Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware (18569 Views)

How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix) / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2010
Guys, I just found out that it is now a known sin to fall in love with a girl you are not married to especially Nija girls. If you care about your emotional well being. "[b]DON'T EVER LOVE A GIRL WITH ALL YOUR HEAR[/b]T". If you have made the mistake before this deliverance message, kindly switch the love from your heart to your head and your driller.

Every Nigerian girl these days carries a spiritual production TAG that reads "I will surely mess up your heart if you entrust it to me". You see?. These people are the descendants of Eve, Delilah and Jezebel. - Show me a genuine loving girl and i will show you a live dragon.-

I know y'all will thank me for this. Pass this message and save lives.

I AM SAVED!.

As for the ladies. No intention to bad market una evil intentions, I am just spreading the life saving message. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by 190: 5:41pm On May 05, 2010
thank u, we don hear.now go get a microphone and spread the msg, so that even seun and mamagee would get the msg.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by olayinkaj2(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2010
@ 190, u funny die, if seun and mamagee catch u ehn! dem go shake u jigbijigbi. @ poster, i don hear o but i no get GF so i am save abi?
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by cpatra(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2010
@OP

kudos 2 the kind girl wey turn you born again over night.

Ha ha ha ha, I think sey na only guys sabi dey break heart? Girls una too much. Keep it up!
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Woke4all(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2010
True talk. It seems you recently got a heartbreak.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2010
190:

thank u, we don hear.now go get a microphone and spread the msg, so that even seun and mamagee would get the msg.

Seun na womanizer?

olayinka.j:

@ 190, u funny die, if seun and mamagee catch u ehn! dem go shake u jigbijigbi. @ poster, i don hear o but i no get GF so i am save abi?

You safe die!!!. Keep it up man. If u can hold urself well, marriage no be matter.

cpatra:

@OP

kudos 2 the kind girl wey turn you born again over night.

Ha ha ha ha, I think sey na only guys sabi dey break heart? Girls una too much. Keep it up!

Meaning wetin nah. Na your type no dey listen to voice of wisdom. Na from experience i take dey advice una cos if i give una gist ehh.

Woke4all:

True talk. It seems you recently got a heartbreak.

Do i sound like someone speaking from a broken heart or from a heart full of wisdom and deliverance?
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 9:58pm On May 05, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Seun na womanizer?
Meaning wetin nah. Na your type no dey listen to voice of wisdom. Na from experience i take dey advice una cos if i give una gist ehh.

Thanks for the advice. Oya give us the gist na.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2010
Flashfast1:

Thanks for the advice. Oya give us the gist na.

You wan find gist wey u wan take laff me abi?. grin grin grin grin grin
Bros if i tell you wetin i pass through for one stupid girl hand eeh. From the heart break, i still dey get serious chest problem ("No Jokes" ). Say i still dey alive na miracle man. Femalehood na possessed gender.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by asas(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2010
na wa oh women dis women dat men also are heartbreakers users and deceivers,
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by davidif: 12:53am On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Guys, I just found out that it is now a known sin to fall in love with a girl you are not married to especially Nija girls. If you care about your emotional well being. "DON'T EVER LOVE A GIRL WITH ALL YOUR HEAR[/b]T". If you have made the mistake before this deliverance message, kindly switch the love from your heart to your head and your driller.

Every Nigerian girl these days carries a spiritual production TAG that reads "I will surely mess up your heart if you entrust it to me". You see?. These people are the descendants of Eve, Delilah and Jezebel. - Show me a genuine loving girl and i will show you a live dragon.-

I know y'all will thank me for this. Pass this message and save lives.

[b]I AM SAVED!.

As for the ladies. No intention to bad market una evil intentions, I am just spreading the life saving message. grin grin grin grin grin

HILLARIOUS.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 10:20am On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

You wan find gist wey u wan take laff me abi?. grin grin grin grin grin
Bros if i tell you wetin i pass through for one silly girl hand eeh. From the heart break, i still dey get serious chest problem ("No Jokes" ). Say i still dey alive na miracle man. Femalehood na possessed gender.
**laughing already**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think I get the picture already. Women no go kill us for this world wen we come. Look on the bright side, the thing don make you born again. lol grin grin
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Tinksh(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2010
Wow!! Someone has been burned! I am sorry for your pain!
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2010
asas:

na wa oh women dis women dat men also are heartbreakers users and deceivers,

Thats your opinion. Man was created in Gods own image, woman was created in the likelihood of a serpent. Pretenders and deceitful. You people chased us out of garden of eden. Now u want to chase us out of the world. Thank God for my kind.

