Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. (6136 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Most times it's very difficult for ladies to avoid guys that gives them good and long lasting sex. Good dicking hypnotizes ladies like jazz... Any girl that is dickmatized is dickmatized πŸ˜„, only redemption is miles distance from the guy. I'm a living proof. . grin

9 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2023
A good diçk game will make her give you a king treatment. You be feeling like a champion grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Men, ladies cheat, risk and are helpless around men that gives steady good sex. #memories

3 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
They can't tell you these, they just do whatever you want them to do with joy...

1 Like

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2023
While doing these, to make her love you like crazy, sometimes starve her of the good dicking you give her, she will go extra mile, ditch everything just to taste and own it back. grin

4 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Even when distance or marriage separates you both, she will look for you, to get another dose of brain resetting dicking... It's like drugs addiction to them, they can not stay without it.

4 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
PerfectStranger:
A good diçk game will make her give you a king treatment. You be feeling like a champion grin

You know that vibe. grin
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by freemindcity: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
I just laugh.. ;DI just laugh..
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by blacksam01: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
Most times it's very difficult for ladies to avoid guys that gives them good and long lasting sex. Good dicking hypnotizes ladies like jazz... Any girl that is dickmatized is dickmatized πŸ˜„, only redemption is miles distance from the guy. I'm a living proof. . grin

so u mean only redemption for the lady is to very physically distance herself from the guy
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2023
blacksam01:

so u mean only redemption for the lady is to very physically distance herself from the guy

Yes, but not on her own will, miles distance caused by a must go situation, that's her redemption from the spirit of dickmatization.

Guys learn how to look good, constantly build your physique and sexual stamina...

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by McStoic(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
This your post eh. Na wa ooo
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Gabreil2121(f): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Seems you got a big dick?
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Nadingo: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Seems you got a big dick?
GAYbreil2121 is that you
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Gabreil2121(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nadingo:
GAYbreil2121 is that you

Lol is a question
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by RawSex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hmm let learn from experts cheesy
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Aladdin1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oga go look for a good decent lady and leave all those ashawo and hookup ladies that you are seeing around you.they would give you disease that would make that your gbola weak and useless like overiped dodo.. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by thestreets(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

9 am in the morning of monday fa. u dey work remotely ni or u b BAT brother? if babe like u she don like u if u like sabi nack pass chacho but if u n her no connect u just dey do labourer work baba.

lastly boy o boy u fit don gather money else try collect am plenty because e no fit fail u unlike other things for this life. God then Money

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
McStoic:
This your post eh. Na wa ooo

What happen bruh?
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by emerged01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
I dont call it normal when you think you are normal opening a thread to talk about dicck and pusssy. Na your type dey use eye commot cloth from every lady wey you come across.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by ogreemah(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
In Suleiman's voice:

You are a bad! You are a bad boy!
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Epositive(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
emerged01:
I dont call it normal when you think you are normal opening a thread to talk about dicck and pusssy. Na your type dey use eye commot cloth from every lady wey you come across.

Lol, pray tell, what kind of topics were you expecting in Romance section? lipsrsealed
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Michaelspresh(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
lolzzz

Who's decieving this one?🀣
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by lascos912(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by MechanicMike: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

angry
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by MechanicMike: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

...ermm tank u , amebo....u can go bacccckto bed sir!!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Gadafii: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
I can attest to this

They are always ready to worship you for good dickkkπŸ˜‚

Forget it, female love sexxx more than men, only when the sexx is good and one of a kind☹️☹️☹️

When you give them this out of these world sexx, then go use Toto tire you na you go run las las
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Gadafii: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
emerged01:
what are you doing in an abnormal thread, can you tell us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by emerged01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gadafii:
what are you doing in an abnormal thread, can you tell us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I accept that I was not normal when I opened the thread😁😁😁
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz

Who's decieving this one?🀣

Are my lying? grin
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Women loves sex dominance, they want to feel, experience and learn everything.... Just give it to them, take control while diccking them... That's ladies orgasm... That'as why I love to fvck younger naive ladies than older matured ones...
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
A girl don fly fence several times for me, after all the warnings, even came uninvited and unwanted, when im thinking of other things, just for the great diccking experience.

2 Likes

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
A girl don fly fence several times for me, even came uninvited and unwanted, when im thinking of other things, just for the great diccking experience.

She was dickmatized...
She couldn't help it... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kΓͺd Photos / If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.