Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter (7145 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by NLbully(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Meme grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by josh123(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
mzHANA:
Took This Photo Of The Little Dove This Evening

I Just So Much Love Her
can we hook up?
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by Stallion93(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter by mzHANA(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jakumo:

WTF? These are very creepy comments to make about somebody else's CHILD. Were it not that you reside in lawless Nigeria, you could be prosecuted, or put on a pedophile watch-list, for posting this picture and declaring your "love" for a toddler online.

You are one weird muffug, and your neighbor needs to watch his kids around you, since your intentions are very suspicious, going by this odd post.

See where your mind is going

Please convince me that you've not been prosecuted for what you're thinking in your mind before making this mallicious comment

I think you're suffering from the pain of the prosecution

And your deranged mind has make you see everyone as having the same dubious attitude like you

Please don't quote me again coz I will not reply to any abusive and dubious statements from you again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.