Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (53377 Views)

Naija Lady Removed Her P*nt In Public Prank Because The Man Promised To Give Her / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Plus Size Lady Removed Her Pants Twerks Inside Fast Food (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
GGirll:
If all ladies will practice NO SEX till married there will be no single lady on earth but because they cheapen themselves so much to d extent of baby mama n side chicks worse of all they are now being compared with sex dolls and yet the so called sophisticated aka slay prostitutes still can't get it....they continue to dehumanize womanhood all in d name of sex n male attention or money fools....close up your legs all of u n lets see if d so called sex dolls will do d work or if each man won't marry their own.....please this is my opinion write yours n don't quote me wrongly especially those idiotic, dirty cowards that will hide on NL to vomit their frustration whose life is nothing but a mirage....ideal ladies n men will understand while dirty hopeless fools will disagree!!

VERY GOOD!

I'LL MARRY YOU, GET YOU PREGNANT THRICE, AND ELOPE.

THEN I LOOK FOR MORE WOMEN LIKE YOU AND DO THE SAME UNTIL THIS EARTH IS COVERED WITH SINGLE "ONCE MARRIED" MOTHERS. grin
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=ibnchokomah post=66253299] Dirty hopeless fools? Well as a member of the gang of dirty hopeless fools permit me ma'am to say I defer from what you said with these few points of mine.

1) Your base for a successful relationship is hinged on "abstinence" which has been proven time and time again to be false. Have you met virgin witches before? Ladies that their behavior could send anyone to their grave? I've met one and trust me, it was there I confirmed that virginity doesn't equate good manner.

2) Sex isn't the problem with relationship. Insatiability is. Ladies you mentioned give their bodies out because of money. I did a social experiment with a number of ladies in my whatsapp contact list promising them 10k to spend the night at my place and I specifically said we're gonna have sex. About 95% of them agreed. Now guys unfortunately are wired for cheap scores. If any cones knocking, an average guy will pounce on it. It's no news that ladies have more self control than guys. That said, you the underlying reason for some ladies opening their legs to any d**k that comes their way is greed and not the need for sex.

3) To your major point that if all ladies say no sex till marriage, there will be no single lady, I'd like to point out that although you used an extreme definite conclusion that abstinence will lead NO single lady because that's mathematically impossible. Some ladies and men might not want to date, you didn't put into consideration the ratio of eligible men to eligible ladies, and most importantly, you can't compare couples in a genuine sexual relationship with ladies that sell their bodies for money.. One is a relationship the other is a business. grin

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to convince you and not confuse you that I am a member of the gang of dirty hopeless fools (DHF rules).

On a side note: People will always have different views to your own. I for one do understand what you wrote and do believe that most of it are right but when I read the part you called anyone that disagrees with you names, I chose to show you that there's always a flip side to an argument. Thank you.[/quote]

Quoted for fact!

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by starlentboi(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
my guy......... grin grin grin
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE THINKS SHE'S SMART,. BUT SHE'S JUST AN ORDINARY LUNATIC.. TO BE SINCERE.

SHE "REMOVED" SEX AND REPLACED IT WITH WHAT? MAYBE MORE BAD FOOD AND TERRIBLE ATTITUDE.

SHE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OR BODY IS NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE TOGETHER.

SOME RELATIONSHIPS, AND EVEN MARRIAGES LASTS FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THE SEX IS GOOD. SOME PEOPLE ENDURE THEIR PARTNERS ATTITUDE, OR PHYSICAL / EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS QUALITY SEX TO COMPENSATE WITH.

AND THIS SELFISH GIRL DECIDED AT HER OWN WILL, TO "REMOVE" SEX FROM A POSSIBLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
IF HER MAN HAD DONE THAT TO HER FOR JUST A DAY, SHE'LL BE THE ONE TO RAISE THE ALARM THAT HE'S CHEATING ON HER.

THIS MAN HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A HERO, AND DESERVES A BILLBOARD AND A STATUE IN IMO STATE.

