Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? (6589 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
i dont live in Hillbrow

Lol, OK .
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

That's sad. What was the name of the documentary? I wanna watch it online. I enjoy watching them dance lol. They got moves. It seems dancing is part of their sub-culture.

Lol, they do know how to groove. I think its material boys or something, andisayikhumbuli.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

grin grin.

Yes Jozi North is very expensive, that's why I felt it's only possible competitor in PTA would be the East , places like Silver lakes . Lol, I like Waterkloof, but I love silverlakes more grin.

Lol, your taste is too posh. I don't like that they have a lot of estates over there. I'm not a golf estate type of person. Hence I prefer Waterkloof over Posh City, Silver Lakes tongue

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, they do know how to groove. I think its material boys or something, andisayikhumbuli.

Ok, thanks.

Lol, those guys must be the Boom Shaka type we were talking about the other day wink

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, your taste is too posh. I don't like that they have a lot of estates over there. I'm not a golf estate type of person. Hence I prefer Waterkloof over Posh City, Silver Lakes tongue

Lol, I like Estates. It doesn't have to be the posh golf estates, but if I had moola I would choose them tongue. I don't like stand alones, because of security reasons, especially here in Jozi. Estates provide that safety , especially if unabantwana who like playing outside.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Ok, thanks.

Lol, those guys must be the Boom Shaka type we were talking about the other day wink

LMFAO, true . That's what I always think when I watch them do their thing grin.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by thanki410(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
My bro , i know now that the doors in your house do not make the ''click'' sound any more but the ''priiick''..
Ahan!
Your dick cannot be looking forward again.
It is either it looks up or down , sides [east or west] or even itself..
grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by mikool007(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
highpriestess:
you are a manwho're

a brostitute.

undecided

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I like Estates. It doesn't have to be the posh golf estates, but if I had moola I would choose them tongue. I don't like stand alones, because of security reasons, especially here in Jozi. Estates provide that safety , especially if unabantwana who like playing outside.

Lol, estate living kinda has a prison or zoo vibe grin I really wouldn't live in one because of that & the insane levies that you have to pay on top of your bond payments. That's crazy.
Most of the freestanding homes have state of the art security system & electricity fences mos. You can still feel safe.

A big yard is a must for me. Most estates have no yard space, unless it's the really swanky ones with the countryside feel. Those are nice.

Freestanding is still my thing though.
Check out these babies currently on the market in Waterkloof tongue

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
nope that's what they call mumu
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, number one street in Jozi?. Maybe in Zim standards, how dare you insult jozi like that. Have you ventured outside of that slum called Johannesburg CBD? grin. I knew from the way you spoke , you hang around the unemployable street sisters, I just knew it cheesy. Coming online bragging about virgins while hanging around areas where your chances of meeting a virgin are less than 0.02 %. You can fool the dummies here who think you are it , not us . The only chicks you can get are the ones that hang around this place , buy them a beer and a kota like you claimed and they will make you forget Zim, that's what prostitutes do.......I'm sorry , what you claim are virgins in a Nigerian forum grin.

Ruthdaniel remember when he said he was going to hook up that other guy with " submissive SA hotties? . He was referring to h'oes. grin
Menhoe deals with hoes, which sane lady will want to be seen let alone be associated with a being like him?

We know who he rolls with and brags of on Nl..... lol.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, estate living kinda has a prison or zoo vibe grin I really wouldn't live in one because of that & the insane levies that you have to pay on top of your bond payments. That's crazy.
Most of the freestanding homes have state of the art security system & electricity fences mos. You can still feel safe.

A big yard is a must for me. Most estates have no yard space, unless it's the really swanky ones with the countryside feel. Those are nice.

Freestanding is still my thing though.
Check out these babies currently on the market in Waterkloof tongue

Lol, that's the thing I dislike about stand alones, you become a prisoner in your own home, long electric fences and things like that. With estates you can easily enjoy the view of your neighborhood coz you don't need to fence your home , plus you can take long walks or jog without looking over your back lol. With the space thing , I agree, normal estates have less land space but in places like the East rand here in Jozi , they do have space and the prices aren't that bad compared to the neighborhoods we mentioned. I also like that the estates there are mixed ( different classes). In one estate you can have different complexes , lower middle class apartments , higher middle class homes , and the rich ones . This is good for those with children , there is a huge pool of friends to choose from, plus you won't be paranoid when your child leaves your complex . They cant enter other complexes without you , and the security guards don't allow unsupervised children to exit the main gate. So when they are not around, you know they are playing with other kids by the clubhouse or the shared pool, where all the kids play .

These houses are dope , you should check out Glenvista, it's similar to Waterkloof . I love that place but residents always complain of burglaries during the festive season. When they come back from holidays; furniture gone . I suspect the security companies though cry.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Menhoe deals with hoes, which sane lady will want to be seen let alone be associated with a being like him?

