Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... (2373 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
a girl's prime is between 16-24, that is 8years when her beauty is at it peak, fresh ass,boobs,clean pussy with little or no make up, don't tell me it is school or job because that doesn't stop it. why must you Bleep around during your best years and at old age looking for husband. Lot of men do propose to girls at their 16-23 all they hear is I am still young not ready but go on keeping multiple men, going club and parties etc. why??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by UrVillagePelsin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I'm not a lady but, I think I have a say on this one.
Nobody just clocks 16 or 17 or... 24 and boom!! Gets married like its a promotional class. One has to make decisive decisions that would either ruin ones life or make their life... So with all this in mind, they have to take their time and do the mathematics..

https://icmaxblog.com !! you might wanna Check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
a girl's prime is between 16-24, that is 8years when her beauty is at it peak, fresh ass,boobs,clean pussy with little or no make up, don't tell me it is school or job because that doesn't stop it. why must you Bleep around during your best years and at old age looking for husband. Lot of men do propose to girls at their 16-23 all they hear is I am still young not ready but go on keeping multiple men, going club and parties etc. why??
if they marry at that age bracket, don’t you know small small gehs will be scarce? Leave dem o
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
UrVillagePelsin:
I'm not a lady but, I think I have a say on this one.
Nobody just clocks 16 or 17 or... 24 and boom!! Gets married like its a promotional class. One has to make decisive decisions that would either ruin ones life or make their life... So with all this in mind, they have to take their time and do the mathematics..

https://icmaxblog.com !! you might wanna Check it out.
in the process Bleep around.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

VACCINES FOR DUMBNESS AND STUPIDITY... INSTEAD OF POLIO SHOULD BE DEVELOPED. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

VACCINES AGAINST DUMBNESS AND STUPIDITY... INSTEAD OF POLIO SHOULD BE DEVELOPED. undecided
What is this fool saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by UrVillagePelsin(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
in the process Bleep around.

That part is their personal business, as been human gives us right to live the way we wish.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Joislim(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
stupidity everywhere... why are most guys not financially stable at 25?

10 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
You guys should channel all these your energies and momentum to something productive biko, leave girls for now.

what's preventing you from getting married at your prime age if not finances.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
UrVillagePelsin:

That part is their personal business, as been human gives us right to live the way we wish.
And as a man you don't mind how many men has seen your fiancée naked, her body count? 20+ men?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Joislim:
stupidity everywhere... why are most guys not financially stable at 25?
see liability, because you depend on their pocket to live hahahaha.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
You guys should channel all these your energies and momentum to something productive biko, leave girls for now.

what's preventing you from getting married at your prime age if not finances.
men prime starts from 30 to infinity we don't expire, at 40 now menopause will knock your door. How can we leave girls? they are our products, our means to reproduce, and no man want a damaged goods.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
men prime starts from 30 to infinity we don't expire, at 40 now menopause will knock your door. How can we leave girls? they are our products, our means to reproduce, and no man want a damaged goods.
see moniker. sorry
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
see moniker. sorry
we just don't like your prostitution nature.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
see moniker. sorry
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
is that what you told your sister this morning?shocked
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

is that what you told your sister this morning?shocked
I don't have a sister if I do she will probably do what Nigerian girls are best at offering pussy for money.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
I don't have a sister if I do she will probably do what Nigerian girls are best at offering pussy for money.
lool,okay.
but you have a woman in the house?wink
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,okay.
but you have a woman in the house?wink
yes my old mother whom my father married a virgin, she has never been accused of hoeing. loyal woman.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
yes my old mother whom my father married a virgin, she has never been accused of hoeing. loyal woman.
but you said Nigerian women(generalisation ) are good at hoeing around.wink
they offer pussy for money.winkwink

(generalisation)
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
What is this fool saying?

You Can Have Sense o.

Your Foolishness is Without Blemish...

Men Lose Their Looks To As They Grow Other...

Why Dont You Marry When You Are 18?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

So In Your Sight Senses You Would Propose to An 18-24years old Girl... When Many Of These Girls at That Age Are Not Mentally and Fiancially Prepared For Marriage...

You Think Marriage Is Bread And Egg... Better Use Your Head
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
but you said Nigerian women(generalisation ) are good at hoeing around.wink they offer pussy for money.winkwink

(generalisation)

Better Leave All These Boys Who Have Only Seen Pussy in Po.rn videos...

They Will Drain Your Energy In Foolish Talk
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Better Leave All These Boys Who Have Only Seen Pussy in Po.rn videos...

They Will Drain Your Energy In Foolish Talk
how you?wink I wanted to show him how he shot himself on the foot
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Saff(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

So In Your Sight Senses You Would Propose to An 18-24years old Girl... When Many Of These Girls at That Age Are Not Mentally and Fiancially Prepared For Marriage...

You Think Marriage Is Bread And Egg... Better Use Your Head
girls develop physical and mentally faster than guys you daft slowpoke. At that age they are ready.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
how you?wink I wanted to show him how he shot himself on the foot
I'm Good... Been Attending Vigils throughout This Week, not Easy..
How You?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Preshy561(f): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:
I'm Good... Been Attending Vigils throughout This Week, not Easy..
How You?
eehya!! God will help us all.I'm good,you?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saff:
Why you men think you don’t have a prime, bothers me. Ya’ll are not the same at 25 to 45. Go and ask your fathers. Opportunities at 25 will not be the same at 45. I was even talking about this with my dad yesterday. He’s in his 50s, do you just want to start hustling at his age ? At that age mentally you’re focused on retirement and living peacefully, physically you won’t even have the strength to do a lot of things. You won’t understand until you get there so keep on wasting your youth talking about what women are doing, yeah? Better learn this quickly.
As men grow older their beauty manifest, time is a man's best friend, your dad still look attractive to every class of women.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by Saff(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
this is a big lie. Don’t deceive yourself into failure.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

but you said Nigerian women(generalisation ) are good at hoeing around.wink
they offer pussy for money.winkwink

(generalisation)
with the exception of old school women, I know you are seeing more than one guy, to you it's security not keeping all eggs in one basket but the definition of that is prostitution.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... by IamPlato(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
eehya!! God will help us all.I'm good,you?

How Is Owerri And The Okorcha family Business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Should I Use Guys It Urgent / Bridal Train Steps Out In Waist Coat And Tie for Wedding / Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.