Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? (6592 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by LZAA: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
this side its still a good source for girls with crazy fetishes.
serious?? grin grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
LZAA:

serious?? grin grin
yar 2go south africa is still active and pushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Gotcha! . I told you on that other thread , you hang around in places like that cheesy. No wonder. Goodluck finding a virgin there grin.
dont be crazy Smal Street is the number 1 street in Jozi. just coz you go to malls dont think of it as nothing. so much good things on there.too much pvssy too.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
u guyz just derailed diz trend with your fights nawao..
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
dont be crazy Smal Street is the number 1 street in Jozi. just coz you go to malls dont think of it as nothing. so much good things on there.too much pvssy too.

LMFAO, number one street in Jozi?. Maybe in Zim standards, how dare you insult jozi like that. Have you ventured outside of that slum called Johannesburg CBD? grin. I knew from the way you spoke , you hang around the unemployable street sisters, I just knew it cheesy. Coming online bragging about virgins while hanging around areas where your chances of meeting a virgin are less than 0.02 %. You can fool the dummies here who think you are it , not us . The only chicks you can get are the ones that hang around this place , buy them a beer and a kota like you claimed and they will make you forget Zim, that's what prostitutes do.......I'm sorry , what you claim are virgins in a Nigerian forum grin.

Ruthdaniels, remember when he said he was going to hook up that other guy with " submissive SA hotties? . He was referring to h'oes. grin

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, number one street in Jozi?. Maybe in Zim standards, how dare you insult jozi like that. Have you ventured outside of that slum called Johannesburg CBD? grin. I knew from the way you spoke , you hang around the unemployable street sisters, I just knew it cheesy. Coming online bragging about virgins while hanging around areas where your chances of meeting a virgin are less than 0.02 %. You can fool the dummies here who think you are it , not us . The only chicks you can get are the ones that hang around this place , buy them a beer and a kota like you claimed and they will make you forget Zim, that's what prostitutes do.......I'm sorry , what you claim are virgins in a Nigerian forum grin.

Ruthdaniels, remember when he said he was going to hook up that other guy with " submissive SA hotties? . He was referring to h'oes. grin
im telling you Smal Street is the number 1 street in Jozi you laugh then tell me its nothing i need to go outside Jozi. well i said "Jozi" didnt i? tell me a better street in Jozi not to tell me to go outside Jozi. you're being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Gotcha! . I told you on that other thread , you hang around in places like that cheesy. No wonder. Goodluck finding a virgin there grin.

I'm not familiar with Jo'burg, but I'm guessing Smal Street is a seedy place like Pretoria-west tongue

Ubunja, even kasi got levels. Some people are classy & some are not.

For an example, I'd never date these type of guys (izikhothane). Although they believe they're stylish, personally, I find their sub-culture trashy.

Mzansian, how do you feel about them? Hot or not?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
im telling you Smal Street is the number 1 street in Jozi you laugh then tell me its nothing i need to go outside Jozi. well i said "Jozi" didnt i? tell me a better street in Jozi not to tell me to go outside Jozi. you're being stupid.

Zim boy, jozi is more than the CBD slum. The CBD is part of jozi grin. The reason why people avoid that slum it's because it's filled with people like you, lol. The only SA who live in that part of jozi are the " virgins" cheesy and the unfortunate ones who have no way out. Like I said before, you know nothing about Johannesburg, besides that unfortunate place filled with kota craving crakheads grin. Stupid h'oe chaser.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I'm not familiar with Jo'burg, but I'm guessing Smal Street is a seedy place like Pretoria-west tongue

For an example, I'd never date these type of guys (izikhothane). Although they believe they're stylish, personally, I find their sub-culture trashy.

why are you so intent on lowering the value of places i hangout in. you dont know Smal Street but you automatically like to think of it as seedy.smh.
anyways pretoria has some hot chicks, too bad they love moola like hell.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Zim boy, jozi is more than the CBD slum. The CBD is part of jozi grin. The reason why people avoid that slum it's because it's filled with people like you, lol. The only SA who live in that part of jozi are the " virgins" cheesy and the unfortunate ones who have no way out. Like I said before, you know nothing about Johannesburg, besides that unfortunate place filled with kota craving crakheads grin. Stupid h'oe chaser.
irony being that 80% of you kasi girls buy your clothes on Smal Street. if it makes you feel fly on NL to act otherwise coz nigerians dont know Smal Street, i cant stop you. continue and have fun.......

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMFAO, do girls actually take the guys who dress like this seriously? Everytime I see one , I wish I could shoot him grin.

