Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? (6583 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO, I see. I remember that. He is doing such a great job shame, jealous down. In fact, all the suburbs should return to their former glory. The ghetto rats shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them. Full stop.

Hayi ntombi, he was an old man lol. In your side you're lucky, this side they're cheeky. I prefer the other ones over them. I forgot the country the other shopkeepers are from but it's in North Africa, Arab dudes. They're usually very friendly compared to the bloody Portuguese.

Yeah , he is doing a fantastic job in many parts of the city. It's getting difficult for them to rent properties in many parts of the city now, no one wants their neighborhood to turn into a shythole. I heard in some parts of krugersdoorp, if you rent your house to them , the residents burn it down.

I agree . Algerians are the best , always friendly and upbeat .

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

They will hand your name over to debt collectors, to harass and stalk you at all hours of the day grin. When that doesn't work , they get you blacklisted. The worst case scenario is, your property being put up for sale.

Yho, that's messed up. Poor woman. Some people love living beyond their means.

But those ones were millionaires too mos. You didn't read about that story? It happened some time last year. The husband was arrested & released on bail for fleecing people millions of Rands. I believe he's an investor or something along those lines. All parties involved ngamangamla, btw.

Oh, now I get it. Gosh, those calls! tongue

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

Yeah , he is doing a fantastic job in many parts of the city. It's getting difficult for them to rent properties in many parts of the city now, no one wants their neighborhood to turn into a shythole. I heard in some parts of krugersdoorp, if you rent your house to them , the residents burn it down.

I agree . Algerians are the best , always friendly and upbeat .

Excellent! We'll be able to breathe again. Thanks God.

Yes they are. Cute too. And they love the ladies lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
ur almost on ur way on becoming a playa cheesy
at least having a body count of 50 b4 this year december makes u a playa

having a body count of 500 b4 december will put on the rank of high cheif grin
then having a body count of 1500 girls before january next year will put u on the rank of GRAND MASTER cheesy

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

But those ones were millionaires too mos. You didn't read about that story? It happened some time last year. The husband was arrested & released on bail for fleecing people millions of Rands. I believe he's an investor or something along those lines. All parties involved ngamangamla, btw.

Oh, now I get it. Gosh, those calls! tongue

Tjo! Greed. No I didn't read about it , will look it up. It's always them moss , playing " investors " and " stockbrokers". Ngabo aba ba behind most of the scams zithatha I pensions ze government retirees, all over the country. You put in your pension, you will get 4 times the amount in 6 months grin. You will never see them again, including the " agent " bebeyithumele. How people still fall for ezizinto, baffles me .

Lol, who likes those calls? grin. Rha ! grin

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Excellent! We'll be able to breathe again. Thanks God.

Yes they are. Cute too. And they love the ladies lol.

Lol, exactly.

Lol, I noticed they are very flirtatious and learn languages fast, or atleast attempt speak the local lingo.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

Tjo! Greed. No I didn't read about it , will look it up. It's always them moss , playing " investors " and " stockbrokers". Ngabo aba ba behind most of the scams zithatha I pensions ze government retirees, all over the country. You put in your pension, you will get 4 times the amount in 6 months grin. You will never see them again, including the " agent " bebeyithumele. How people still fall for ezizinto, baffles me .

Lol, who likes those calls? grin. Rha ! grin

Ane? Their criminal tendencies are coming out more recently. These days they're even breaking into houses. Kurough in Mzansi grin

Nightmare lol. The most annoying thing is, they make you miss out on important calls because you're busy dodging calls. I thought the law says not more than one call per day or something like that. Mnxm.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, exactly.

Lol, I noticed they are very flirtatious and learn languages fast, or atleast attempt speak the local lingo.

Yes! The thing that annoys me about some of them though is, they're like the Indians & Pakistanis in that, an old man old enough to be your father will be calling you "Mama". Like, are you serious right now, I am your mama? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
cglobalz:
I am nt bragging of Doing over 20, the reasons why i did it is best known and understood by me. For the 50+ guy above me,i dnt pray to reach dat height if its true o. Thanks for your contributions though. But what i want some of you saying trash around this trend. U can only talk to me if u r a virgin. If nt just sharaap and gerarahia.

Wait till you get older and you need to progress and make it in life then you will begin to realise what you have done to yourself. Time will tell you.

Keep congratulating yourself.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Wait till you get older and you need to progress and make it in life then you will begin to realise what you have done to yourself. Time will tell you.

Keep congratulating yourself.

thank u .GOD BLESS YOU
BT DAT WAS AN INSULT. U NEED NT TELL ME 2WAIT TO REALISE. FOLLOW AND READ MY THREAD WELL B4 CONCLUDING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Black Babes Are The Code (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.