Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? (4096 Views)

This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

to what?

marine..
more specific working on a vessel..
either as a net admin or a low ranking OS
dont have the heart to sit in an office 24hrs
buh that doesnt really mean am leaving my field
comp sci is still my number one bae
buh it wont quench the fire in me right now
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

marine.. more specific working on a vessel.. either as a net admin or a low ranking OS dont have the heart to sit in an office 24hrs buh that doesnt really mean am leaving my field comp sci is still my number one bae buh it wont quench the fire in me right now
woow!!I plan going into marine for masters. You have a great insight really.
it's really nice.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

woow!!I plan going into marine for masters.
You have a great insight really.

it's really nice.

wow thats cool..
i love movement seeing new places,culture,and my field doesn't really offer that
buh you do know being a marine engineer is no guarantee
your gonna get a placement on-board a vessel
theres a big probability your gonna just be working in some port
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

wow thats cool..
i love movement seeing new places,culture,and my field doesn't really offer that
buh you do know being a marine engineer is no guarantee
your gonna get a placement on-board a vessel
theres a big probability your gonna just be working in some port
yes it is true,but I wanna go places.

I pray they just offer me whatever I want.

marine is so easy once you have studied mechanical.
is all good,we shall get that someday.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And you are a rich guy hahahaha grin cheesy tongue cool
what do you do for a living?
Don't you have a job?
ure always online for 24 hours..

I won't advice a friend to get married to you..
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

yes it is true,but I wanna go places.

I pray they just offer me whatever I want.

marine is so easy once you have studied mechanical.
is all good,we shall get that someday.

amen buh
seriously you do know what your getting yourself into..
the sacrifices involved
theres no difference between marine eng and mech
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
what do you do for a living?
Don't you have a job?
ure always online for 24 hours..

I won't advice a friend to get married to you..

i suggest you leave that chick alone
shes mourning her dead cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

amen buh seriously you do know what your getting yourself into.. the sacrifices involved
suregrin all for the money.cheesy
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

i suggest you leave that chick alone shes mourning her dead cat
lol hehehe no wonder..
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
Lies cheesy

This isn't what you meant

You said fat women can't be independent.

You specifically said

"Feminism is not just 4 independent women but all women , poor or rich fat or slim !!! Its an ideological thing!!! don't be dependent on a man is the thing"

Don't try to sugar coat it now grin
if that to you means i said fat people can't be independent, then go on with it!! Hv a nice day

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

suregrin
all for the money.cheesy

for the Franklins you mean
you get paid in usd
buh girls in that field is rare buh the ones there i respect them alot..
if its hard on a man is even harder for a lady
the idea of being offshore for 3 to 6 months leaving your loved ones behind
is kinda hard
i still respect all seawomen

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Shugavee:
if that to you means i said fat people can't be independent, then go on with it!! Hv a nice day
Yes my trollie grin that is what you meant

Have a nice day and see me in your day dreamscheesy tongue
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
greiboy:
Yes my trollie grin that is what you meant

Have a nice day and see me in your day dreamscheesy tongue
that isn't but u can kontinue thinking that way!! It's left for u and ur brain!! Yeah bye
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

for the Franklins you mean you get paid in usd buh girls in that field is rare buh the ones there i respect them alot.. if its hard on a man is even harder for a lady the idea of being offshore for 3 to 6 months leaving your loved ones behind is kinda hard i still respect all seawomen
yes,the stressembarassed
But the pay motivates me to go harder.grin
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

yes,the stressembarassed

But the pay motivates me to go harder.grin

my fellow seaman..
hope to see on my vessel
one day
starting the training soon sha
for 8 m0nths
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
lol hehehe no wonder..

let her mourn in peace
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

my fellow seaman.. hope to see on my vessel one day starting the training soon sha for 8 m0nths
wooow!!that's great,happy for you.
I'm coming,lemme finish with this my degree first.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

wooow!!that's great,happy for you.

