Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply (856 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by 2morogobeta(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
I wanted to order a wedding cake for July

I said can she just tell me via phone so I can know how much to save for

The woman said I should come to the shop to discuss the price, and whether she is able to do the design

And I repeated call she just tell me via phone

She did not reply.

Also in general, she seems rude. And I found a pin on my cake - she said she used the pin to hold the ribbon down, but I believe she should have told me before hand.

I am not comfortable with her anymore, or am I over reacting?
Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by kunlesufyan(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Is it me or this story is not complete, first it sounded like a relationship bruhaha, later it's a bad business deal.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by EvilChild: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2018
You should be a girl have you forgotten already cheesy grin grin

All these nairaland recharge card scammers sef grin grin
Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2018
maybe make the cake yourself.
coz you sound like a loser already

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by swiz123(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
My great grandma's English wasn't this poor.

If your unborn children were seeing this, they'd jump over to another womb. They would not want to suffer what they know nothing of.

Your dumbness is legendary!
Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by crismark(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
wetin i jst read nw

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
swiz123:

If your unborn children were seeing this, they'd jump over to another womb
. They would not want to suffer what they know nothing of.

JISOS!
Re: I Am Not Comfortable With Her Anymore, Or Am I Over Reacting? Please Reply by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 29, 2018
swiz123:

If your unborn children were seeing this, they'd jump over to another womb. They would not want to suffer what they know nothing of.

Chai!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Advise A Lady Gave To Lady Who Said Her Boyfriend Has Damaged Her Vagina / The Type Of Woman Worth Chasing ( A Revelation For All Bachelors ) / advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.