Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (33366 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
jadyclem:

what could alimony had fixed? the right word should be child support. child support would not have fixed it, but it would have reduced d financial burdens of d children up keep on her.

I know say naija we like copy copy a lot, make we know Watin we dey wish for o!

Thanks Jadyclem. No one knows it all.

What I meant by 'fix this ish' is that if she had been receiving child support from the ex, this call out wouldn't have been made.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Wow, coming from a Mod? Subunailh!!!

Thanks for the insulting words madam. WELDONE.

So you're that pained that you rushed to report. Don't go and connect with the children you abandoned and advise your friends to do same. Be thinking that they'll grow up one day and start looking for you. I hope you won't die of the disgrace they'll put through.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dearlord:
If this woman had moved on with a wealthy man, could she had gotten the time to spy on her ex-husband affair?

[/s](Most women are wonderful Pest)[s].
Be careful with your words a wonderful pest won't take care of children on her own. tongue
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by madenigga(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
You thought he had nothing thats why u left him.

Now he has gotten sth and is moving on and you are crying

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Alright...I give up

Hmmm
shocked shocked so you still remember it's next month
Nothing is gonna happen, just want that day to come and go like the others........ The only interesting thing about that day, is the grand finale of BBNAJIA season 3(double wahala) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you that nothing is gonna happen? angry So after the dance with me, nothing will happen in the other room? Abeg o! Nor just bring that leg.... grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Omoteyi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
SOMEONES POISON IS ANOTHER'S FAVOURITE.
That is life.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
dominique:

So you're that pained that you rushed to report. Don't go and connect with the children you abandoned and advise your friends to do same. Be thinking that they'll grow up one day and start looking for you. I hope you won't die of the disgrace they'll put through.
Okay, you are one of the many children i abandon at Lokoja, it's good to know that you're still alive... Allah is indeed merciful.

Shameless Mod. wink

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
The man gave the impression that he had nothing. She's just realizing he's financially stable.
B!tch what impression are u even talking about?
Do u know d man in question?
Do u know if d new wife sponsored the wedding?
The lady is obviously pained...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Bellarod05: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Maybe that's the exact case of tboss and her dad...Foolish irresponsible men trying to reap where they didn't sow either sweat or a dime.
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't think she is pained she can move on as well that is if she has not moved on already.It is not about her but the kids.Madam since he does not want to invest in his children you can do it and you alone would reap the benefit when they are much older.I am sure by then your husband would remember he is their father and want to also benefit from them when he invested nothing. grin and your kids would put him in his place wink.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jabioro:
Whether separated on not,caring for the kids are for both responsibility..he is a true coward,l hv once be in his positn up till tomorow l didn't allow my kids to suffere.When she remarried, she did call me and l wish her the best.Today one is a graduate,one is a popular model (name withheld) and the last under graduate..l have just remarried recently..Some men can play ludos with their children futures.
. Exactly sir,irrespective of what,why and how the woman left him,the children should be well taken care of by both,especially by him.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:

don't mind him,they are easily spotted.
womanizers,pain instigators, joy killers,demons of no nation,that's what his type is.
Shut up if got nothing reasonable to say...Do u know if d man is dependant on the new wife & she sponsored the wedding?
U can't take away the fact that the woman is pained that her ex is getting married again...
She is only letting it out...
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Do you know if she has been talking to the man about this since and he has refused to do anything about it and her only resort is the media?
If she doesn't cry out, she'll end up taking care of the kids alone and that is not fair..

Let's agree she's pained, the man got married
But her out cry majorly, is for the man to support her in taking care of the kids.
. A responsible man should not even allow the woman to make demands before taking up the responsibility of his kids. So no matter what and how the woman left him,I don't care,he should do the needful by taking care of those kids period.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jabioro:
Whether separated on not,caring for the kids are for both responsibility..he is a true coward,l hv once be in his positn up till tomorow l didn't allow my kids to suffere.When she remarried, she did call me and l wish her the best.Today one is a graduate,one is a popular model (name withheld) and the last under graduate..l have just remarried recently..Some men can play ludos with their children futures.
But it is possible d new wife is feeding the man.
A broke man got limited choice...
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. A responsible man should not even allow the woman to make demands before taking up the responsibility of his kids. So no matter what and how the woman left him,I don't care,he should do the needful by taking care of those kids period.
You can only take up responsibilities when u got d cash...
No man wanna leave dat role for a woman...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dearlord(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Be careful with your words a wonderful pest won't take care of children on her own. tongue

...very careful with my words Madam, the children in between is one of their mode of operation.

Though, I judge not cox I wasn't there to know what happened
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
What did she do, thats the first question to ask!!!

She is not angry that he is moving on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed really fishy if you ask me

I saw a case where the woman commited adultry and was caught by the husband. The husband had been shouldering all the bills regardless of the fact that the wife works...She commits adultry refuses to release the kids and the man leaves her with the kids. Now you want child support? why not ask the men you have been sleeping with undecided undecided undecided

Now if that man in the situation above goes ahead to get married, and have kids with the new wife and the other woman is asking for money when all that happened was through no fault of his!

