Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (43849 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by chukzyfcbb: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
am still looking for how this is fake
how can you identify fake when you don't even know what original looks like, lool

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Einl(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
adeniyi3971:

B

Lol
You caught me out.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by kollinpowel(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Now I know daddy freeze is crazy when last did he come out and talk about made in 9ja products and besides Person wey get Louis Vuitton now even know the ass licker .Abeg leave the young man make he wear anything he like , in as much as he didn't steal it .ba wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Fesomu(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
We wish to know the stylist
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by enemmo(f): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Funny enough, our clothing industry is fast developing and our public figures should do well to patronise our local designers.#buynaijatogrownaira. There are upcoming designers who would do well with the exposure. Respect to Chimamanda Adichie, Adekunle Gold, Yemi Alade, Innocent Idibia etc who encourage us to keep doing what we do.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

how can you identify fake when you don't even know what original looks like, lool
pls tell me how the orijinal looks like o�
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by chukzyfcbb: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
pinkyruledworld:
pls tell me how the orijinal looks like o�
I can't also identify fake, leave the job to busters, that's what they live for
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Jacktheripper: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please how did you guys recognized that its fake
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by chukzyfcbb: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Please how did you guys recognized that its fake
there is a group online that identify celebrities wearing fake , its an american group I think and our dear Kiss Daniel was caught in thier web.

Because its a reputable group known for busting celebrities, nobody could argue with them.

plus its a Yankee group , so they know better :-)

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Hakeem12(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
His hash tag though.Free the sheeple
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by hotdealz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:
I don't know why people were on Kiss Daniel's case. Most of these celebs don't buy their clothing, they're styled by stylists or they model for designers or boutiques. The handle that busted the shirt as fake should have posted a side-by-side photo of boththe original and fake shirts.
There is no original of that Louis Vuitton shirt.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by mikeczay: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
luis vuitton and supreme are two very different brands
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by dominique(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
hotdealz:
There is no original of that Louis Vuitton shirt.

Ok
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nwaohafia1: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66256367:

Making good music is all that matters.

KISS Daniel my guy....notin do you joor!

Keep giving us your hit back to back!!

Loads of love, gat your back kid bro!

YEBA on repeatttttt............

Kiss Daniel never disappoints on giving us hit back to back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by BossLaifay(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
frizzy092:
Talk no dy tire you this Daddy Freezer .
He talks too damn much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Akukogagara: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Freeze wants to appear as the one who rights every wrong, just everywhere correcting everything. Give me a break abeg
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by babtaima(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
[. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm......Supreme and Louis Vuitton collaboration? ...since when? This is like buying a Mercedes Benz but it has Toyota logo on the grill...on the steering wheel, floor mats and seats....and on the engine cover. But yet ....people asking.. how do we know it's fake? If you don't know the original you wouldn't likely know the fake....technology has closed the gap a whole lot between fake and originals.
As an artiste....piracy is one of the biggest problems. ...as a designer...it is the same...and so with movies. He should be fully aware of this and should be the first to question anything he buys and wears...celebrities are promoters. Maybe some bootlegger printed that shirt...can be locally... give his stylist for him to wear... fans see him wearing it...and will rush to that boutique or wherever to buy the same. A celebrity has to be more aware.....wayyyy more aware.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by chinedi7(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
If they say we should stop wearing fake clothes...then be ready to see people walking naked on d streets
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by madjune(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerians can trouble themselves over real petty matters.

What's the fuss over fake shirt or not?
The nigga makes real good music and that's all that counts.

And, he even looks good in the shirt.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Anti-privacy"? I thought they said Freeze is an English professor..... angry As dem don catch am, baba run blame stylist angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So you mean the designers and boutiques will gave Daniel a fake top to model on?

Truth is that the shirt is fake and that's all that matters.

who gives a Bleep if he wears a fake LV,, did LV even endorse anyone as fashion police ... hushpuppi spend is life following gucci the nigga cannt even tag a house in his name . kissdaniel might be bursted wearing fake but that boy own two house.... i can imagine what will be in hushpuppi will for his children.

#alway pick investment over luxuries
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by OjomaBrown: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
I like d way u answered in a matured way Daniel
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
babtaima:

Luis Vuitton on Supreme Just screams FAKE!!!!!! LV never did a collab with Supreme.. it's just like seeing both Gucci and Nike written on a shirt.. you don't need to be very savvy to know it's fake, you just need to not be a Nigerian. grin

There's actually a Louis Vuitton supreme collection, I googled it yesterday. I didn't see that particular shirt design though.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by KushLyon(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmm.... it's true sha, I have never heard a bad kiss Daniel track.... it's like this guy dey use juju
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

He wore the shirt for a promo video and it was selected by a stylist. It seems people feel better dragging celebs over issues like this ignoring the fact that they have a crew who put them out there. If you don't know the difference between the fake and original, how do you expect Kiss Daniel to? He's a musician not a brand authenticity detector.
You have time explaining to that one. He has already accepted what his mind has told him.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Kiss Daniel never disappoints on giving us hit back to back.
You can say that again sis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nwaohafia1: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66262765:

You can say that again sis!

I will definitely visit you when next I'm in Abuja. I'm salivating at your signature. grin This my longer throat will kill me one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

I will definitely visit you when next I'm in Abuja. I'm salivating at your signature. grin This my longer throat will kill me one day.
Lol.�, we are always at your service anytime Your Excellency.
Looking forward to grill our special barbecue for you anytime soon.
Where are you based btw....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nwaohafia1: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66262954:

Lol.�, we are always at your service anytime Your Excellency.
Looking forward to grill our special barbecue for you anytime soon.
Where are you based btw....?
Port Hacrourt oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Port Hacrourt oooo.
Okay, we are in Lagos presently and for the next few months.
We will be chilling with the President later today.
Anytime you are in town, we are at your service sis.
Stay Blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Just Shared The Most Charming Selfie Ever On Instagram / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.