Exactly, there is no umbrella term to label kasi girls . But I know the type he hangs with, the type who leave their kasis in the morning to wonder around town aimlessly.

No , small street is more like Marabastad. They mostly sell cheap imported clothing and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
why are you so intent on lowering the value of places i hangout in. you dont know Smal Street but you automatically like to think of it as seedy.smh.
anyways pretoria has some hot chicks, too bad they love moola like hell.

I admitted that I'm not familiar with Jo'burg. However, Mzansian lives there & she says it's not a good place. So how am I lowering the value of your haunts when it's already a gutter, going by her opinion?
Well the cost of living is too high in Pretoria, what are we going to do with a broke guy when everything around us is expensive? grin

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I admitted that I'm not familiar with Jo'burg. However, Mzansian lives there & she says it's not a good place. So how am I lowering the value of your haunts when it's already a gutter, going by her opinion?
Well the cost of living is too high in Pretoria, what are we going to do with a broke guy when everything around us is expensive? grin
when have you known Msansian to speak well of ubunja? that cretin loathes the air i breathe.obvious anything i say she'll lower in value.
jozi is more expensive that pretoria wena maan. pretoria chicks are mostly tswana/sotho or something like that. those are the biggest golddiggers out there.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, do girls actually take the guys who dress like this seriously? Everytime I see one , I wish I could shoot him grin.

Exactly, there is no umbrella term to label kasi girls . But I know the type he hangs with, the type who leave their kasis in the morning to wonder around town aimlessly.

No , small street is more like Marabastad. They mostly sell cheap imported clothing and stuff.

LMFAO @ it's more like Marabastad. Bunja, see your life grin

Some girls love these guys because usually they are loaded tongue They even have a female version called amaChikita lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
irony being that 80% of you kasi girls buy your clothes on Smal Street. if it makes you feel fly on NL to act otherwise coz nigerians dont know Smal Street, i cant stop you. continue and have fun.......

Lol, how did you arrive at the bolded? . If 80% of kasi girls shop in that slum , who is shopping in all the malls in their hoods, Zim girls ? grin. Put that ganja down , boy. I told you , you know nothing about Jozi outside of that slum. Everything you see there , you think that's the whole of Mzansi or that's how we all live in this city. Don't be scared , visit other areas as well, you will get exposed to other things and new ways of life . There are plenty of Nigerians who live in Jozi on this forum, if they are not like you ( stuck in hillbrow) and have lived in saner parts of the city , they can attest that smalls is where broke students shop . And the less privileged people. No wonder you thought there are no SA women with jobs grin and everyone either lives in ekasi or those trashy parts of jozi. That's all you are exposed to, the rest you see it on TV grin.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, how did you arrive at the bolded? . If 80% of kasi girls shop in that slum , who is shopping in all the malls in their hoods, Zim girls ? grin. Put that ganja down , boy. I told you , you know nothing about Jozi outside of that slum. Everything you see there , you think that's the whole of Mzansi or that's how we all live in this city. Don't be scared , visit other areas as well, you will get exposed to other things and new ways of life . There are plenty of Nigerians who live in Jozi on this forum, if they are not like you ( stuck in hillbrow) and have lived in saner parts of the city , they can attest that smalls is where broke students shop . And the less privileged people. No wonder you thought there are no SA women with jobs grin and everyone either lives in ekasi or those trashy parts of jozi. That's all you are exposed to, the rest you see it on TV grin.

i have been to more SA places than you ever have wena silima.
well feel free to make Jozi look like sewers all to lower my value on a foreign forum stupid. that freedom is yours
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by neezar: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalas247:

Maka why.... it’s not that deep
Once bican frees them ... I will have peace grin
lol...Alright den
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMFAO @ it's more like Marabastad. Bunja, see your life grin

Some girls love these guys because usually they are loaded tongue They even have a female version called amaChikita lol.

Nonsense. grin grin

I always see them driving fancy cars , even the jobless ones cry. I saw a documentary on mzansi magic a while back that some are crimminals, some use their mama's credit cards to support this stupid trend , it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
i have been to more SA places than you ever have wena silima.
well feel free to make Jozi look like sewers all to lower my value on a foreign forum stupid. that freedom is yours

LMFAO@ the bolded , you are a silly boy . If you have ever stepped foot outside of that run down neighborhood you live in, you wouldn't think the way you do. Fool , Jozi ain't no sewer , there are parts that are sewer and your neighborhood is one of them. I feel sorry for the SA people who are down on their luck and have to live amongst scum like you and the " virgins " you are always advertising on nairaland wink.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
when have you known Msansian to speak well of ubunja? that cretin loathes the air i breathe.obvious anything i say she'll lower in value.
jozi is more expensive that pretoria wena maan. pretoria chicks are mostly tswana/sotho or something like that. those are the biggest golddiggers out there.

