Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? (4099 Views)

This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2018
BTW you're a broke dependent lady so kindly stop talking about independence here.. I'm sure you can't afford an iOS device(if only she even knows the meaning of iOS) undecided
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

you meant they are independent but not the kind of independence that is nice. .don't try to play games on me. this argument is baseless..
have a nice day
grin grin grin who is agruing with you Lol u don't know what u r saying!!!
Hv a nice day!! Happy esther
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol!! U remember what i said abt anti feminist not really knowing the meaning of independent women, why i had to give my explanations based on their understanding,,,this is what I mean!! He said few!!! Because he thinks a market woman selling tomatoes cant be independent(finacially stable to her own means)!! We hv alot of independent women in nigeria!! Most anti feminist don't know that!!!

I understand your post but doesn't change the fact that you're a broke lady.. so stay off any thread concerning "independency of ladies "
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2018
I wonder why broke ladies like jumping into threads concerning indepedency for ladies when they don't even have 100k accounts undecided
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:
BTW you're a broke dependent lady so kindly stop talking about independence here.. I'm sure you can't afford an iOS device(if only she even knows the meaning of iOS) undecided
lol must I afford an iphone to be independent As far i can buy a fone I can afford!! U think u r making sense!! But it's such a pity u don't know how to read!! N u find it hard to comprehend stuffs!! U just misquoting urself!!! What does IOS hv to do with anything , is that the only phone in the market!! Everyone will buy according to their earning!!!
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2018
greiboy:
Lies cheesy

This isn't what you meant

You said fat women can't be independent.

You specifically said

]"Feminism is not just 4 independent women but all women , poor or rich fat or slim !!! Its an ideological thing!!! don't be dependent on a man is the thing"

Don't try to sugar coat it now grin

sorry, it doesn't make sense for a feminist to be poor.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:
I wonder why broke ladies like jumping into threads concerning indepedency for ladies when they don't even have 100k accounts undecided
lol I see ur fustration!!! Keep it up!! Today is esther n u r on nairaland being bitter 4 nothing
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol must I afford an iphone to be independent As far i can buy a fone I can afford!! U think u r making sense!! But it's such a pity u don't know how to read!! N u find it hard to comprehend stuffs!! U just misquoting urself!!! What does IOS hv to do with anything , is that the only phone in the market!! Everyone will buy according to their earning!!!

I comprehend what you meant lady. the first time I was kinda sleepy when I read it
but it doesn't change the fact that you're broke.
because I know that you don't have upto 100k funds in your account.

kindly back off from my thread, this thread is meant for financially stable ladies and guys not broke people.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol I see ur fustration!!! Keep it up!! Today is esther n u r on nairaland being bitter 4 nothing

you're the frustrated one.. broke feminist undecided
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

I comprehend what you meant lady. the first time I was kinda sleepy when I read it
but it doesn't change the fact that you're broke.
because I know that you don't have upto 100k funds in your account.

kindly back off from my thread, this thread is meant for financially stable ladies and guys not broke people.
so i need to afford an iphone to be finacially stable Sorry but u jump from one corner to another!!!
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

feminism is for all women!!

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

you're the frustrated one.. broke feminist undecided
broke kwa

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
feminism is for all women!!
lady, you can't be a dependent poor lady and call yourself a feminist
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
so i need to afford an iphone to be finacially stable Sorry but u jump from one corner to another!!!

do you even know The meaning of financially stable? if you can fend for yourself, purchase everything you need for yourself without begging an outsider /second or third party you're financially stable. .but as for you I know you can't fend for yourself so YOU'RE BROKE.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Shugavee(f): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

lady, you can't be a dependent poor lady and call yourself a feminist
u can be a feminist n not hv money, i started feminism from a very young age, still under my parents but, i believed in equality , that no man is superior than i am!! Feminism was my drive on being an independent woman, it made me study hard n get good grades, till i finally got my job n i am working now!! A lady who is dependent on her husband might not see a reason to advocate for feminism, but we still hv working ladies who r regarded as poor due to our individual standard of living!!! ( e.g. dangote can see someone like you as poor even if u r working))A poor man to you might not be the same for me!! If such a lady becomes a feminist , that would be her drive to do better in what ever she is doing!! And futher more if u were dependent on ur husband n u become a feminist, that will be ur drive to do something for urself n hv ur own money!! Feminism is for all women, it has no manual, people like u want to make feminism rigid so other women won't want feminism because of this n that, but feminist belive it's an advocacy for all women!! I know u will find this hard to comprehend!! But i am done with this topic!!

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
Ladyhippolyta88 come n see o!! grin grin grin grin grin
Sister good morning happy easter kiss.You know I have commented on this thread and Op said I was broke.No need arguing feminism to some confused fellows wink.I don't take the OP serious our discussions always ends with insults have a nice day since I must commend you for your feminism campaign. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
u can be a feminist n not hv money, i started feminism from a very young age, still under my parents but, i believed in equality , that no man is superior than i am!! Feminism was my drive on being an independent woman, it made me study hard n get good grades, till i finally got my job n i am working now!! A lady who is dependent on her husband might not see a reason to advocate for feminism, but we still hv working ladies who r regarded as poor due to our individual standard of living!!! ( e.g. dangote can see someone like you as poor even if u r working))A poor man to you might not be the same for me!! If such a lady becomes a feminist , that would be her drive to do better in what ever she is doing!! And futher more if u were dependent on ur husband n u become a feminist, that will be ur drive to do something for urself n hv ur own money!! Feminism is for all women, it has no manual, people like u want to make feminism rigid so other women won't want feminism because of this n that, but feminist belive it's an advocacy for all women!! I know u will find this hard to comprehend!! But i am done with this topic!!

ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS COMEDY SKIT.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

Yeah, that is a direct quote from the chick. Those are her words not mine
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah, that is a direct quote from the chick. Those are her words not mine

okay bro.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Shugavee:
[s]u can be a feminist n not hv money, i started feminism from a very young age, still under my parents but, i believed in equality , that no man is superior than i am!! Feminism was my drive on being an independent woman, it made me study hard n get good grades, till i finally got my job n i am working now!! A lady who is dependent on her husband might not see a reason to advocate for feminism, but we still hv working ladies who r regarded as poor due to our individual standard of living!!! ( e.g. dangote can see someone like you as poor even if u r working))A poor man to you might not be the same for me!! If such a lady becomes a feminist , that would be her drive to do better in what ever she is doing!! And futher more if u were dependent on ur husband n u become a feminist, that will be ur drive to do something for urself n hv ur own money!! Feminism is for all women, it has no manual, people like u want to make feminism rigid so other women won't want feminism because of this n that, but feminist belive it's an advocacy for all women!! I know u will find this hard to comprehend!! But i am done with this topic!![/s]

trash... a dependent lady can't call herself a feminist, you're just delusional and ignorant.

Gender Equality can never be achieved in Nigeria unless Equal Gender Responsibilities is achieved, that is when men are going to take you guys serious..

and for the self acclaimed feminist, you've been a feminist from childhood blah blah, how many seminars have you organized? I mean enlightenment and empowerment seminars for women? ..lady you're not a feminist, you're broke.

some weeks ago you created a thread praising igbos guys because they spend for ladies, they care and other shits..

I pity the kids that are taking you serious.
Re: Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? by prechbills1(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sister good morning happy easter kiss.You know I have commented on this thread and Op said I was broke.No need arguing feminism to some confused fellows wink.I don't take the OP serious our discussions always ends with insults have a nice day since I must commend you for your feminism campaign. grin

trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Guys This Useless??? / Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.