We know who he rolls with and brags of on Nl..... lol.

grin grin what a fool. grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, that's the thing I dislike about stand alones, you become a prisoner in your own home, long electric fences and things like that. With estates you can easily enjoy the view of your neighborhood coz you don't need to fence your home , plus you can take long walks or jog without looking over your back lol. With the space thing , I agree, normal estates have less land space but in places like the East rand here in Jozi , they do have space and the prices aren't that bad compared to the neighborhoods we mentioned. I also like that the estates there are mixed ( different classes). In one estate you can have different complexes , lower middle class apartments , higher middle class homes , and the rich ones . This is good for those with children , there is a huge pool of friends to choose from, plus you won't be paranoid when your child leaves your complex . They cant enter other complexes without you , and the security guards don't allow unsupervised children to exit the main gate. So when they are not around, you know they are playing with other kids by the clubhouse or the shared pool, where all the kids play .

These houses are dope , you should check out Glenvista, it's similar to Waterkloof . I love that place but residents always complain of burglaries during the festive season. When they come back from holidays; furniture gone . I suspect the security companies though cry.

Where's Glenvista?

Lol, the thing you like about estates is the one thing I dislike the most- no privacy. I don't wanna see neighbours grin After many years having neighbours in close proximity, I think I wouldn't mind having neighbours so faraway that I'll need a loudspeaker to say "Hi" tongue I really like my own bubble. Estates wouldn't do.
The part about "mixed estates" got me laughing. IDK whether it's pride or not, but I wouldn't wanna live in the part of the estate that's considered a ghetto lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

I just looked up Glenvista, South of Jo'burg. Oh, the houses are lovely! If I ever move to Jozi, I think that's the one. The only down side I read there's a large community of Portuguese people over there. I usually don't like them lol. But Bleep it, we won't be sharing anything else other than the same street or whatever. It's really a nice area.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2018
pryme:
What's even sad is that all of these girls he claimed to have smashed will end up with better husbands and live out the rest of their life in opulence.
Lies from the pit of hell,those girls he sexed will never marry a good man,that is the truth.
A Bad tree will bear a bad one.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Where's Glenvista?

Lol, the thing you like about estates is the one thing I dislike the most- no privacy. I don't wanna see neighbours grin After many years having neighbours in close proximity, I think I wouldn't mind having neighbours so faraway that I'll need a loudspeaker to say "Hi" tongue I really like my own bubble. Estates wouldn't do.
The part about "mixed estates" got me laughing. IDK whether it's pride or not, but I wouldn't wanna live in the part of the estate that's considered a ghetto lol.

LMFAO @ the ghetto part, sukusa. I think the " ghetto " part is designed for new job entrants, it's good for inspiration grin. Whenever they drive passed the rich and the upper middle class , they can go like " one day is one day " grin.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

I just looked up Glenvista, South of Jo'burg. Oh, the houses are lovely! If I ever move to Jozi, I think that's the one. The only down side I read there's a large community of Portuguese people over there. I usually don't like them lol. But Bleep it, we won't be sharing anything else other than the same street or whatever. It's really a nice area.

It's a beautiful mountain neighborhood, I love it. There used to be a lot of of Portuguese there , but not anymore , but there is still a noticeable number of them. What's your problem with them ? . I dislike the fact that, it's in close proximity to places like Rosatanville , that place is now filled with filth , too many hillbrow indigenes grin.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO @ the ghetto part, sukusa. I think the " ghetto " part is designed for new job entrants, it's good for inspiration grin. Whenever they drive passed the rich and the upper middle class , they can go like " one day is one day " grin.

LMFAO. Ane? I can see how it can be motivational though. But why are the levies so high? Even higher than normal municipality rates. I've seen some estate homes where the levies are R5000, on top of municipality rates. That's too much embarassed

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2018
pryme:
It's hard to scale the stupidity of the thread, it's even more time consuming to rate the Tomfoolery of the Op.

50 - 70% of these girls he claimed to have smashed will end up with better husbands and live out the rest of their life in opulence. While the Op will keep draining him self on new pussie-s.

Sometimes I don't know which of the species that has a major malfunction, the male or the female.

what is your defination of a better life? Is it money,fame or power?
i can make your easter worthwhile just send me your acc number. Bt i wil screenshort to show nairalanders hw much i sent u,if its by my achievement i should hv pussied over 50 in 3 month of getn my new job diz year. So pls cuz i asked a question shouldnt b a liverage for u to say trash on better,cuz u dnt in anyway knw me one bit, on nairaland evrybdy is equall right? M waiting,pm me your acc no. Bt i wil scrnshot wht i wil send 2u..den u wil tel me wht u mean by better men.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

It's a beautiful mountain neighborhood, I love it. There used to be a lot of of Portuguese there , but not anymore , but there is still a noticeable number of them. What's your problem with them ? . I dislike the fact that, it's in close proximity to places like Rosatanville , that place is now filled with filth , too many hillbrow indigenes grin.

Lol, is Rosettenville that bad now? We went to a wedding there around 2000, with my sister. Back then it was still a nice leafy suburb. Sad that it has deteriorated.