We're not making comparisons. Pretoria is one of the most expensive cities to live in, in SA. That explains the mentality of the people. Hence it's not worth it do date a guy without money.

Lol, I wasn't aware that you guys have a beef. I was simply going by her word as someone that also lives in the same city.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Nonsense. grin grin

I always see them driving fancy cars , even the jobless ones cry. I saw a documentary on mzansi magic a while back that some are crimminals, some use their mama's credit cards to support this stupid trend , it's a shame.

LMAO. Really? Wow. I always see them living it up. A shame indeed if that's how they sustain their lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO@ the bolded , you are a silly boy . If you have ever stepped foot outside of that run down neighborhood you live in, you wouldn't think the way you do. Fool , Jozi ain't no sewer , there are parts that are sewer and your neighborhood is one of them . I feel sorry for the SA people who are down on their luck and have to live amongst scum like you and the " virgins " you are always advertising on nairaland wink.
just see the hatred of ubunja
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

We're not making comparisons. Pretoria is one of the most expensive cities to live in, in SA. That explains the mentality of the people. Hence it's not worth it do date a guy without money.

Lol, I wasn't aware that you guys have a beef. I was simply going by her word as someone that also lives in the same city.

Lol, ubunja is a clueless hillbrow street majaivane.

Pretoria is much more expensive than Jozi. Look at both cbd's ...how can you compare them. Even Sunnyside is a suburb compared to jozi town and surrounding areas . PTA west can be compared to Jozi South , and PTA is more expensive. Pta East vs Jozi North ( this is where top dogs live in both cities ) , this is where there could be an actual fight . Pta north vs Jozi East vs PTA south ( nalapha).

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. Really? Wow. I always see them living it up. A shame indeed if that's how they sustain their lifestyle.

I'm sure there are those who have their own money , but many of those in the kasis cry.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

ubunja is a clueless hillbrow street majaivane.
Pretoria is much more expensive than Jozi. Look at both cbd's ...how can you compare them. Even Sunnyside is a suburb compared to jozi town and surrounding areas . PTA west can be compared to Jozi South , and PTA is more expensive. Pta East vs Jozi North ( this is where top dogs live in both cities ) , this is where there could be an actual fight . Pta north vs Jozi East vs PTA south ( nalapha).
so much hate up in here. Mzansian uhlalakuphy vele?
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
just see the hatred of ubunja

Lol, not hatred . It's called reality .
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
so much hate up in here. Mzansian uhlalakuphy vele?

LMFAO, i live in hillbrow, in one of those run down buildings filled with the likes you and them " virgins" grin. How many Xhosa " virgins " did you say you know, in that other thread ? . I knew you lived in this neighborhood of mine when you gave me all those stats, no one would know that except the neighborhood boys grin.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, ubunja is a clueless hillbrow street majaivane.

LMFAO @ Hillbrow majaivane grin

OK, now I see what you mean. True, Pretoria East is mad expensive but going by Property24, Jo'burg North is more expensive property wise. Both are very nice areas though. Wouldn't mind retiring in one of the mansions in Waterkloof lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by ubunja(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, i live in hillbrow, in one of those run down buildings filled with the likes you and them " virgins" grin. How many Xhosa " virgins " did you say you know, in that other thread ? . I knew you lived in this neighborhood of mine when you gave me all those stats, no one would know that except the neighborhood boys grin.
i dont live in Hillbrow
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

I'm sure there are those who have their own money , but many of those in the kasis cry.

That's sad. What was the name of the documentary? I wanna watch it online. I enjoy watching them dance lol. They got moves. It seems dancing is part of their sub-culture.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by seunadeolu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

dude you need sense undecided
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMFAO @ Hillbrow majaivane grin

OK, now I see what you mean. True, Pretoria East is mad expensive but going by Property24, Jo'burg North is more expensive property wise. Both are very nice areas though. Wouldn't mind retiring in one of the mansions in Waterkloof lol.

grin grin.

Yes Jozi North is very expensive, that's why I felt it's only possible competitor in PTA would be the East , places like Silver lakes . Lol, I like Waterkloof, but I love silverlakes more grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane? / A Question For The 'single' Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.