when you get to the level of class where different kind of girls wants your attention...not just girls who are broke.
This is one truth young guys below 27yrs don't know about life.

Many okay guys are single simply because they are confused on who to marry; Folake, Chioma, Anita, Aisha, Funmi, Nnenna, Onome, Ibiye, Cynthia, Fiona, Asante, Suzy, etc are all trying their best to tie him down using various forms of love and affection display and the guy is confused and rather remain single in order not to break hearts.

Life is a turn, if u make it financially as a guy, u don't even need to be rich, just be financially stable and watch various class of hot ladies dying for u

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
I know right, especially when you are still writing jamb and she is already in school, chai, e dey pain cheesy.
grin Lmao
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by jeronimo(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
only a loser will get hurt feelings like this.
whats stopping you from moving on and getting a pretty young girl that you have to stalk your EX. move on buddy.

He's only human man. Even the best non-losers will feel bad especially for a girl you already have feelings for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Harodebby(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:
yes yes,we don't dump broke guys to start dating broke guys again.it has never happened undecided
yes oo. tel dem
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by eyinjuege: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
BUT IT'S BAD

Is it better she left you for a broker guy?
By the way, many broke guys are in good relationships, many are getting married daily despite their brokeness.
Even Dangote the richest man in Africa has relationship troubles as he's been divorced 4 times.
Focus on yourslef and make yourself a better person regardless of your relationship status.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MicroBox: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
grin I can imagine. See it as a testimony bro, believe me it's better this way. Hustle hard and a better girl will come your way.
i like your meme

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:

He's only human man. Even the best non-losers will feel bad especially for a girl you already have feelings for
he should suck it up and move on. a weak girl has moved on why cant he? whats chaining him to this 1 girl in particular? guys that get a GF once every 5 yrs are a problem. move on....
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Do not worry yourself about such girls. Date girls who can help your life and future, a relationship is suppose to be both ways, you help her grow and she helps you grow, don't date anyone who has nothing beneficial to your life.

Them go hear? Wey their prick dey in charge of their brain. cheesy
Dem dey find woman wey be be like Kim K.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by rash47(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
franchasng:
When a guy is crying for a woman who left him, he is not crying because he so much love the woman, but he is crying because of his poor financial situation that will make it impossible for him to attract a hotter woman.

Its all about the money. Men only cry for money not for woman cos everyday, hotter women are born and sexier queens emerge and they are for the fun of the rich men kiss
Your head dey there
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2018
martineverest:
if your self esteem is low... if my girlfriend dumps me for a richer guy,I will be happy cos it shows she's not made for me.
Ladies are loyal to their men when they are rich but may not be faithful. Only guys battling with low self esteem think money is all that is needed for a woman to remain faithful to them

A man can provide everything in this world for a lady yet she will still cheating on him with a broke guy.

What keeps a lady is relative. It differs from one lady to another

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
When you had the opportunity to use her for money rituals, You never did. Now you crying

Mtchew...

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by softprick: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
grin I can imagine. See it as a testimony bro, believe me it's better this way. Hustle hard and a better girl will come your way.

Correction,there’s no better girl,women only purpose in life is procreation all this plenty talk about empowerment and equality is scam,at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Xisnin(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2018
eezeribe:

Even if you are Dangote,they will still leave you and follow Jeff Bezos...
It's not about you or the rich guy...
It's about their natural inclination to prostitution(love or sex for financial benefits)
slowpoke
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Honestagbons(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2018
closerange:
Get over it bro....
Its the way of the world, women always look to enhance their status. I already accepted this a long time ago. I have had to let go of some really tight babes because a richer dude came along, during my university days. Some of them are even married, and I am even happy for them grin grin
You gotta be a devil not to smile when you see your ex with a protruding stomach, in a really nice ride. Accept the ways of the world and stuffs like this won't bother you no more.. There are lots to live for other than cry over spilt milk. There are tighter babes out there too.
Relax, you go see another one wey make sense.
your word makes sense,but is not that easy,it hurt for sometime,there always been a choice,life dose on.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by sulasa07(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Sorry

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Yahayablessing(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
WHY ALL THOSE GUYS THE PARA NA, WHAT OF GUYS WER GO HAMMER DUMP THEIR BABE GET ANOTHER ONE WCH ONE PAIN PASS
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by BabatCargo(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Money is the only Language women understand
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Xisnin(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
Ladies are loyal to their men when they are rich but may not be faithful. Only guys battling with low self esteem think money is all is needed for a woman to remain faithful to them

A man can provide anything in this world for a lady yet she will still cheating on him with a broke guy.

What keeps a lady is relative. It differs from one lady to another

You are not getting it, the OP and many men out there would have preferred she was cheating, than being dumped.
And you won't always know if your gf is cheating or not, therefore you are not better than those rich men with cheating
wives unless you agree that ignorance is bliss which is the point I am driving at.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MissRaine69(f): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
Ladies Why Do You Chose To Make Us Feel This Bad Na?!
I'm So Sad And Frustrated right now....
Do you want a hug....?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by 2day6(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
it even more painful than going to hell fire. heheh.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by cescfrank(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Date girls who can help your life and future, and she helps you grow,

you are funny, so you think such girls still lives here on planet earth with us ?
Man, you're all alone untill you make money "datsall".

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Xisnin:

You are not getting it, the OP and many men out there would have preferred she was cheating, than being dumped.

And you won't always know if your gf is cheating or not, therefore you are not better than those rich men with cheating

wives unless you agree that ignorance is bliss which is the point I am driving at.
Hmmmm! You have a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.