Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (33414 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pepsi101:
There are 3 sides to a story. Until we hear from the man,she should hold her peace.Cos most women always play the victim whenever they see their ex moving on to a better person.

Besides,why didn't she speak up until now he got married, perhaps she wants to paint the guy in a bad light.

I can relate to the story perfectly. The man must have been shying away from his responsibilities to his kids by pretending he didn't have enough money...and the woman being understanding and unable to help the situation had to shoulder the responsibility of the kids all by herself. Only to see him getting married to a new wife. It is wrong...and God will judge him accordingly for it.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Who's asking you to believe her?

She said he has moved on, meaning they were not living together. Stop asking me rhetorical questions on how he gave such impression especially when they were not living together.
Funny, they lived together before breaking up so the him that she know was the one she lived with not whoever he became after their divorce, hence the question I asked you initially. A husband can't pretend to be poor for a year, two or more and the woman will not find out. You get?

The woman is simply pained. If he was poor when they were together and she took custody of the children because of that reason then she should simply meet him now that things are better[assuming that's the case] and tell him to start to taking care of the children not all these Facebook nonsense.

Men hardly let go of their kids during divorce no matter how bad things are for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by kapelvej: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Uyiii:

your ex husband, mr N.D the damn cowardcheesy
grin grin grin, you have no chill men, evil you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by fabienjoe: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't think she is pained she can move on as well that is if she has not moved on already.It is not about her but the kids.Madam since he does not want to invest in his children you can do it and you alone would reap the benefit when they are much older.I am sure by then your husband would remember he is their father and want to also benefit from them when he invested nothing. grin and your kids would put him in his place wink.

You don't bring up your children to 'benefit' from them when they are older; you do so because it is your duty. Your children would grow up and have their own children, not their parents to look after. This man is irresponsible and should be taken to the court to start supporting his children, no if's, no but's..
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I can relate to the story perfectly. The man must have been shying away from his responsibilities to his kids by pretending he didn't have enough money...and the woman being understanding and unable to help the situation had to shoulder the responsibility of the kids all by herself. Only to see him getting married to a new wife. It is wrong...and God will judge him accordingly for it.
Aunty you cannot relate anything with the story because you were not there.

Leave sentiments and emotions and deal with facts.
Some days ago,on this platform, a lady confessed that she accused a man of rape just to teach him a lesson.Perhaps,we've not seen the last of that broke slutt that accused that Taxify driver of abduction and rape.

Always hear the both sides of any story,before passing judgement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by MissRaine69(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
I know you're one of the most brilliant lady we have in this section, BUT don't you think the new wife is the one taking care of him base on some conditons?
That maybe so , but I now people who will deprive their own children to spite a former spouse.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
tunjilana:
Any man or woman who hides under divorce to not be involved in their child's life is a coward simple!. If one party is blocking you from being involved, use all legally available means to challenge that party till it is clear to all involved that you want to be involved in your kid's life.

That being said, you cant rule out manipulation as well. I know of a man who was a sole provider for many years. The wife who equally works was stocking up her savings while using the "A man should provide" clause to keep the man away from her earnings. The man lost his job without any savings, he was even indebted due to the burden he had carried alone all these years, the wife failed to yield and started the usual women behavior when they provide, less than a year after, marriage packed up, she was doing well and even started a business with her savings while the man was left out cold. Man ignored her for years, fixed his hustle, did what he needed to do and bounced back. He initially hid his new status from her and tried to reach out to the kids through her but was met with extreme ridicule. The lady's mother even insinuated that the man was just using the kids as a cover in order to have access to her and her money. Man ignored and got married shortly after. That was when she actually got to know he is now a wealthy man with flourishing businesses and assets, then the blackmail and name soiling started. The man simply used that opportunity to request he get involved in his kids' lives. He changed their school to a much better boarding school and all, then the song changed to "He is too busy and doesn't visit them often", the man simply requested he moves the kids to his home(which is in a different city) if she is tired of taking physical care of them. That shut her up forever. Sometimes most of this noise are just for manipulation and most spouses will not give details on how they both got here.
Exactly my point!
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

That maybe so , but I now people who will deprive their own children to spite a former spouse.
Not in this case... Go through one more time and see the pains in her post just because the husband has finally settled down with someone else. She took custody of the kids, meaning she was trying to tell the Ex husband ''To hell with you poor damn coward, i can take care of the children myself''

Let her take care of them and never complain to us again.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Funny, they lived together before breaking up so the him that she know was the one she lived with not whoever he became after their divorce, hence the question I asked you initially. A husband can't pretend to be poor for a year, two or more and the woman will not find out. You get?

The woman is simply pained. If he was poor when they were together and she took custody of the children because of that reason then she should simply meet him now that things are better[assuming that's the case] and tell him to start to taking care of the children not all these Facebook nonsense.