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

You can only take up responsibilities when u got d cash...
No man wanna leave dat role for a woman...
. Agreed. He said he had no cash before,what of now?
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Jabioro: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Exactly sir,irrespective of what,why and how the woman left him,the children should be well taken care of by both,especially by him.
Yes my dear..at times there may be circumstances beyond them that may warrant separation....in my own case I was into deep financial mess,in fact everything I own went down the drain..Here am I today better than before, she is even looking for the way to come back I always remind her of her marital status, she said after all she has no other child apart the those we had... see life.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Who told you that nothing is gonna happen? angry So after the dance with me, nothing will happen in the other room? Abeg o! Nor just bring that leg.... grin
Of cos
Something wee happen, when coming back from the dance, we wee buy popcorn, go into the other room,put on the TV and watch BBNAJIA grand finale cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin( perfect plan right)
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by CDCEO001: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin grin grin Funny woman... So you did not call him out all these while, now that the man is happily married again, you raise your ugly gap teeth to call him out.

Go and sit your ass down madam and endure the pains.

Did you actually read the post or you just want to insult her for no reason?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by tunjilana: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Any man or woman who hides under divorce to not be involved in their child's life is a coward simple!. If one party is blocking you from being involved, use all legally available means to challenge that party till it is clear to all involved that you want to be involved in your kid's life.

That being said, you cant rule out manipulation as well. I know of a man who was a sole provider for many years. The wife who equally works was stocking up her savings while using the "A man should provide" clause to keep the man away from her earnings. The man lost his job without any savings, he was even indebted due to the burden he had carried alone all these years, the wife failed to yield and started the usual women behavior when they provide, less than a year after, marriage packed up, she was doing well and even started a business with her savings while the man was left out cold. Man ignored her for years, fixed his hustle, did what he needed to do and bounced back. He initially hid his new status from her and tried to reach out to the kids through her but was met with extreme ridicule. The lady's mother even insinuated that the man was just using the kids as a cover in order to have access to her and her money. Man ignored and got married shortly after. That was when she actually got to know he is now a wealthy man with flourishing businesses and assets, then the blackmail and name soiling started. The man simply used that opportunity to request he get involved in his kids' lives. He changed their school to a much better boarding school and all, then the song changed to "He is too busy and doesn't visit them often", the man simply requested he moves the kids to his home(which is in a different city) if she is tired of taking physical care of them. That shut her up forever. Sometimes most of this noise are just for manipulation and most spouses will not give details on how they both got here.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by hatedisplace: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin grin grin Funny woman... So you did not call him out all these while, now that the man is happily married again, you raise your ugly gap teeth to call him out.

Go and sit your ass down madam and endure the pains.
somebody will do same to your daughters. Amen
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Couldn't have said it more better...
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:

Of cos
Something wee happen, when coming back from the dance, we wee buy popcorn, go into the other room,put on the TV and watch BBNAJIA grand finale cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin( perfect plan right)
We go see who get Delta state then... grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
No level now...Dude is still broke...
Sir don't be surprise d man got into the new marriage out of frustration.
Wedding the new wife maybe a condition from her to cater for his needs...It is obvious d first wife was taking care of him before sending him out...She may just be pained d man has got someone to take him off d street...Not until we hear from both parties, it will be unfair to conclude...
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by BossLaifay(f): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
They're also her kids. If she takes care of them, she won't die....

Men have been financially responsible for kids for centuries now and nobody died.

PS: Feminism is nothing but pure stupidity....
Irresponsible man spotted
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
hatedisplace:
somebody will do same to your daughters. Amen
OK. Thanks, kindly Furck off.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
No level now...Dude is still broke...
Don't be surprise d man got into the new marriage out of frustration.
Wedding the new wife maybe a condition from her to cater for his needs...It is obvious d first wife was taking care of him before sending him out...She may just be pained d man has got someone to take him off d street...Not until we hear from both parties, it will be unfair to conclude...
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

B!tch what impression are u even talking about?
Do u know d man in question?
Do u know if d new wife sponsored the wedding?
The lady is obviously pained...
You can quote without insulting me or using derogatory words, be rest assured, I won't be replying such mentions again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rubbiish(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:
They're also her kids. If she takes care of them, she won't die....

Men have been financially responsible for kids for centuries now and nobody died.

PS: Feminism is nothing but pure stupidity....
God bless u forever sir...The image below best explain my point...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by tunjilana: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dalby:
What did she do, thats the first question to ask!!!

She is not angry that he is moving on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed really fishy if you ask me

I saw a case where the woman commited adultry and was caught by the husband. The husband had been shouldering all the bills regardless of the fact that the wife works...She commits adultry refuses to release the kids and the man leaves her with the kids. Now you want child support? why not ask the men you have been sleeping with undecided undecided undecided

Now if that man in the situation above goes ahead to get married, and have kids with the new wife and the other woman is asking for money when all that happened was through no fault of his!

angry angry angry

Bros, I understand the emotions but as long as those kids are his(validated via a DNA test in this case) then he needs to make reasonable provision towards their upkeep. His responsibility is not towards her but to his kids at this point. A man's childrens' welfare should matter to him even if their mother is a psycho or loose woman or whatever

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Divay22(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
We go see who get Delta state then... grin
We wait
But so you know, it's no longer same Delta of old tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May / What I Witnessed Last Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.