Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Today’s Marriage Prayer – My Our Lives Be Filled To Overflowing Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today’s Marriage Prayer – My Our Lives Be Filled To Overflowing Joy (289 Views)

The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today’s Marriage Prayer – My Our Lives Be Filled To Overflowing Joy by tkgz(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Dear Heavenly Father,

May our lives be filled to overflowing with joy. Whether we’re waiting on You for our next step or living according to plan, may we discover peace and joy that come to those who trust in Your will.

Give us the strength and courage to hold onto joy when others are dragging us down. For nobody can rob us of that which flows from Your Spirit.

It’s not easy to rejoice in tribulation, or to give thanks when we experience loss, but all things are possible to those who believe.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/todays-marriage-overflowing-joy/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Profile Now A Confession Site / True Love / New American Bride Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding.---she Ran Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.