Men hardly let go of their kids during divorce no matter how bad things are for them.
Speak for yourself and not all men. I've seen men abandon their kids and I'm reacting to this story not even looking at gender. You all should leave me alone, if the table were turned, we'll hear how women are heartless and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by MissRaine69(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Not in this case... Go through one more time and see the pains in her post just because the husband has finally settled down with someone else. She took custody of the kids, meaning she was trying to tell the Ex husband ''To hell with you poor damn coward, i can take care of the children myself''

Let her take care of them and never complain to us again.
That’s a fight beween the two adults
What of the children?
So do they grow up knowing that their father never once tried to fend for their them not even once?
I don’t know I am on the fence
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by bullabong(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:
woman,dust yourself and train your kids,the lunatic will still come to claim them,then you have every damn right to do to him,whatever that pleases you.

some men are really born stupid.
only stupid people judge a story with a one sided accusation .

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Speak for yourself and not all men. I've seen men abandon their kids and I'm reacting to this story not even looking at gender. You all should leave me alone, if the table were turned, we'll hear how women are heartless and so on.
Women are, you cannot take it away from them.
My question still remains, what led to their separation. She simply left out that part of the story!!!
If she told us that portion then we can conclusively say o this wicked man
These days I take what people say pinch salt. I alway would like to listen to both sides before concluding or passing judgement!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

What of the children?
So do they grow up knowing that their father never once tried to fend for their them not even once?
First of all, come down from that fence MissRaine and lemme tell you her mistake,

She would have taken some legal actions against the EX. That way, the Ex will be responsible and will not use his poor status to run away from his responsibilities. Instead of sitting her bleach ass thinking the Ex will remain poor for the rest of his life.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by VANENON(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
The man has a very wicked heart. What have the innocent children done to deserve his negligence?
He walks away from his responsibilities, allowing the poor woman bear the load alone and he thinks things will be well with him?
The man has been shying away from his responsibilities to his kids by pretending he has no kobo to his name...and the woman has shouldered the responsibility all by herself. Only to see him getting married to a new wife.

This woman has done no wrong by calling out the lowlife scum!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

What of the children?

If the woman puts certain conditions for the man to access the kids (using them as a leverage), which is not in his interest you dont expect him to do anything. Most times the men say bring the kids let me take care of them and the women say NO, will he kill himself? Moreso the law is loopsided towards the woman when child custody issues arise!!!

She cannot eat her cake and still have it
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by MissRaine69(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
First of all, come down from that fence MissRaine and lemme tell you her mistake,

She would have taken some legal actions against the EX. That way, the Ex will be responsible and will not use his poor status to run away from his responsibilities. Instead of sitting her bleach ass thinking the Ex will remain poor for the rest of his life.

Outside Nigeria yes
In Nigeria how many women have been able to claim maintence successfully?
I mean those that don’t have big names to back them up.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dalby:

If the woman puts certain conditions for the man to access the kids (using them as a leverage), which is not in his interest you dont expect him to do anything. Most times the men say bring the kids let me take care of them and the women say NO, will he kill himself? Moreso the law is loopsided towards the woman when child custody issues arise!!!

She cannot eat her cake and still have it
And that will be the reason he will tell his kids when they ask where he was all this time?
Your mother wanted to have her cake and eat it?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dalby:

Women are, you cannot take it away from them.
My question still remains, what led to their separation. She simply left out that part of the story!!!
If she told us that portion then we can conclusively say o this wicked man
These days I take what people say pinch salt. I alway would like to listen to both sides before concluding or passing judgement!!!
Who una judgements epp?

What is your business about somebody's separation? See misplaced priorities.

Women are heartless, men are same. No difference. Argue with your ancestors abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
VANENON:
The man has a very wicked heart. What have the innocent children done to deserve his negligence?
He walks away from his responsibilities, allowing the poor woman bear the load alone and he thinks things will be well with him?
The man has been shying away from his responsibilities to his kids by pretending he has no kobo to his name...and the woman has shouldered the responsibility all by herself. Only to see him getting married to a new wife.

This woman has done no wrong by calling out the lowlife scum!!!

Let me paint a senario for you so you judge!
A man caught his wife in adultry with evidence, later he moved out of his house when he noticed the wife was still secretly communicating with her lover. The wife works and earns a salary. She insist that all the kids will be with her. The man rents another apartment and is paying rent.
The woman goes around crying wolf that the man has abandoned his kids that he does not pay for their accommodation anymore. He was still paying their fees and sending feeding. Later he stops sending feeding and she continues to cry wolf wolf that he has abandoned his responsibilities you no longer care for your kids accommodation or feeding. 2 year down the road he no longer sends fees, now she is crying the loudest. What will be your verdict here!
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Who una judgements epp?

