Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

thank you, guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thank you, guys (2658 Views)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thank you, guys by Headlesschicken(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin The kind thunder wey go fire u sha....
Re: thank you, guys by Adasun(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
So, she accepted to date me but told me she needed time to get over him.....this is when you should have stopped but you chose not to and now here you are 14 months later lamenting. This is when a guy opts not to take heed when it’s clearly indicated that she is not ready. She is hoping to get back together with the other guy probably still talks to him . And here you are the stand by man.
gud gal.

Oya turn around let me spank u!
Re: thank you, guys by MissRaine69(f): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adasun:
gud gal.

Oya turn around let me spank u!
Turns around for virtual spank .... grin

2 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by Adasun(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
Turns around for virtual spank .... grin
have change my mind.

Those ass look flat to me. More like a frying pan cheesy tongue
Re: thank you, guys by MissRaine69(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adasun:
have change my mind.

Those ass look flat to me. More like a frying pan cheesy tongue
Touché
Re: thank you, guys by candyguyofficia(m): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:

Jesus! You are a good mind reader!

I've repeatedly confronted her with what you just said, but she keeps denying that it's over between them! I'm just confused. She tells me that she doesn't want to sleep with many guys before getting married and hoped her ex was going to be her last

Smh, so they all say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like Kissing? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.