Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False (4081 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
it's a question.. don't come here and start spewing shìts, your insults won't affect me.. 93% of guys that wail for virgins are usually broke guys.. they'll be running from thread to thread shouting say no to premarital sex, looking for virgins yet they're not virgins.. who virginity help??.. I tell you most guys that keep saying a man is honoured when he takes a lady's virginity or other sorts of trash are broke... no rich dude has time for your virginity, na virginity u wan take buy car? ladies am I lying?

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by wahles(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:
it's question.. don't come here and start spewing shìts, your insults won't affect me.. 93% of guys that wail for virgins are usually broke guys.. they'll be running from thread to thread shouting say no to premarital sex, looking for virgins yet they're not virgins.. who virginity help??.. I tell you most guys that keep saying a man is honoured when he takes a lady's virginity or other sorts of trash are broke... no rich dude has time for your virginity, ba virginity u wan take buy car? ladies am I lying?

Lol! Speak for urself first

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
cute Hector. Mrcock. madridguy. luminouz. hungerbad. pappiikush, highqueen, kimbraa, Queensuccubbus, lilyaan71
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Depends on individual.

Prechbills:
cute Hector. Mrcock. madridguy. luminouz. hungerbad. pappiikush, highqueen, kimbraa, Queensuccubbus, lilyaan71
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:
Lmaoooo......
Just have ukwu....who cares about virginity tongue

N oh...be able to make pounded yam too
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by ubunja(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
what did virgins ever do to you that you have to hate them like this??
unless you are a girl behins that moniker. in that case LOLz

8 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by lenghtinny(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hate the sight of blood....
I can't bear to stain my pee pee with it angry
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo......

Luminouz
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by kenir(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
93% of guys around the world are broke, that's all!

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo......

ukwu is bae cheesy
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Jman06(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2018
The reverse is the case honestly.

It is only broke guys that have no choice than settle for a borehole because they can't afford the virgin girls.

Even in car purchase, broke guys struggle to buy tokumbo cars while rich guys go for tear leather direct from factory cars.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by chivic(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Why this intense hatred for virgins.Now you are hating those that loves virgin.

This world has become completely perverse

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
lefulefu:
ukwu is bae cheesy
grin
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by IamGoke(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
it's a question.. don't come here and start spewing shìts, your insults won't affect me.. 93% of guys that wail for virgins are usually broke guys.. they'll be running from thread to thread shouting say no to premarital sex, looking for virgins yet they're not virgins.. who virginity help??.. I tell you most guys that keep saying a man is honoured when he takes a lady's virginity or other sorts of trash are broke... no rich dude has time for your virginity, na virginity u wan take buy car? ladies am I lying?

Just tell us say you no be virgin..... wink

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2018
ubunja:
[s]what did virgins ever do to you that you have to hate them like this??
unless you are a girl behins that moniker. in that case LOLz[/s]

only broke guys wail for virgins
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Jman06:
[s]The reverse is the case honestly.

It is only broke guys that have no choice than settle for a borehole because they can't afford the virgin girls.

Even in car purchase, broke guys struggle to buy tokumbo cars while rich guys go for tear leather direct from factory cars[/s].

Trash..... after you've fvcked alot of babes, you'll start shouting "virgins or nothing"....only broke guys cry about virgins, rich guys don't have time for any shitty virgin, will virginity put food on the table? or you gonna buy a car with the virginity.. nonsense
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:14am On Apr 01, 2018
IamGoke:

Just tell us say you no be virgin..... wink
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by CastedAyo: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

lalasticala, mynd44....rule2

Ok. cheesy

You're still learning though! Go and meet MARTIN0

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by ubunja(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

only broke guys wail for virgins
only dumb niggars wana spend their hard earned moola on damaged goods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:

Ok. cheesy

[s]You're still learning though! Go and meet MARTIN0[/s]

kids.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by CastedAyo: 5:19am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

kids.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by ubunja(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2018
its only a fool who struggles and fights and kicks to buy a coke that has already been opened and drank half-way.
only a fool.

5 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2018
ubunja:

[s]only dumb niggars wana spend their hard earned moola on damaged goods[/s].

only broke ladies wanna spend the rest of their lives with damaged loopholes that've fvcked more than 5ladies in their entire lives but expect to marry virgins.. virginity won't put food on the table, neither will it purchase a car.. keep wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:

:D

stupidity really doesn't have limits
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by ubunja(m): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

only broke ladies wanna spend the rest of their lives with damaged loopholes that've fvcked more than 5ladies in their entire lives but expect to marry virgins.. virginity won't put food on the table, neither will it purchase a guy.. keep wailing.
dont worry. more damaged goods coming your way. we will fvck all the virgins and pass the damaged goods to you.
be happy.

6 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by CastedAyo: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

stupidity really doesn't have limits
Don't know why this THING is pained with the Emoji I use..

Oh Lord.. Help me dash this one brain o

2 Likes

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2018
ubunja:

[s]dont worry. more damaged goods coming your way. we will fvck all the virgins and pass the damaged goods to you.
be happy.[/s]

you lack sense.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:

Don't know why this THING is pained with the Emoji I use..

Oh Lord.. Help me dash this one brain o

swerve.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by MissRaine69(f): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2018
It’s all subjective what men hold dear this being influenced by parental, tradional and social expectations.
Some focus on the physical some focus on the empty space that masquerades as a head. Then the are ones the men who are perceptive enough to be “all rounders” these are the intelligent ones (not many of these about)
That said based on observation it’s very much down to an individuals preference rather than socioeconomic status.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by ubunja(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

you lack sense.
stop hidding behind that Male gender thing.
we all know you're a girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craziest Thing A Guy Has Done For You Just To Have A Taste Of That Pvssy? / My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.