YOU SHOULDN'T JUST TAKE ANY NONSENSE THESE WOMEN GIVE YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING "THE BOSS" OR IN CONTROL.
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
Dirty hopeless fools? Well as a member of the gang of dirty hopeless fools permit me ma'am to say I defer from what you said with these few points of mine.

WHERE CAN I BUY THE ASSOCIATION FORM FOR DIRTY HOPELESS FOOLS, I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by kmaster007: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2018
sex is enjoyment and dat moment after u satisfy u will feel relaxed
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE CAN I BUY THE ASSOCIATION FORM FOR DIRTY HOPELESS FOOLS, I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. cheesy

Lol, that quote is not from me, it's from the other guy I quoted. I'm sure he'll assist you tongue
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Stallione(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Point of correction pathetic lady dat said she removed sex and he left.What did u expect,sex is one of the important tinz in a relationship,when removed everytin stops automatically,the intimacy becomes threatend immediately,every other tinz goes down the drain.U said u removed sex n he went out with his real girlfrnd on ur birthday,there was never anytin like real gf when both of u were 2geda,u just stopped giving him sex,he met another girl,gave it 2him and he became used to her.Its as simple as "ABCD",stop crying fowl play here,u brought dis upon urself.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Stallione(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
sage101:
You removed it from Him....

Can U swear U never did it with another guy during that time?

I hate it when lady form pity party because of sex. It shows U were useless and could only offer SEX.....
Be a better You and stop complaining...

#FeministsRule
I love this lady,i swear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by skales67(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
KingGBsky:
Oh!
She better do because soon I would raise a revolution for Nigeria men to only marry virgins and of course repentant ladies who take marriage for only all the bliss and wedding gown.
Marriage is a sacred calling. The youths of this generation has destroyed that due to loss.
My mother married a virgin as so my eldest sister.
It was honorable and I see thief marriage lasting a lifetime.
Why do you think most marriages end up in divorce.
You sleep around before marriage and even have sex with your partner you intend spending your lifetime with.
If you have sex with a girl for so long and then get married what honour is the marriage about? Its marriage all for sex and pleasure.
I pray God heals this generation else alot of people is see here will end up as slaves to both themselves and their peers.

Bro...stop being religiously pious. There are some couples who married as virgins and they are either divorced already or having marital crisis while some couples who were sex maniacs before meeting each other are enjoying marital bliss after years of being wedded.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Foolish44: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Sarang:

lol do you have a heart? Can't take a joke?

angry No
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Sarang(f): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Foolish44:

angry No

Okay nah.. Apologies

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by shakyum: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
four good months fa, you think that one is easy ahbi
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by RillJ(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2018
You are so real!

AntiBrutus:
You removed IT for four months? Why? angry
Well, he has removed you too...the duration is what I can't tell.

As for going on holiday with his REAL GF, sorry oh, na the parolz be that.

Guys will call you "bae", his friends will call you "iyawo". One foolish one would even say things like "do you have any friend that's like you? I just wan dey like you and my guy---I dey envy una"

To all the sisters that were called "our wife", only to find out they are side chicks #OneLove Mehn cheesy
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Olifiz(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Sarang:
grin grin

He's not a real man.. argue with your ancestors wink

Please see my signature

Modified: Okay guys.. I was teasing up there. Stop quoting me biko nu.. cry

Show your ancestors ur signature.

Oh sorry I am teasing u too. No more quotes.