Well, the Portuguese people who run the corner cafes are usually very rude & unfriendly. Another one used to toss the change at you. One day I got so angry, I said a few choice words to him. He told me to never come to his shop again lol. Which was a huge inconvenience because his shop was right infront of our place. I didn't go for a long time, but I started going again ngeshori because the other shops were a bit far. He never turned me away, but i could still sense the resentment lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by pryme(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2018
cglobalz:

what is your defination of a better life? Is it money,fame or power?
i can make your easter worthwhile just send me your acc number. Bt i wil screenshort to show nairalanders hw much i sent u,if its by my achievement i should hv pussied over 50 in 3 month of getn my new job diz year. So pls cuz i asked a question shouldnt b a liverage for u to say trash on better,cuz u dnt in anyway knw me one bit, on nairaland evrybdy is equall right? M waiting,pm me your acc no. Bt i wil scrnshot wht i wil send 2u..den u wil tel me wht u mean by better men.

Oh right, so you are that bar brain that opened this thread, tell me something what did you really gain by smashing 20 girls and opening a thread about it, don't worry let me answer that for you - what you gained was a national recognition of your immaturity, short sightedness, buffoonery and lack of focus.

Any guy they opens a thread about his sexual exploits is less than a man, so you being a better man in this case is a tall order, yes you don't qualify.

You want to send me money to prove what exactly? That you have money? You had better save that money to enable you fund one of your major achievements in life, that's smashing pussi-es.

Anyway I don't blame you, you are still a kid growing up it's natural to make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Learner. Your mates are talking 100+ and you're asking about 20. You just started grin
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2018
100! WTF....i dnt need dat anymore. I wil b getn married soon and would invite all of u on this thread.100! WTF....i dnt need dat anymore. I wil b getn married soon and would invite all of u on this thread.100! WTF....i dnt need dat anymore. I wil b getn married soon and would invite all of u on this thread.
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

LMFAO. Ane? I can see how it can be motivational though. But why are the levies so high? Even higher than normal municipality rates. I've seen some estate homes where the levies are R5000, on top of municipality rates. That's too much embarassed

They are very high in some estates, it's ridiculous. " they give you the best services " they say cheesy. They don't want broke people around them , lol.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, is Rosettenville that bad now? We went to a wedding there around 2000, with my sister. Back then it was still a nice leafy suburb. Sad that it has deteriorated.

Well, the Portuguese people who run the corner cafes are usually very rude & unfriendly. Another one used to toss the change at you. One day I got so angry, I said a few choice words to him. He told me to never come to his shop again lol. Which was a huge inconvenience because his shop was right infront of our place. I didn't go for a long time, but I started going again ngeshori because the other shops were a bit far. He never turned me away, but i could still sense the resentment lol.

Not all of it , but you wouldn't recognise some of the neighborhoods now. Remember the brothels and drug dens that were burnt down , there last year? . Apparently, after that things became better and Mashaba is giving that place a lot of attention, driving out the hillbrow indigenes back to hillbrow and yeoville grin.

LMFAO, I've never had a bad experience nabo. Niyathandana grin.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

They are very high in some estates, it's ridiculous. " they give you the best services " they say cheesy. They don't want broke people around them , lol.

Yhu no, it's too much. If you don't pay the levies, what do they do?

I remember one story that was on the news about one couple that duped an old lady of her money. She bought their R20M house in an estate in Durban, but they still refused to move, even though they got the money. She got her lawyers involved etc, they found out the couple owed the estate R105 000 in levies, over a two-year period. She was obliged to pay it herself. I still wonder what happened to the case.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

Not all of it , but you wouldn't recognise some of the neighborhoods now. Remember the brothels and drug dens that were burnt down , there last year? . Apparently, after that things became better and Mashaba is giving that place a lot of attention, driving out the hillbrow indigenes back to hillbrow and yeoville grin.

LMAO, I see. I remember that. He is doing such a great job shame, jealous down. In fact, all the suburbs should return to their former glory. The ghetto rats shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them. Full stop.

Hayi ntombi, he was an old man lol. In your side you're lucky, this side they're cheeky. I prefer the other ones over them. I forgot the country the other shopkeepers are from but it's in North Africa, Arab dudes. They're usually very friendly compared to the bloody Portuguese.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mzansian:

I just looked it up, ALGERIANS. They're by far the best shopkeepers imo.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Barzinime(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
You can even write it correctly Brostitute not Brostitude undecided
Go back to school young lady, stop wasting your life on here
Do something useful with your life
biacan:
You hopeless BROSTITUDE have you taken your pay today from the daughter of a commissioner in delta state gold digging modafuk
Re: Had Sex With 20 Girls And Still Counting. Is That What They Call Player? by Mzansian(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Yhu no, it's too much. If you don't pay the levies, what do they do?

I remember one story that was on the news about one couple that duped an old lady of her money. She bought their R20M house in an estate in Durban, but they still refused to move, even though they got the money. She got her lawyers involved etc, they found out the couple owed the estate R105 000 in levies, over a two-year period. She was obliged to pay it herself. I still wonder what happened to the case.

They will hand your name over to debt collectors, to harass and stalk you at all hours of the day grin. When that doesn't work , they get you blacklisted. The worst case scenario is, your property being put up for sale.

Yho, that's messed up. Poor woman. Some people love living beyond their means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ungrateful Ladies / 20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.