Women are heartless, men are same. No difference. Argue with your ancestors abeg.

It is indeed a pity that you cannot have a reasonable conversation with certain people. At what point in this discuss has anyone insulted you directly or indirectly?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dalby:

It is indeed a pity that you cannot have a reasonable conversation with certain people. At what point in this discuss has anyone insulted you directly or indirectly?
When I was being insulted you turned a blind eye to it because men are not heartless. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Outside Nigeria yes
In Nigeria how many women have been able to claim maintence successfully?
I mean those that don’t have big names to back them up.
The judicial system favors your gender more in this country and you know it.

Advice her to try them out and leave the social media.

Lets not go into the stats because you'll be stunned by the staggering amount of women who have claimed maintenance to everything their spouse own down to their boxers.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Who una judgements epp?

You feel pained reasonably so, but there are other ways of expressing it than resorting to derogatory statements and indirect insults in a civil society.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Rozaytee: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
i have a lot of work to do wen i have a male child
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by ajaymina(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
An exasperated mother of three children has taken to her social media page to call out her ex-husband who she had her three children with, over the news that he’s about to remarry.

According to one Ndukwe Nkechi on Facebook, she and her estranged husband moved on after their separation but she has been the one taking care of their three children – this is because, her estranged husband supposedly didn’t have the resources to but now, he’s about to get remarried and Nkechi finds this unfair.

She says she too ought to have a life of her own and not have to worry about accumulated bills as she could get resources from her estranged husband.

She wrote:

So I just found out that my ex hubby who I had 3 kids with got married last Saturday. It doesn’t hurt me because he moved on, but because I’ve been caring for our kids alone thinking he’s got nothing.

Which man abandons his kids this way please
I’m pained
Not happy at all
I’m sad!
I too deserve to save some cash and fix my life up.
I too have personal needs to meet.
I too deserve to think about myself even if for just a minute and not worry about accumulated bills.
Life’s a fucking asshole!

Maybe he’s here
Who knows?? Incase you’re seeing this, “you’re a damn Coward: just so you know Mr. N. D#

SOURCE: http://aftrending.com/nigerian-mother-of-three-calls-out-her-ex-husband-whos-set-to-remarry/

[Now I know the reasons he left you and the kids...
1 Irresponsible ( What happen to welfare/child support?)
2 Shameless/immature ( maturity comes when u stop posting everything about you on social media)
3 Fearless ( 2nd pics )
4 Disorganized/Unkept (judging from d background of ur 2nd pics)
5 from d above,I strongly believe that you r abusing alcohol and keeping bad company

6 etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
You're a victim of one side of the story. Of course the man is heartless[assuming she's telling the truth], the woman is playing victim and you fell for it.

A boyfriend can give the impression that he's poor but a husband that she lived with and even had three kids for? Bulshit, I ain't buying that.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:
When I was being insulted you turned a blind eye to it because men are not heartless. Mtcheew.

Were you being insulted by me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
makydebbie:

Person go dey work for Julius Berger dey collect salary for John Holt undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
You're a victim of one side of the story. Of course the man is heartless[assuming she's telling the truth], the woman is playing victim and you fell for it.

A boyfriend can give the impression that he's poor but a husband that she lived with and even had three kids for? Bulshit, I ain't buying that.
Bro, free me.

Did you see me take sides with anybody? The person I quoted made mention of the woman not being truthful with her story and I reminded him that the woman said the man gave her the mentality that he's not financially stable.

They're not together anymore, how else can she cope? Since they don't live together, what stops the man from lying? The man can be in a different state and insist he's broke, what do you expect the woman to do? You're here banking on the fact that men don't abandon their kids. Rubbish.
Am I forcing you to buy it or you quoted me? Argue with your heart full men. I'm already having a bad day don't let me transfer anger to your side.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by makydebbie(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dalby:

Person go dey work for Julius Berger dey collect salary for John Holt undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm not about to be analyzing someone's life, I've my own issues to solve. Please do this with another person and stop quoting me.
Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by shaybebaby(f): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
plessis:

She's been doing so since.... Why is she complaining? Are they not also her kids?.... Do men complain when they pay child support and women don't?

If she's unhappy, let her leave the kids and run away.

feminists should motivate her to take care of the kids and not moan about the man's action, afterall men are scum, remember?...
Yup, absentee parents are scum.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry by Dalby(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

And that will be the reason he will tell his kids when they ask where he was all this time?
Your mother wanted to have her cake and eat it?

You do not know the details of this story, neither do you know my mother. I am happy to tell you that my dad and mum are still together unlike the lady in question. I will chose also not to disrespect your mother the way you did talking to me undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.