About your siggy, My God guide and bless all orphans n the less privileged. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Delivar(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2018
GGirll:
If all ladies will practice NO SEX till married there will be no single lady on earth but because they cheapen themselves so much to d extent of baby mama n side chicks worse of all they are now being compared with sex dolls and yet the so called sophisticated aka slay prostitutes still can't get it....they continue to dehumanize womanhood all in d name of sex n male attention or money fools....close up your legs all of u n lets see if d so called sex dolls will do d work or if each man won't marry their own.....please this is my opinion write yours n don't quote me wrongly especially those idiotic, dirty cowards that will hide on NL to vomit their frustration whose life is nothing but a mirage....ideal ladies n men will understand while dirty hopeless fools will disagree!!
You think that will work fine? Believe me, the situation will be very terrible cos men will be forced to get married just for sex when they ain't even prepared. Once they get the sex and get tired of it they eventually realize they ain't ready for marriage. Lots of marriages will keep crashing and kids born to face the tough conditions of unprepared marriages.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
at least she now knows she"s d sidechic grin

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by KingGBsky(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
skales67:

Bro...stop being religiously pious. There are some couples who married as virgins and they are either divorced already or having marital crisis while some couples who were sex maniacs before meeting each other are enjoying marital bliss after years of being wedded.

Say want you know fool and don't come here to say barbish just to promote promiscuity
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by djon78(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingGBsky:

Say want you know fool and don't come here to say barbish just to promote promiscuity

Abeg tell them. This generation and sex is something else. Sex is a sacred gift from God, and strictly for marriage. But they won't hear.

The human body is meant to be the temple of God. Why? Because the human body is a very complex machine. Recently I discovered that the muscles and nerves spread around the body are many. The psalmist said that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, the Hebrew word translated made means 'embroidery', this imply that our bodies were woven by God like a way an embroidery is carefuly created. So we should respect this wonderful body God has given us by honoring Him with our body.

God made the human body a very complex machine. That is why we have to honor God with our body. The pleasures a human feels in his or her body was put there by God. He gave you free will, you can use it anyway you want, but you will give account one-day.

People should learn to honor God in there body. Simple. Abstain from premarital sex, adultery etc. Get married and enjoy sex with your spouse (proverbs 5 vs15 to end) That is God's will. Simple
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by KingGBsky(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
djon78:

Abeg tell them. This generation and sex is something else. Sex is a sacred gift from God, and strictly for marriage. But they won't hear.

The human body is meant to be the temple of God. Why? Because the human body is a very complex machine. Recently I discovered that the muscles and nerves spread around the body are many. The psalmist said that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, the Hebrew word translated made means 'embroidery', this imply that our bodies were woven by God like a way an embroidery is carefuly created. So we should respect this wonderful body God has given us by honoring Him with our body.

God made the human body a very complex machine. That is why we have to honor God with our body. The pleasures a human feels in his or her body was put there by God. He gave you free will, you can use it anyway you want, but you will give account one-day.

People should learn to honor God in there body. Simple. Abstain from premarital sex, adultery etc. Get married and enjoy sex with your spouse (proverbs 5 vs15 to end) That is God's will. Simple

Whatever they care about sex is their problem but marriage.
I respect marriage as mush as I respect my life.
Its a covenant God had with man and woman.
Its like a bond bonding two souls together, and the means of the bonding is through sex, and people especially girls don't even give a damn.
If you ask the fools they will say you ate being religious.
What has religion got to do with knowing where and from whom I'm from got to do with any of it.
I believe so much in God and for men giving ourself to other women don't do much to the women but the men.
You know how much God respect men when you know He actually said you are committing a sin against yourself when you give in to women.
Marriage is sacred and not a tool for sexual pleasure
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BabbanBura(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
gocac:
This is simple dear lady, your not useful to him.
And as such your just a intimacy gadget to him.

So telling him no sex for 4 months is like affirming to him that your utterly useless to him.

Ladies try to be more useful, creative, smart and supportive to your guys, rather than think that all
You can offer is sex. Trust me your sorry ass won't be dumped like this sex object seeking for relevance.

I fully agree with ya
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
RillJ:
You are so real!

