Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,080 members, 7,867,097 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (58926 Views)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by adioolayi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some of the guy's property going the lady's direction....that's if they are married.
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Ellabae(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
linearity:
Why is no one asking the obvious questions?

Why must she steal his phone?

Does the phone belong to her?

What happens to privacy?

If she suspects him of cheating, it means there is no longer trust in the relationship. If you no longer trust the other party in a relationship dump them already.

Life is too short to be going through emotional non senses like thus.
Bros u have said well.
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Run him over & break the other unbroken bones on his body grin
Thats too harsh now
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by joeyswift(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Y'all shouldn't blame the guy,he knows the content in that phone can make his girlfriend send him to the after life of obscurity

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by fred04(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
yo all are saying skeleton n so on, wat if the woman moves all his hard earned money that is more important than others.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by shepherd003: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
the girl dun make am strong sharperly
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by donnie(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Kedu udi ogbanje girlfriend bu nke a?

A man is dying and all you are thinking of is to see his chats...

Women

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
It's a crazy funny world! Americans self. They can turn anything into entertainment. grin
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by macaphan007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
He's got a ton load of stuffs to hide.....very funny!
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by SmartyPants(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
lol. If i was the guy i would just jejelly calm down and face my hospital bed knowing fully well that the relationship is probably over already

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by jojothegreat(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lessons learnt.
All clear chats after every discussions��
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by CastedAyo: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Daboomb: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked
For the guy to run after her like that, it means he cheating with either her mum, sister or best friend cos a serial cheat wouldnt mind being caught, he will just promote the "cheatee" to girlfriend

Use your head and stop nagging.
People are entitled to protect their privacy.

BTW:
The guy needs to get the attention of the Police because if you take another person's possesion, without their permission and fail to return it on demand, it is called STEALING and that is a criminal offence.

She can go to jail for this

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Antichristus: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH DEEAAAAAAR.
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Except I'm dating a soft ware guru who can crack my password, I wouldn't go after her. I'd simply activate the anti-theft feature and trust me, that'd be the end of the relationship.
A babe once tried to get smart, went through my SMS and chats. The only incriminating thing she found was when I used 'dear' to address a lady friend. Lol, see me see trouble.
I sha explained the circumstance behind it and when she was satisfied, I told her she needed to take a walk.
Not even her fake tears mattered any more.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by zinaunreal(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
just like you did to your ex right? He must have had dinosaur skeletons in his cupboard
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is the most hilarious video I have watched this year ooo grin
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by kapelvej: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by zinaunreal(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
All single saddist ladies and heart broken ladies don flood this thread, hoping the guy died grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Too many women commenting on this thread.. hope there is no reason behinde it ooo
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by zinaunreal(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyGngeess:
Too many women commenting on this thread.. hope there is no reason behinde it ooo

Too many single women you mean
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
All single ladies and heart broken ladies don flood this thread, hoping the guy died grin grin

Same on my mind broda, i have posted mine b4 i saw ur yours

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by iluvpomo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
He could have just locked the phone .... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by zinaunreal(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
iluvpomo:
He could have just locked the phone .... cheesy

Guess the phone is unlocked. Thats why the desperation
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by ruggedtimi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
lol..guy climb boot. Wetin she dey find she go get.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by iluvpomo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
Guess the phone is unlocked. Thats why the desperation
Then he's in big trouble cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by piagetskinner(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
but y should the girl take his phone in the first place

y did the guy run out if he doesn't have things he's hiding..

my girl cannot touch my phone..not because I have things Ti hide..I just don't like people touching my stuff
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by IdeyFindWife: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chai, all boys be scoping the gist thanking their stars they're not that guy right now!

You're all sighted

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by mechanics(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Very funny, that one na action film o.
Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Daboomb:

Use your head and stop nagging.
People are entitled to protect their privacy.

BTW:
The guy needs to get the attention of the Police because if you take another person's possesion, without their permission and fail to return it on demand, it is called STEALING and that is a criminal offence.

She can go to jail for this

Use your head too, a guy that is sure of himself wouldnt mind his lady being with his phone, why chase her like that?, he has something to hide, there should be no privacy when you are in a relationship.

So he should report his girlfriend not a stranger for taking his phone, smh for you

If he wanted to do that he would have told people he met on his way to call 911, at least he has sense more than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US by Antichristus: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Seriously, what does this say about: (1) men; and (2) women?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.