I'm coming,lemme finish with this my degree first.

yeap..
thats mainly important..
i was kinda advised by my uncle to round up school first before
thinking off becoming a sailor..
since am entering as a very low ranking personnel i need something to boost my CV
and for quick promotion..
and when you work in a port it doesn't help at all sometimes i just feel like sneaking into one of them and discharge from this place grin grin grin
grin grin nigga even adviced me to run away from Indian vessels
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

yeap..
thats mainly important..
i was kinda advised by my uncle to round up school first before
thinking off becoming a sailor..
since am entering as a very low ranking personnel i need something to boost my CV
and for quick promotion..
and when you work in a port it doesn't help at all sometimes i just feel like sneaking into one of them and discharge from this place grin grin grin
grin grin nigga even adviced me to run away from Indian vessels
lol, now that's funny!!
exactly,for quick promotions you need things to attach to your CV,and that's what I'm working on.it's well with our soul.smiley
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

lol, now that's funny!!
exactly,for quick promotions you need things to attach to your CV,and that's what I'm working on.it's well with our soul.smiley

amin
what school do you attend
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

amin what school do you attend
IMSU. You?
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

IMSU. You?

finished from auchi poly not too long ago
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

finished from auchi poly not too long ago
oh,nice.wink
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

oh,nice.wink

dreadful experience
i must say

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by highqueen(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
marvin906:

dreadful experience i must say
lolz,you have passed it now.cheesy
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by marvin906(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
highqueen:

lolz,you have passed it now.cheesy

grin grin grin grin
school sweet buh lectures frustration kill am

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Shugavee:
lol!! U remember what i said abt anti feminist not really knowing the meaning of independent women, why i had to give my explanations based on their understanding,,,this is what I mean!! He said few!!! Because he thinks a market woman selling tomatoes cant be independent(finacially stable to her own means)!! We hv alot of independent women in nigeria!! Most anti feminist don't know that!!!

you're confused... your definition of independence means people with millions in their accounts..

any lady that doesn't depend on a man to Carter for her needs, can feed well without asking for help from a second party, can afford everything she needs without always asking from a second party is independent. people like you that can't afford an iPhone with their own cash are broke and dependent.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

you're confused... your definition of independence means people with millions in their accounts..

any lady that doesn't depend on a man to Carter for her needs, can feed well without asking for help from a second party, can afford everything she needs without always asking from a second party is independent. people like you that can't afford an iPhone with their own cash are broke and dependent.
lol u hv so much anger in you!! If u look very well i was explaining something to someone n what u explained is what I was telling her!! Except u hv a problem reading ,,,n next time if u don't understand something, ask!! Finacially stable to her own means is my definition of independent!! U don't hv to be a millionaire!! U can sell tomatoes n be independent, u can hv a provision store n be independent, as far u can provide the basic necessity for urself!!! U won't understand what i wrote cause the discussion didn't start here, but next time ask!!
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
[s]lol u hv so much anger in you!! If u look very well i was explaining something to someone n what u explained is what I was telling her!! Except u hv a problem reading ,,,n next time if u don't understand something, ask!! Finacially stable to her own means is my definition of independent!! U don't hv to be a millionaire!! U can sell tomatoes n be independent, u can hv a provision store n be independent, as far u can provide the basic necessity for urself!!! U won't understand what i wrote cause the discussion didn't start here, but next time ask[/s]!!

okay
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

shutup and go back to read your post.. you made it look like women selling tomatoes, provisions are not the kind of independence we are talking about.. you're broke, I know, you know. .stop ranting.
read please!! N relax while u do that!!! I never said women selling tomatoes ain't independent!! U don't understand what we were talking abt!! This is just so funny to me grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88 come n see o!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
read please!! N relax while u do that!!! I never said women selling tomatoes ain't independent!! U don't understand what we were talking abt!! This is just so funny to me grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Guys This Useless??? / Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.