Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? (2512 Views)

‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man / Can U Marry Osu / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by ov: 3:05am On Mar 12, 2007
am falling in love with this girl who is 7yrs youger. really dont know whether to stop the relationship now while i can or continue. She is extremely beautiful, simple, honest, patient and still a virgin. what do u think i should do?
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by cuteass1(f): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2007
Well i'm not actually planning on marrying a girl, lol. . . . . . but if i was a guy, sure, why not??

7 yrs age-difference in a relationship is not much, so go ahead dearie wink
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Free(f): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2007
hmm 7yrs younger , how old R u?

anyways
age really dnt matter
but the level of maturity
and the love U two hav for each other

so ma answer being Go ahead giv it a shotgrin grin cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by nkc(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2007
what if u have a girlfriend that is the same age with u. can u marry her?
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by tunmininu(f): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2007
u didn't give ur age.u're not 16.are u?my b/f is 9 yrs older than i am and we intend getting married.Age has got nothing to do with this.Love is all that matters,afterall,
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by ugodaniel(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2007
Take da plunge broda, nothing dey happen!
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by BADCHRIS: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
my guy na wa for you o. because she is 7 ys younger you are asking such a question like this . ask your papa how old he take senior your mummsy. you dey kolo o.how old be jkanu wey marry that small girl or how old be ojukwu compared to bianca.my man narry if you want to marry. na age you dey check.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by agnesoseka: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2007
lol
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Ilovemyhus(f): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2007
Yeah you can,If you love her and she loves you age don't matter.
I say go for it.

I'm 11 years younger than the man I'm going to marry.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by minute(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2007
are u kiddin me? 11yrs tan? jesu gbawa!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by ima1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
there is nothing wrong with her being 7 years younger than you, i want someone 5-10 years older than me, i no want small boy, who thinks life is all about sex and women
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Ilovemyhus(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2007
minute:

are u kiddin me? 11yrs tan? jesu gbawa!!! shocked shocked shocked

Nope not kidding you!

It is a good thing to me

I love that my future husband is older he is very mature and
I love that he dosen't make everything about sex, Like a young man would.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by minute(f): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2007
i know girl,its a good thing,was just messn with u. wink wink wink
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Busta(f): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2007
when u say 7yrs, it depends on how old u are and how soon u wanna get married.

7yrs ain't dat bad tho.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Ilovemyhus(f): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2007
minute:

i know girl,its a good thing,was just messn with u. wink wink wink

I know you were. I just thought I would say.

Its cool
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by whiteNkem(f): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2007
If you're 20, then it's an issue. If you are 25 or above, it's alright. My baby is 6 yrs older than me and we have no problem with that. Usually, women mature faster than men so that's where the age difference comes from. I could never date a guy my age; they're simply way too immature.
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Ilovemyhus(f): 2:33am On Mar 13, 2007
white`Nkem:

If you're 20, then it's an issue. If you are 25 or above, it's alright. My baby is 6 years older than me and we have no problem with that. Usually, women mature faster than men so that's where the age difference comes from. I could never date a guy my age; they're simply way too immature.

Yes I agree with that.
I'm 25 myself
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Free(f): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2007
yawns
Re: Can U Marry A Girl Who Is 7yrs Youger Thtan You? by Ferlie(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
she no get pussy?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show My Girl I Love Her / Lesbian/gay Crush / Should I Cancel The Wedding Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.