Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31584 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by peacettw: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
emilyone:

For how much? I'm interested in getting one for myself.

Can't say the price cos I don't want to spoil anyone's business. Bought mine in aliexpress. They are currently on sales as we speak.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by skales67(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairaman66:

I am beginning to think that you just came out of Yaba! I hope not oO because it is not a good time to run mad!!

Bro...in 2015, you didn't ask Oyegun, Tinubu and Buhari whether they came out of Yaba after campaign promises...why question me about Yaba now? Don't you trust me?

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by emilyone(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
babzlim:
The very day I bought a brand new phone in computer village on my way out of village it got snatched and I was left to go home with the charger .... my brother's and sisters this happened 4yrs back but the anger is as fresh like yesterday.

Awww. Sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by chr123: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Glo sim card

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Ambitionsway: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
madgoat:
Durex condom. Waste of money when i could get cheaper brands cry

At least your own better. the babe said i shouldn't bang her with condom, I was like I for use the money buy suya or recharge card.

10 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by countsparrow: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

Omo butty ni eleyi sha... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by XaintJoel20: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin

How much did you buy it?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by 9ja083: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
So many things. Starting from the pillows (they got so flat under 1month. Despite i was told its orginal) to two of the blenders ( the juice mixer even got bad the very day i used it to blend fruits and its not a 2nd hand blender. The 2nd u have to use with caution) to cylinder regulator (that one dose not give me accurate gas measurement in my cylinder. Now it leaks gas and have to use heavy stone on it to prevent leakage ) to standing gas (they assured me that if anything goes wrong that they will change it for me under 1year. I was also made to believe that one of the burner uses electric only to find out that the electric is for lighter only) the worst they refused to change it.
The A.C I bought is a case. That one can't do its job of cooling off the room but bringing out more than a bucket of water each use as if I need tap water. I have change gas more than 2 times in 3months now they said stabilizer will help control it. That was how I find out that it has no cure.
The 15amp sockets melts any time I put on the electric stove.
Sometimes, when I enter my house I feel like crying.

21 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by handsomeyinka(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na cucumber I regret..
THIS girl just sold me a cucumber,as I dey eat am na so he they slippery for my mouth.Afterwhich I confronted her and she told me d cucumber just went through active duty because her boy friend hasn't been around for months.

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Oloripelebe: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sense grin
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Pat081: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Airtel data n glo data thinking dat glo will b better than Airtel data but am on my own

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015
God catch you want to be deceiving guys with that fake thing

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mowapa(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought a car online, later found out its manual drive.

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by babzlim(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
emilyone:

Awww. Sorry dear.

The next phone I bought ... I had to move with entourage to same place ... I wanted too see that asshole that will Dar me this time.

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Bullhari: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
folakemigeh:
folakemigeh:

chaiii see fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by okolet(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Was it that ur big bobby didn’t fit on or? Thank wink
biacan:
Regret buying a beautiful dress for myself only to find out that it was small had to give it to my friend sad
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by EnglishPolice(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
fancy4eve:
sorry about dat, but wit tym u will get ova her ohk
Hope I can.... I'm getting married in the next three weeks, but I still can't get over her!

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by anyicash(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
DabLord:
.Bought a blackberry at a cheaper rate,mehn the phone dey hot die.
I regretted passing the venue i bought the phone because if i didnt passed that venue i might not have the phone
I regretted reading ur grammar
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Mammybabe: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
2 hair I bought. One 65 k.the other one 28.rubbish hair.I will never buy human hair again.will stick to synthetic hair abrg

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Ginaz(f): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
I love black plantain so much that I bought a bunch and brought it home. I travelled the next day only for me to come back to meet ripe plantain.

1,300 gone for nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
the greatest harm done to a hard earned money is purchasing the most useless decoder in the world"STARTIMES"i bought it last year i didn't use it upto two months and i gave it to an old man in my area. The blessing wey d man give me better pass the decoder 10times

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Bought an 1881 Cerruti cologne for my husband, sh1t smells like moosleem incense I couldn’t even hug him after using it.

Had to start using it as rodent repellant on my lawn!

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by kayceeanthony93: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Spectranet modem
Terrible network

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:

i don't understand. Did your boobs turn to RPG's inside the bra? Or did they become so pointy they could cut through diamonds? Or were they transformed to Cossy's own? Please enlighten us? wink

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mcocolok(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
XaintJoel20:

How much did you buy it?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by russiamilan: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
MY First car
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by planetx13: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
emilyone:

Does it show time, and does it work with an app?

Yes to both your questions .. Thanks For the enquiry
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nonix22(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairaman66:

Do you live around first avenue Gwarinpa close to Crunch Cafe?
Na so e dey start
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by AlvaroMorata(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ginaz:
I love black plantain so much that I bought a bunch and brought it home. I travelled the next day only for me to come back to meet ripe plantain.

1,300 gone for nothing.

black plantain?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by crixlight2(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jarus:
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

Same here, I bought one useless murano, the car nearly kill me, up for sell now, buyer no show up, the car just reverse me from one to Zero, God punish devil.

8 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by IME1: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
No regret if I provided money for someone to feed the family
But person no fit force me buy wetin I no want na

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Boyooosa(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
A bottle of beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.