Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32102 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy, come lie in my loving arms cos you've got a smile so bright as sun. You look so beautiful, charming and alluring like an angel. If good looks were minutes, you could have indeed been some hours.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: MrsBreezy, come lie in my loving arms cos you've got a smile so bright as sun. You look so beautiful, charming and alluring like an angel. If good looks were minutes, you could have indeed been some hours.

Lol hehehe your lumpy arms grin

Lol my smile would blind you then cool

Hahaha angel ehh see flattery..

Nah I'd be a a couple milliseconds kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool see metaphor

Lol yeah Apple is sweet but what's it got to do with your eye?

Hmm people that are nuts are usually in a mental asylum...

Hahaha I've killed a hard man hehehe really? He seems alive to me and lumpy wink grin

Lol sorry I'm not a cleaner... and I don't have a private bin... yet

Hahaha fine then undecided I hate you.
LOL. Hmmmm. It's just unexplainable...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: LOL. Hmmmm. It's just unexplainable...

Lol always giving up so early hehehe kiss thank you kiss kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hehehe your lumpy arms grin

Lol my smile would blind you then cool

Hahaha angel ehh see flattery..

Nah I'd be a a couple milliseconds kiss
even if my arms are lumpy, they are loving arms...so all you trying to say is i don't have good lines? *sad*
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol always giving up so early hehehe kiss thank you kiss kiss
lol...so your plan is to frustrate me so i give up right? You won!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: even if my arms are lumpy, they are loving arms...so all you trying to say is i don't have good lines? *sad*

Lol awh no babe I didn't say that
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: lol...so your plan is to frustrate me so i give up right? You won!

I'm very good at frustrating people hehehe...

Thank you grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm very good at frustrating people hehehe...

Thank you grin
hmmmmn... You should have let me know this beforehand. BTW, why dyu think i deserve being frustrated?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy, Thought my sweet lines will make me yours, never knew after everything i remain unyours...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: hmmmmn... You should have let me know this beforehand. BTW, why dyu think i deserve being frustrated?

It's my way of showing love no lie hehehe
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: MrsBreezy, Thought my sweet lines will make me yours, never knew after everything i remain unyours...

Awh stooooop making me feel bad. cry... you don't have to be unmine?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It's my way of showing love no lie hehehe
wow! Hmmmm. I'm feeling on top of the world. Today i declare myself as yours! I should have known.... Please more of the frustration. grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: wow! Hmmmm. I'm feeling on top of the world. Today i declare myself as yours! I should have known.... Please more of the frustration. grin

Lol I really don't think you can handle it ooo

Dont go and commit suicide when I start my own
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I really don't think you can handle it ooo

Dont go and commit suicide when I start my own
lol. I actually mean more of the love. Frustration makes you not sure of yourself even when you think everything is alright. Kills a man's ego and self esteem.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: lol. I actually mean more of the love. Frustration makes you not sure of yourself even when you think everything is alright. Kills a man's ego and self esteem.

Some men need it tho... reminder that I'm in charge.

Nah I'll only frustrate you when boredom strikes hehehe
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by padeolu: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: MrsBreezy, Thought my sweet lines will make me yours, never knew after everything i remain unyours...
sorry, she's married !
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Some men need it tho... reminder that I'm in charge.

Nah I'll only frustrate you when boredom strikes hehehe
i know i became you target right from the macho thread... That was where you tagged me a potential frustratee. And i've been so inquisitive to know this lady who detest sexy lumps *winks*
hey let's not go there... Lol
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: i know i became you target right from the macho thread... That was where you tagged me a potential frustratee. And i've been so inquisitive to know this lady who detest sexy lumps *winks*
hey let's not go there... Lol

Lol you're even calling them lumps as well hehehe

It's just cause you're too much fun to frustrate hehehe I like it

Sexy ko sexy ni kmt
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sexy ko sexy ni kmt
LOL. You added that word to my vocabulary. I don't even know why i joined you in calling it lump.
@boldtext >> cos i have always been on the winning side abi? No worry. Everyday is for the owner, one day is for the thief.

@lastStatement >> i said let's not go there... Lol
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: sorry, she's married !
yeah! to me
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: LOL. You added that word to my vocabulary. I don't even know why i joined you in calling it lump.
@boldtext >> cos i have always been on the winning side abi? No worry. Everyday is for the owner, one day is for the thief.

@lastStatement >> i said let's not go there... Lol

Hehehe lumpy lumpy tongue tongue

Hehehe wait wait what dyu own oo

Who says I listen to u eh
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by padeolu: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: yeah! to me
lol.. xx.. You wish. If indeed u like her as u claim... Na from me u suppose come ask for her "hands, head n legs" in relationship... Na me be her father for here ..
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by padeolu: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sexy ko sexy ni kmt
and you baby girl, isn't it obvious unyours like you? Don't you think you need to stop this "hard to get game" ur playing and succumb to his wish.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: and you baby girl, isn't it obvious unyours like you? Don't you think you need to stop this "hard to get game" ur playing and succumb to his wish.

Lol I'm not a baby tho grin

Ehhh I don't play hard to get ooo

Hmm I don't think he likes me haha he's just joking

Hmm let him win? Ehh never this is fun wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe lumpy lumpy tongue tongue

Hehehe wait wait what dyu own oo

Who says I listen to u eh
sorry, i mean you said i'm fun to frustrate cos you always win...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: sorry, i mean you said i'm fun to frustrate cos you always win...

Nah I like talking to you too... apart from the teasing hehehe
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah I like talking to you too... apart from the teasing hehehe
lol. Same here... Your location in your profile... So you aint in 9ja?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: lol. Same here... Your location in your profile... So you aint in 9ja?

Eh nooo I can't live in Nigeria sorry
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: and you baby girl, isn't it obvious unyours like you? Don't you think you need to stop this "hard to get game" ur playing and succumb to his wish.
lol. Leave MrsBreezy for me o. We understand ourselves...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Eh nooo I can't live in Nigeria sorry
*sad* you
are you a nigerian i guess. Did you grow up there?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by padeolu: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: lol. Leave MrsBreezy for me o. We understand ourselves...
hmm! Okay oo! Best of luck with it bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.