Flashfast1:

**laughing already**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think I get the picture already. Women no go kill us for this world wen we come. Look on the bright side, the thing don make you born again. lol grin grin

Look on the brighter side and born again with me. grin grin grin

Tink_sh:

Wow!! Someone has been burned! I am sorry for your pain!

Good thing you admit women are burning fire. Forget the pain I am carrying on with my new ministry and crusade against female wickedness.
That all daughters of jezebel might lose their hold on my brothers.!
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Nenyechi(f): 12:31pm On May 06, 2010
@blakkboi.Is dis abt d promiscous galfrnd dat u posted b4.did she get worst or wat?or she has finally broken ur heart?jst take things easy.i think dis is a 2 way thing,its not only a gal dat can break a guys heart afta showin her so much love n all dat,d guys r also guilty of dat too.maybe dats y some gals r lovin wit dia head n not dia heart becos of so many heart broken.now u av learnt ur lessons n u r more xperienced now,i think dat wil help u in ur next relatnship.u wil be more careful n u wil tread softly.dnt fall 4 d wrong gal
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Tinksh(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2010
Good thing you admit women are burning fire. Forget the pain I am carrying on with my new ministry and crusade against female wickedness.
That all daughters of jezebel might lose their hold on my brothers.!

[quote][/quote]

Hahaha!! Very funny guy! Good luck to you when you are old and alone. Have fun with that. Men burn too, be sure of that.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by mamagee3(f): 5:28pm On May 06, 2010
What's this garbage of a thread supposed to imply? undecided

That a couple who are soon to be wedded shouldn't love each other with all of their hearts
? undecided sad
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 6:29pm On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Look on the brighter side and born again with me. grin grin grin
Count me in bro. As long as I'll be the one collecting all the tithe and offering grin grin grin
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by akelliah(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2010
this is not a joke, men please understand that women have decided to control alternatively delete us, this is how they operate.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Diva20(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2010
You guys are a bunch of brokenhearted losers lol
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

What's this garbage of a thread supposed to imply? undecided

That a couple who are soon to be wedded shouldn't love each other with all of their hearts
? undecided sad

I no go blame you. You have the right to defend your wicked gender. Go on and crucify the crudsade, But dudes must be delivered. First Adam then Samson. Now me. I shall never go down gurl.

Flashfast1:

Count me in bro. As long as I'll be the one collecting all the tithe and offering grin grin grin

God go bless you ooo my brother. I shall never hang a leg.

akelliah:

this is not a joke, men please understand that women have decided to control alternatively delete us, this is how they operate.

grin grin. I dey feel you.
See people like mama-gee defending their extermination plans.

Someone was said that WOMAN means Woe unto man. I don't know how true that is, but they are really going far to prove that right. Be Wise!
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Madukaele(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2010
@poster, sorri for your pain
what you will understand is that once you love someone more than she loves you ,you will always cry. not like she is bad but you loved her more. that also goes to the ladies, dont love a guy more than he loves you,

I had a problem with a lady, i loved her more and she messsed me up. not like she didnt love me but cos i loved her more than she loved me. a good girl. i called her all kinds of name not knowing am doing same evil she did to me cos i also have dis lady dat loves me more than i love her but i didnt notice i was hurting her feelings just like my ex hurt me.

we human find it hard to fancy does that love  us so much. i understand the pain but check well, someone may be in pain cos of the way you r treating her. take kia bro.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

You guys are a bunch of brokenhearted losers lol

Thanks Delilah.