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by skales67(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
KingGBsky:

You were talking about praying to "God to heal generation" whereby sounding like a "born again"...i then aired my opinion and you begin to abuse me. Can you see the reason non-believers never take you so-called bible carrying believers seriously because so many just like you are nothing but hypocrites who are deceiving themselves. If I mention 3 moderators in this comment right now or click the report button, you will serve a ban or if I decide to pour out abuses on you as you started, you cannot withstand the heat because I have a very sharp tongue. But I will not descend so low to your level.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Opentokwowledge: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
She probably doesn't bring any other tangible food to table other than her pusee. She removed her pusee from the table, nigga found himself a replacement. What's special in that?
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Opentokwowledge: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=BrideOfDracula post=66253533][/quote] Sorry oh..How did the sex orgy go? Can we have the pics of how it all went down and immortalize it?
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Tonytonex(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS APART, SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT
SOME OF THE OVER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE SEX THAT IS NOT SIN.

BOTH GENDERS GO CRAZY FOR IT. FORGET THE MYTH THAT IT'S THE MAN'S FOOD. MANY WOMEN STAY SINGLE BUT DON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT SELF-SERVICING.

IT CAN REDUCE DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY, IT CAN CAUSE FOCUS AND DETERMINATION. cheesy

THEN SOMEONE WILL JUST DECIDE TO "REMOVE" SEX FROM HER RELATIONSHIP. THE WORD "REMOVED" WHICH SHE USED SEFF TIRE ME.

IF SHE HAD REMOVED HER NEGATIVITY INSTEAD, I'M SURE SHE'D HAVE LANDED A BETTER MAN, WHO MIGHT HAVE WIFED HER ALREADY.
Guy Ur Sense Is Too Much, I Remove Cap For You.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
AntiBrutus:
You removed IT for four months? Why? angry
Well, he has removed you too...the duration is what I can't tell.

As for going on holiday with his REAL GF, sorry oh, na the parolz be that.

Guys will call you "bae", his friends will call you "iyawo". One foolish one would even say things like "do you have any friend that's like you? I just wan dey like you and my guy---I dey envy una"

To all the sisters that were called "our wife", only to find out they are side chicks #OneLove Mehn cheesy
Truth is that if you remove sex then you must have something else to replace that. There are many things better than sex. Either she’s not romantic or she has an empty skull.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by KingGBsky(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
skales67:

You were talking about praying to "God to heal generation" whereby sounding like a "born again"...i then aired my opinion and you begin to abuse me. Can you see the reason non-believers never take you so-called bible carrying believers seriously because so many just like you are nothing but hypocrites who are deceiving themselves. If I mention 3 moderators in this comment right now or click the report button, you will serve a ban or if I decide to pour out abuses on you as you started, you cannot withstand the heat because I have a very sharp tongue. But I will not descend so low to your level.

My mother did not know Christ before she married a virgin
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by bionixs: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE "REMOVED" SEX AND REPLACED IT WITH WHAT? MAYBE MORE BAD FOOD AND TERRIBLE ATTITUDE.

SHE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OR BODY IS NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE TOGETHER.

SOME RELATIONSHIPS, AND EVEN MARRIAGES LASTS FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THE SEX IS GOOD. SOME PEOPLE ENDURE THEIR PARTNERS ATTITUDE, OR PHYSICAL / EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS QUALITY SEX TO COMPENSATE WITH.

AND THIS SELFISH GIRL DECIDED AT HER OWN WILL, TO "REMOVE" SEX FROM A POSSIBLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.
IF HER MAN HAD DONE THAT TO HER FOR JUST A DAY, SHE'LL BE THE ONE TO RAISE THE ALARM THAT HE'S CHEATING ON HER.

THIS MAN HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A HERO, AND DESERVES A BILLBOARD AND A STATUE IN IMO STATE.

YOU SHOULDN'T JUST TAKE ANY NONSENSE THESE WOMEN GIVE YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING "THE BOSS" OR IN CONTROL.
angry
you made some points somehow but marry her first na.
Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Sorry oh..How did the sex orgy go? Can we have the pics of how it all went down and immortalize it?

Re: Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened by wristbangle: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

angry

grin mehn when I read this comment up to where you mentioned that the man is a hero, am like cheesy cheesy. U no well bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.