Madukaele:

@poster, sorri for your pain
what you will understand is that once you love someone more than she loves you ,you will always cry. not like she is bad but you loved her more. that also goes to the ladies, dont love a guy more than he loves you,

I had a problem with a lady, i loved her more and she messsed me up. not like she didnt love me but cos i loved her more than she loved me. a good girl. i called her all kinds of name not knowing am doing same evil she did to me cos i also have dis lady dat loves me more than i love her but i didnt notice i was hurting her feelings just like my ex hurt me.

we human find it hard to fancy does that love  us so much. i understand the pain but check well, someone may be in pain cos of the way you r treating her. take kia bro.

Its not the same thing ma brother. Has a girl made you contemplate suicide?. If no, then you barely understand what I am talking about. Life of solitude seems the way. Or maybe a life or emotional war against these Eve's.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 7:17pm On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Thanks Delilah.

Its not the same thing ma brother. Has a girl made you contemplate suicide?. If no, then you barely understand what I am talking about. Life of solitude seems the way. Or maybe a life or emotional war against these Eve's.

LWKMD. grin
BlackBoi I beg make you no commit suicide o.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 7:24pm On May 06, 2010
BlackBoi
is it the chic you were referring to here that did this to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441260.0.html

Now I see why you are so bitter
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Madukaele(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Thanks Delilah.

BlakkBoi:

Thanks Delilah.

i have more experience in the field of heart pain. trust me ,i broke up with my ex 7 years in a relationship , every soul on earth know about us, she sleeps around like no mans biz, i cryed all nite cos of the pain still she neva stoped , i talk and talked  till i got tired of talking, everyone told me to quit but it was neva easy, but i did cos i knew if i dont i will surely die  young. wasnt easy bro, i even enter fasting and prayer, sounds funny but is true. thank God am free but some times the experience over comes me and it kills my day. just got to live with it, bro .

check urself very well. someone u may be hurting hers, may not be tru but surely some one else loves u. tak kia and good luck in ur decisions
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Diva20(f): 7:30pm On May 06, 2010
If all advice fails, you can always jump off a cliff.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Flashfast1: 7:38pm On May 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Be nice now, the guy is obviously in serious pain here.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by BlakkBoi(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2010
Flashfast1:

BlackBoi
is it the chic you were referring to here that did this to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441260.0.html

Now I see why you are so bitter

Yes oo. Thats the devil i was talking about.

Madukaele:

i have more experience in the field of heart pain. trust me ,i broke up with my ex 7 years in a relationship , every soul on earth know about us, she sleeps around like no mans biz, i cryed all nite cos of the pain still she neva stoped , i talk and talked  till i got tired of talking, everyone told me to quit but it was neva easy, but i did cos i knew if i dont i will surely die  young. wasnt easy bro, i even enter fasting and prayer, sounds funny but is true. thank God am free but some times the experience over comes me and it kills my day. just got to live with it, bro .

check urself very well. someone u may be hurting hers, may not be tru but surely some one else loves u. tak kia and good luck in your decisions

You fasted and prayed yet your prayers wasn't answered. She is the devil in disguise.
Kinda seems you went through hell while i only stepped into it. Sorry my man. Don't cry again. God will compensate u and give u someone reasonable but she will suffer for her sins. E no easy oo.

Diva 2.0:

Yes Jezebel. We are discussing your type here. If i don't jump maybe u will persuade me. Nonsense.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by baybbootz(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2010
Why was mamagee and seuns names mentioned?

This thread doesnt make sense, jezebel ko, delilah ni. Its ok for u guys to be d!.ck heads but its not right for us girls to get smarter tongue tongue tongue Get with the new plan, this is just the beginning grin grin grin

sowi sha at poster, but are you sure that its not karma for the other hearts uve dealt with? undecided
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Diva20(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Yes Jezebel. We are discussing your type here. If i don't jump maybe u will persuade me. Nonsense.

I don't persuade people to jump, I push them off the cliff.
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by Kelvinj(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2010
gender blast, clash of the titans
Re: Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware by pheonixChi(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2010
@poster

luv your post really tickled me lol. Listen luvie you like ever man before you and the ones coming will fall in love and continue to do so foolishly, you know why? well its because you dont love women with your hearts ,but your D**ks, the blood rushes from your head to your nether region and what do you get? ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.